5A Tuesday night - Stevie Ray Vaughn

oceans13

5A Tuesday night - Stevie Ray Vaughn

Post by oceans13 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:59 pm

"If the house aint a rockin don't come a knockin!"<br><br>Tuesday night will be better than the semi final of the state tournament.<br> <br>5:30 Totino Grace vs. Blake<br>These teams met a couple of weeks ago with Totino Grace winning 3 - 1? Totino gets rewarded for a winning streak of something like 22 in a row and that head to head win with the 3rd seed. Blake gets the gate as the number 2 seed.<br><br>Oceans likes Totino Grace 4-2.<br><br>7:30 Benilde St. Margarets vs. Breck<br>Tie game in the regular season. Breck outshot Benilde by a bunch. That won't be any consolation as only score matters this time of year. This one obviously can go either way!<br><br>Oceans picks the slight upset, Benilde St. Margarets wins. 3-2.<br><br>2 of the states best in class A out after Tuesday night.<br> <p></p><i></i>

powerplay009

Re: 5A Tuesday night - Stevie Ray Vaughn

Post by powerplay009 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:08 pm

In the Breck/BSM game earlier in the year you said Breck outshot Benilde by a bunch. <br>Actually shots were 35-23 in favor of BSM <p></p><i></i>

Bookhout21

Post by Bookhout21 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:33 pm

Breck 7<br>BSM 3<br><br>TG 5<br>Blake 4 <p></p><i></i>

SkolBears

Post by SkolBears » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:53 pm

Blake only gave up 5 goals once the whole year; in their second game to Roseville. TG will not score 5. Blake's been playing excellent hockey the entire year of 2005, and I think their balanced scoring, coupled with a great game from Patterson and their defense (which has been outstanding the entire season, will carry them to a victory:<br><br>Blake 3<br>Totino 1<br><br>I also see Benilde upsetting Breck, who hasn't really been the same since their tie against the streaky Red Knights earlier in the year. That seemed to put a chink in their armor, which grew into a gigantic dent with the two Blake games. Unless Richards plays an almost perfect game, Benilde takes this one:<br><br>BSM 4<br>Breck 2<br> <p></p><i></i>