Best goalie in metro area?

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Old Time Tender

Best goalie in metro area?

Post by Old Time Tender »

Who do you think the best goalies are in the metro area. I've been watchin some good games and goalies lately. so whos out there? <p></p><i></i>
bodangles

Re: Best goalie in metro area?

Post by bodangles »

woodbury goalie is a wall for sure, i mean i play for woodbury but hes honestly ridiculous, we have won a lot of games thanks to him <p></p><i></i>
AmbassatorOfPain

Re: Best goalie in metro area?

Post by AmbassatorOfPain »

I would say the game changing goalies in the metro area play for EP, and Way. <p></p><i></i>
freighttrain

Goalies

Post by freighttrain »

IGH has two good goalies. In the last 8 games they have only given up 7 goals. <p></p><i></i>
cpops16

Re: Goalies

Post by cpops16 »

wayzata goalies have been stepping it up lately<br>against the electrifying team in which jefferson is <br>our goalie was unstoppable on most acounts he saved<br>at least 5 clean breakaways<br><br>i have to give them credit they are stepping their games up a lot<br>ones a fatty ahhahahah <p></p><i></i>
hawks0303

Post by hawks0303 »

chaska's goalie #30 is pretty good. he has won a lot of games for his team. ( minnetonka pretty much owns me) but other than that he has played good the whole season. ask woodbury and lakeville. <p></p><i></i>
hockey16ep

Post by hockey16ep »

ep goalies for A this season are both studs, they gotta be in a list like this for best in state <p></p><i></i>
bodangles

Post by bodangles »

yea chaska's goalie is pretty solid, probably the best goalie we (woodbury) have seen all season <p></p><i></i>
WBJG

Post by WBJG »

#1 in nets for WBL- Black looks preety good. <p></p><i></i>
Eagleshockey09

Post by Eagleshockey09 »

Both EP's goalies are great theyve won a few games for the EP team. Also when we played Edina their goalie has played great all 3 times we played them <p></p><i></i>
WBJG

Post by WBJG »

Ep's goalie looked pretty good when I played them, sucks that the rest of the team isn't that way though.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Eagleshockey09

Post by Eagleshockey09 »

I was talking about A but the EP JGB goalie is good too. He should have been on JV but the coach didnt want him because hes a junior and the coach wanted a freshman <p></p><i></i>
TCWessys4Life

Post by TCWessys4Life »

just like last year the goalie for wessys is the best, kids on mounds view were complaining to the ref cause they thought he was too old to be playing this year haha <p></p><i></i>
hockeyref1

goalies

Post by hockeyref1 »

I have reffed several j gold games. Eden Prairie looks solid; White bear will be there at the end.<br><br>BUT....<br><br>Right now, Wessy's Boys have 2 that make a very good tandem. In addition, team is playing well in front of them.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Puck Stud 3

wessy goalies

Post by Puck Stud 3 »

u mean the same golie that i had a hat trick against and deeked the crap out of in OT to win in the White Bear tourney <p></p><i></i>
Puck Stud 3

Darrin Rogowski

Post by Puck Stud 3 »

Darrin Rogowski has gotten stronger, faster, and bigger in the past year, his dad former North Star prospect Roger has tought him everything he knows and has made roseville a dominate defensive team. Not once this year has roseville given up over 8 goals and has 1 shutout. Goals come few and far between when you play against the likes of Darrin Rogowski (aka, the great wall of China) and Jason Hienrichs. <p></p><i></i>
GoalieStud06

Re: Darrin Rogowski

Post by GoalieStud06 »

No one cares about who's dad is who, they dont win hockey games do they?? Roseville sucks and you can say all you want about how you beat whomever and how whomever has gotten stronger, but in reality all the teams have come together and started playing like a team. Your goalie has one shutout you say, i am sure that there are teams out there that an individual goalie has more than 1 shutout, like say wessy's boys' goalies have more than 1 shutout a peice so you cant even say your goalies are good because their not. Your Defence are terrible, so slow, so stupid that they wouldn't know a puck if it hit them in the face. <p></p><i></i>
Puck Stud 3

wow

Post by Puck Stud 3 »

wow your couldnt tell i was joking, i was making fun of my team. <p></p><i></i>
EastSideForLife

Re: wow

Post by EastSideForLife »

hey little dick shut your mouth <p></p><i></i>
Puck Stud 3

solid

Post by Puck Stud 3 »

that last insult was solid, i am really hurt. <p></p><i></i>
bodangles

Re: solid

Post by bodangles »

the Jgold A threads are way better than the B threads i love it <p></p><i></i>
hawks0303

Re: goalies

Post by hawks0303 »

woodbury's goalie , myself (30 on chaska) and colin gordon from hopkins, are the best goalies around. <p></p><i></i>
hockey0711

goalies

Post by hockey0711 »

i def. agree with you hawks that wdby's goalie is good, you are also good, but i did score on you, haha oh well, and idk about hopkins goalie, havent seen him, but they are #1 so he must be doin somethin right <p></p><i></i>
hawks0303

Re: goalies

Post by hawks0303 »

yea the hopkins goalie is alright, he just used to go to chaska and im friends with him so i had to give him some props, what team do you play for? <p></p><i></i>
hockey0711

goalies

Post by hockey0711 »

woodbury <p></p><i></i>