Top Scoring Freshmen

Hometown Proud

Top D

Post by Hometown Proud » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:38 pm

Once again, compare the competition. HUGE Difference. <p></p><i></i>

puck4ever

spinner

Post by puck4ever » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:39 am

so do u play baseball for the mt iron high school team then, you should have a pretty good year next year, solid team. just curious, let me know though, im from the area.<br><br>about the competition, spinner, have you ever heard of those other candidates, i mean are you a true hockey fan or just someone that loves virginia and wants to push niskanen, im not sayin its bad, cuz its great to be supportive of your teams and players and friends, but to say he is the best player in the state, assuming that you haven't seen the other candidates for mr hockey, is a pretty bold statement. just dont want you to lose any credibility on here by making assertions like that. <p></p><i></i>

Spinner18

Re: spinner

Post by Spinner18 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:18 am

Best defensiveman in the state is what i typed, reread it again. Its hard to compare a defensiveman against a forward. Yes, i have seen the others play, and if you put niskanen on the ice with them, he would still look pretty darn good. I play for Virginia in the spring, but I play ball with Niskanen in the summer, Mt. Iron should have a decent team for their conference, i mean they have nisky, lanari, rowe.... nothing to beat virginia with, but a good team for their conference. <p></p><i></i>

2AhockeyOldTimer

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:55 am

I've played against every Mr. Hockey nominees, and other than Ambroz, Niskanen is probably the worst one of them. Thats my personal opinion. Find someone else who has played against them all and see what they have to say, but thats my opinion. <p></p><i></i>

hp

Post by hp » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:14 pm

2a your just pissed off cuz niskanen got a little cheap shot off at you during a game. get over it already. im sure you threw your cheap shots during hs too. take off the blinders for once and actually watch him without judging him based on your experiance. <p></p><i></i>

2AhockeyOldTimer

Post by 2AhockeyOldTimer » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:19 pm

So you're saying that Niskanen is better than Oshie, Lee, Anderson...etc....Time for you to take the blinders off. <p></p><i></i>

puck4ever

Post by puck4ever » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:25 am

ive seen all the mr hockey finalists play and its safe to say nisky is in the top 3 or 4. i know most of the others play better teams, but when these kids all try out for summer teams and national teams, and two of the kids (hummel and nisky) are the ones that make it, referring to the u-18 national team, you have to give credit where credit is due, and that's with niskanen. just my opinion, but i think if nisky played in the cities, he would win it. <br><br>i dont have a clue who you are spinner, nothing fits, o well, just try not to talk up virginia so much when you haven't really seen everyone else, just a hint to gain some credibility. <p></p><i></i>

Spinner18

yeah

Post by Spinner18 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:32 am

i dont think niskanen gave you a cheap shot, i think you gave him a cheap shot, and he doesnt get even, he gets a full truck full of more. i love it how kids try to cheap shot nisky, and he just lights them up later in the game when he gets a chance, and they are clean hits may i add. <p></p><i></i>

wsphockey152

Re: Top Scoring Freshmen

Post by wsphockey152 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:14 pm

marc haverkamp and ryan bohrer <p></p><i></i>