Quick & Easy Registration Instructions

You Must Register in Order to Post

Moderator: Mitch Hawker

ushsho
Site Admin

Quick & Easy Registration Instructions

Post by ushsho » Sun May 14, 2006 5:19 am

Dear Forum Member,

For the next several weeks we will be trying new software. Your current User ID has been reserved for you on the new board. You need only update your user ID in the new forum by entering your e-mail address and choosing a new password.

The old forums will be frozen during this trial but will be reactivated if/when a decision is made to stay with ezboard.

Instructions:

1.Verify that your member name exists at http://www.ushsho.com/forums/memberlist.php

2.Log-in using that member name and your temporary password at http://www.ushsho.com/forums/login.php?

Your temporary password was sent to you via e-mail (to the address you have in your ezboard profile). If you did not receive the password , you may need to update your e-mail address in your ezboard profile (log in to ezboard and then click the my account link) and then you can contact me via ezboard ezinbox (to verify it is your account...the ezinbox link is just above the main message table of the ezboard forum, you must be logged in to see it) and I will resend your temporary password.

3.Change your password and enter a valid e-mail address.

A verification e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address. Open it and click the link which will validate the changes to your account. If you don't do this, the forum automatically disables the account and you will need to contact an admin to have it reactivated.

You should then be able to post to the new forums.

Contact me if you have trouble logging in. If you have trouble converting your existing membername, you can always create a new one for use until we fix the old name.

I hope to make this transition as painless as possible for the forum members.

Thank You for your patience.

Mitch Hawker

HighSchoolHockeyForums.com