SLP vs Wayzata

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

doughboy41193

SLP vs Wayzata

Post by doughboy41193 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:49 pm

who you got?!?!

WB6162

Post by WB6162 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

SLP in a laugher

bardown33

Post by bardown33 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 pm

SLP

russiawithlove

Post by russiawithlove » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm

any score update?

BullDoggs08

Post by BullDoggs08 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I'll go Wayzata 4-2

BullDoggs08

Post by BullDoggs08 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:59 pm

SLP beat Way in Regions - there is NO WAY they will beat them again.

YeahhhBuddayyy

Post by YeahhhBuddayyy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I am going with wayzata. They are not going to loose again to them. And SLP might think it is going to be a easy win cause they won 5 to 1 last time they played.

t.selanne

Post by t.selanne » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 pm

SLP 4 Wayzata 0
Wayzata got dominated the whole game. Great goaltending from SLP, and overall good performance.

Congrats, heck of a post-season SLP.

LaceEmUp17

Post by LaceEmUp17 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Very impressive SLP. Great job and congrats!

Hoser

Post by Hoser » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Called it!

Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 am

t.selanne wrote:SLP 4 Wayzata 0
Wayzata got dominated the whole game. Great goaltending from SLP, and overall good performance.

I wouldn't really say wayzata got dominated. They had 30+ shots, and I'm pretty sure they out shot SLP. A solid performance by SLP and a very impressive tourney by the SLP goalie. This game was more about SLP not making mistakes then them "dominating". They played good position hockey, limited wayzata's chances and they took advantage of Wayzata's mistakes. Basically played very disciplined and smart hockey.

I did like Wayzata pulling the goalie with about 8 minutes left to play to make it a 6 on 3 PP. Didn't work, but I like the strategy.
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.

Zamboner69

Post by Zamboner69 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:54 am

Reg Dunlap wrote:

I wouldn't really say wayzata got dominated. They had 30+ shots, and I'm pretty sure they out shot SLP. A solid performance by SLP and a very impressive tourney by the SLP goalie. This game was more about SLP not making mistakes then them "dominating". They played good position hockey, limited wayzata's chances and they took advantage of Wayzata's mistakes. Basically played very disciplined and smart hockey.

I did like Wayzata pulling the goalie with about 8 minutes left to play to make it a 6 on 3 PP. Didn't work, but I like the strategy.
Wayzata got 15 shots in the last 3 minutes because SLP was on the penalty kill. SLP DID outplay wayzata basically the whole game which would explain the 4 - 0 outcome

Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 am

Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:

Wayzata got 15 shots in the last 3 minutes because SLP was on the penalty kill. SLP DID outplay wayzata basically the whole game which would explain the 4 - 0 outcome
Thanks zamboner, but I don't think I ever said SLP didn't out play them, just said they didn't dominate them.
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.

FlyerChamp'11

Post by FlyerChamp'11 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Reg Dunlap wrote:
Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:

Thanks zamboner, but I don't think I ever said SLP didn't out play them, just said they didn't dominate them.
No they did dominate. Proof-Wayzata had no shots from the start of the 2nd till the end of the 3rd. Like boner said, only in the last 3 minutes did Wayzata get any shots.

Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

FlyerChamp'11 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:
Zamboner69 wrote:
Reg Dunlap wrote:

No they did dominate. Proof-Wayzata had no shots from the start of the 2nd till the end of the 3rd. Like boner said, only in the last 3 minutes did Wayzata get any shots.
Nice logic bro, get hit a few to many times or what?
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.

FlyerChamp'11

Post by FlyerChamp'11 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Wouldn't you say that when a team is getting no shots, that they're being dominated?