Random Question about the Annoucer pairings

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

SEMNHOCKEYFAN

Random Question about the Annoucer pairings

Post by SEMNHOCKEYFAN »

Im trying to think is this the 1st year they have two differnt annoucer pairings for CLass A and Class AA. I remember past years Nanne just doing the AA and Hously doing the A but what about Matvick and Jim Erickson? Also while were on this topic does anyone remember the annoucer pairings when WCCO and KMSP had the tournament the only thing i remember is Wally Shaver from when WCCO had it
gfhockey

Post by gfhockey »

Matvick will be doing the rest i believe. He had to do a Bball game for espn
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

WCCO had a few different ones.

1988, for example: Chris Cuthbert & Bill Braun (did Wisconsin Badger games for a long time on FS-Wisconsin, don't know if he still does) were play-by-play. Nanne & Doug McLeoud did the color. They did them in different tandems as well. There were some games that Braun & Nanne called the game. Cuthbert & Nanne did the big ones though.

McLeoud started calling more games as well.

For KSMP, Wally & Nanne did the majority of the AA games. I don't remember if they had a different color guy for the A games.
rainier

Post by rainier »

I love the talking pumpkin with the cabbage patch doll glasses they show between periods.
sachishi4

Post by sachishi4 »

rainier wrote:I love the talking pumpkin with the cabbage patch doll glasses they show between periods.
hahahaha
State ‘83, ‘91, ‘08, ‘20