HIBBING/Hermantown

wild77

Re: Hibbing/Hermantown

Post by wild77 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:05 pm

Was there a fight at the end of this game and if so, how about details? Suspensions? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p074.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... >wild77</A> at: 2/19/05 11:05 pm<br></i>

HHS HoCkEy FaN

Post by HHS HoCkEy FaN » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:12 pm

Pushing and Shoving at the end of the game but it was Hibbing's JV line out there. Nothing became of it but I forgot what period but Hermantown's #16 got cross checked by one of the smallest kid on Hibbing's team (#7 Luke Davis) and #16 went after him and was throwing some punches so was #7 of Hibbing. THen they get it broke up and Luke went to the box. No problem there but BIg ole #16 had to be held by the refs. and was even trying to get them off of him. Finally when they were transporting #16 to the box he slapped his stick against the Hibbing's penalty box. He should have been ejected from the game. He got a 10 min misconduct and a 2 min minor. Both teams each had one more penalty in there but Hermantown's were the major ones. <p></p><i></i>

wild77

Post by wild77 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:23 pm

thanks <p></p><i></i>

puck4ever

Post by puck4ever » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:10 am

hermantown played like classless goons out there once the game was out of reach, wait, was it ever in reach for them? dont think so, it was over before it started. anyway, hibbing deserves a lot of credit for not retaliating and keeping their composure out there. nicely done jackets, look forward to seeing you wednesday against my devils. good luck to both teams.<br><br>GO DEVILS!! <p></p><i></i>

HHS HoCkEy FaN

Post by HHS HoCkEy FaN » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:12 am

Should be a great on Puck4Ever on Wednesday. Were you at the game lastnight? <p></p><i></i>

MNHighHock

Post by MNHighHock » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:07 am

Yeah, it was sad seeing your team act that way, but what can i do. Anyways, Good luck to the bluejackets in the final. I'll cheer ya on. <p></p><i></i>

HHS HoCkEy FaN

Post by HHS HoCkEy FaN » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:14 am

MNHighHock<br><br>Come on and join the Hibbing's student fan section. We have a ton of fun. I'll admit they got a little out of hand lastnight with throwing bottles on the ice after Mody's hat trick but what do you do adrenaline was a pumpin!!! <p></p><i></i>

mnhockey21

Post by mnhockey21 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:22 pm

wow that was an intense game.. the hibbing fan section was raising the roof of the civic center.. once hibbing went up by two hermantown started to get a little chippy and once ther third came rolling around they knew their season was over and started getting unclassy.. they hermantown fans were totally stunned.. way to go jackets.. take it to state boys <p></p><i></i>

puck4ever

Post by puck4ever » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:40 pm

of course i was at the game last night, i wanted to see a, what i thought was going to be the best of the year, too bad only one team showed up to play hockey, while the other thought it was ultimate fighting chamionships night at the civic center. ive been cherring for hibbing all playoffs, but sorry guys, u lst one fan, i gotta support my devils now, but if they should lose, ill be the first to congratulate the jackets on another fine season. good luck to both teams.<br><br>GO DEVILS!! <p></p><i></i>

HHS HoCkEy FaN

puck4ever

Post by HHS HoCkEy FaN » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:16 pm

That's nice to hear you have been cheering for Hibbing in the playoffs even though you have a different home town team. I don't think you could have fit one more person on the Hibbing side lastnight at the IRA. I know I stood half of the game because of so many people sitting where I was. Even though we lost one fan for the Hibbing/Virginia game I think us Hibbing fans can still get the DECC as loud or even louder then we did last year. I can't wait for this game to come on Wednesday. SHould be a great game and a great rivalary.<br><br>GO BLUEJACKETS!!! <p></p><i></i>