Blake Heinrich commits to UMD

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 am

Congrats Blake, UMD got a good one, huge upside with this kid.

SuperStar

Post by SuperStar » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:24 am

Agreed. Congrats to Blake...!

deacon64

Post by deacon64 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:50 am

Good luck to him!

Definitely physical and offensively agressive.

BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Congrats! We'll get to watch him light people up for a few more years

Sats81

Post by Sats81 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes. Congrats to Blake. Kids a stud and is gonna be a very good college defensemen. Loved watching him wreck some kids in the tourney!

hockeyfan893

Post by hockeyfan893 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

A wonderful kid from a wonderful family. I wish him the best and can't wait to see him continue his hockey career.

blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!

The Exiled One

Post by The Exiled One » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 pm

blueliner5 wrote:Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!
Same grade same birthyear. I don't remember the birthdays, but I want to say it's about five months difference.

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

blueliner5 wrote:Congrats Blake!! Just an opinion I would of rather seen Blake attend the U of M versus Brodzinski. He has alot more to offer and I understand he is a year younger. Anyways, Good Luck!!
Your hatred for Blaine runs deep...

Congrats to the Cambridge-Isanti kid!

stpaul

Blake Heinrich

Post by stpaul » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Congratulations to Blake. Fantastic news. He will join another Hill-Murray Pioneer, Chris Casto, on the blue line for the Bulldogs.

blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 pm

MrBoDangles wrote:

Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 pm

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:

Would rather have the better talent being a GOPHER rather than a Bulldog! UMD picked up a better all around player. The way he displayed himself in the State tourney impressed many people.
Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.

blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:33 pm

MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:

Would you be cheering for Blake if he ended up at Blaine instead of Hill? You can't change the fact that kids left your program for Blaine.
Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:44 pm

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:

Geez, relax Bo. This has nothing to do with Blaine. Let's get back on the topic and give this young man some praise for his god given talent
Exactly! Quit trying to bring Brodzinski/Blaine into it as usual.

[-X

blueliner5

Post by blueliner5 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:01 pm

MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:

[-X
There you go again, Bo. Leave it behind

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm

blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:
blueliner5 wrote:
MrBoDangles wrote:

[-X
There you go again, Bo. Leave it behind
I'm able to understand your frustration with the Coon Rapids kids heading to Blaine. Leave it..

Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Great kid! Great display of heart, effort, pride, and sportsmanship at the state tourney.

Mitch/Karl - I wish you would ban people like Bodangles.

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:26 am

Tigers33 wrote:Great kid! Great display of heart, effort, pride, and sportsmanship at the state tourney.

Mitch/Karl - I wish you would ban people like Bodangles.
I'm sorry that I make it hard for you to spew your nonsense.

:cry:

Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 am

You take a great topic and always find a way to turn it into an argument with people on here. Everytime!!! Leave it.

Great kid, wish him nothing but the best of luck.

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 am

Tigers33 wrote:You take a great topic and always find a way to turn it into an argument with people on here. Everytime!!! Leave it.

Great kid, wish him nothing but the best of luck.
No, HE spun it into a Brodzinski/Blaine thing as usual..

I'm sure he figured out he was wasting his time bashing Blaine because of the Coon Rapids kids now. Coon Rapids would of had a VERY good team this year.

Blake was also part of a great group of kids that played for CINB. Watched many of his youth games. It's a great thing... Congrats, Blake!

Again, how bout we ALL leave it alone.

Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:09 am

Actually looking back you turned into that, as always. He simply said he would have rather had him than Brodzinski. You immediately turn it into a Blaine thing. He than comes back simply saying the better player in his mind and the way he displayed himself at state. You than make it more into a Blaine thing.

All you do is look for arguments. Read this to yourself, and get over it.

My opinion...I would rather have Blake too, and I could careless about someone is from Blaine. The weekend Blake had at state, his display of sportsmanship, and his reputation of being an unbelievable kid makes him a better choice.

How ya gonna spin this one now?

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:19 am

Tigers33 wrote:Actually looking back you turned into that, as always. He simply said he would have rather had him than Brodzinski. You immediately turn it into a Blaine thing. He than comes back simply saying the better player in his mind and the way he displayed himself at state. You than make it more into a Blaine thing.

All you do is look for arguments. Read this to yourself, and get over it.

My opinion...I would rather have Blake too, and I could careless about someone is from Blaine. The weekend Blake had at state, his display of sportsmanship, and his reputation of being an unbelievable kid makes him a better choice.

How ya gonna spin this one now?
You're not even able to comprehend your own advice... We wouldn't expect anything better out of you. :roll:

](*,)

Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:29 am

Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!

MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 am

Tigers33 wrote:Thats all you have to say. You make this message board a joke. You dont give your own opinions, but make arguments with other people. Thats all you do.

And everyone knows it too. I come on here, because I cant stand this board. Its psychotic hockey parents that complain about the smallest of things. People wonder why hockey parents are labeled "crazy" because of boards like this site.

Whatever happened to just sitting back and enjoying your kid. I am a hockey parent for one reason only. My kids enjoy to play the game. And of course for the out of town tournaments. I sit back and laugh at all the hockey parents in the arena, its wild. Just sit back someday and observe them.

Go Blake! Go Gophers!
Sounds good, bud.............. :shock: