Final Goodbyes

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

totaldominance

Final Goodbyes

Post by totaldominance »

As most of you can tell this forum will not be the same as it was during the hockey season.

I would like to make this topic for any final statement, goodbyes, congratulatory remarks ect.

Lets keep it clean
GingerKid69

Post by GingerKid69 »

Cheadder Sauce to all my fellow teamates
(Who are the only people who understand that phrase meaning anyway)
ticklemeblink

Post by ticklemeblink »

good luck to all the players whether your a senior goin to college or you're comin back for another year

this season has been the funnest i have ever played in and im sad it is my last but none the less i enjoyed it alot

and congrats to lakeville on a hell of a season

tata
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

being on the high school team the previous two seasons for Wayzata, I was so used to the intensity and sternness of high school hockey. When i found out that i had made the JGB team, to be honest, i was pretty bummed. It took me a while to get used to the style of practice and play where it is a lot more laid back and there is a lot more screwing around. But then i realized that hockey at the JGB level was more about having fun than winning. To be honest this season with the Wayzata Gold team i had more fun than the last two years at JV combined. Congratulations to all the teams this year, yes even you Burnsville. Hopefully metro hockey can bring home the title next year without me.
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

I would first of all like to congratulate all the JGB teams on a great season, also the state tournament teams. That WAS the funnest weekend of my life and thanks for being a part of it. I would like to also give a thanks to WBL, Wayzata, and Edina Green for being our biggest (rivals of the year). IT sure was fun.

Also if anyone got pictures or a video of the penalty shot in the State Championship game i would really appreciate it if you would private message me. (it was the last goal of my career) THANK YOU

GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR TO EVERYONE WHEREVER YOU GO OR WHATEVER YOU DO
StoppatchFairplayHelmets0

penalty shot

Post by StoppatchFairplayHelmets0 »

Brandon,
Don't you think those great memories are best left inside your heart to remember? We already know that you have video from 2 different angles ( one being your coaches cell phone). I'd rather see video from you at your next level of play. You remided me a lot of the Wayzata goalie (Ian), two guys that were playing at the wrong level for reasons beyond their control.
You're the Champs. We don't need to see that replayed over and over.
Besides, My kid was the goalie and he has 2 years left to play. :)
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

There will be another JGB rap for next season, as the four key contributors (Nicky, Marky, Max B, and Matt B) will be back to try and lead wayzata to a JGB state championship
Sauce2122

Post by Sauce2122 »

JGB is definatly the bomb. I love seeing kids who play jgb that really dont want to cuz they think its embarrasing end up loving it by the end of the year. There really isnt any more fun than playing jgb. Wayzata i look forward to lookin on the forum next year for the next rap haha even tho i wont be playing ill still check it out. Good luck next year especially to WBL Wayzata IGH and Edina Green.

(That video was from a kids phone above the bench not our coach haha that would be weird if our coach took a video)
Drew14

Post by Drew14 »

So is there actually a video out there? if so what is the link? i would like to see it. by the way Brandon, that was pretty sick 7 goals and all those dangles. even on the shoot out. (at the all star game), good luck to all the teams next year. wont be playing, but it was fun while it lasted.
OMGhockey6

Post by OMGhockey6 »

I will also miss JGB next year cuz it really is alot of fun yet intense at the same time and i really enjoyed playing all you guys this year gl to all in the future and once again congrats to lakeville for winnin state
totaldominance

Post by totaldominance »

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/vide ... 1422291817

This is the link to the penalty shot goal in the state championship game, tied 2-2 with like 9 minutes left.
Tp10

Post by Tp10 »

WBL orange hopes to get the team together for next year and capture the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE!