Nice Team SLP

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Reg Dunlap

Nice Team SLP

Post by Reg Dunlap » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm baaaackkkkk.......

So all that talk about SLP reloading, repeating, being a new force in the Metro League and this year all they can squeak out is 4 wins in league play? Nice work reloading SLP, looks like someone bought the wrong ammo this time around.

Where have you been "That Guy"? It's been a long season, but I hoped I'd see you poke your head out once the playoffs start at least.

And "blue blood" where's the annual state predictions? Too early for that? You finally grow up and get too cool for that?
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.

green4

Post by green4 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm

figured this team would not be very good this year when i saw that one of the kids on the team that i know who played for a edina u16 team that went 8-20 last year made there JGA team, not to mention he was not even one of the few decent players on that team

Marty

Re: Nice Team SLP

Post by Marty » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Reg Dunlap wrote:I'm baaaackkkkk.......

So all that talk about SLP reloading, repeating, being a new force in the Metro League and this year all they can squeak out is 4 wins in league play? Nice work reloading SLP, looks like someone bought the wrong ammo this time around.

Where have you been "That Guy"? It's been a long season, but I hoped I'd see you poke your head out once the playoffs start at least.

And "blue blood" where's the annual state predictions? Too early for that? You finally grow up and get too cool for that?
You are how old ?

FlyerChamp'11

Post by FlyerChamp'11 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:24 pm

We had some key injuries after about 4 games into the season. Lost our number 3 goal scorer from last year and a senior defenseman. Our team is primarily sophomores now.

Jim Schulter

Post by Jim Schulter » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 am

Keep the Faith, They'll be back

Reg Dunlap

Post by Reg Dunlap » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:12 am

Marty wrote:

You are how old ?
I'm legal Marty, but I'm not interested, don't sway that way. I'm flattered though.
When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.

blueblood

JGA

Post by blueblood » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie:

bb is still around, just not at the jg level anymore. My kid is 2 yrs removed from the "tonka warriors..... come out to plaaaayyy", so I haven't had the interest as in past seasons.

bb is now spending his time on the staff of a sw metro high school team.

Good luck to all teams. Let them eat cake.

Thanks for thinking about me....

bb

T-Train24

Post by T-Train24 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 am

haha reg the kid who said that we were going to rebuild wasnt even on our team last year but tough season cant win em all but dont worry our other bsm team is in a different state championship game
Better get off the tracks the T-Trains comin

doughboy41193

this

Post by doughboy41193 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 pm

makes me so happy that a year removed and people are still pissed off. the flyers will be back