Jr. Gold B scores for 2006-2007

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

SticksandStones

Post by SticksandStones »

It was 6-0 Woodbury when I left
Papa Dangles

Post by Papa Dangles »

nobody from IGH stayed past the first. but when they left woodbury was up 6-0 so i'm guessing woodbury.
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Semifinals

IGH-Red-9
Albert Lea-1

Woodbury-8
Lakeville-0

IGH-Red vs Woodbury for the championship Sat. Mar 3rd at 800 pm
MooseJawGuy

Post by MooseJawGuy »

Well I was at the IGH, AL game... And I will say it wasn't even close.

Number 4? He's good? I will honestly say there wasn't one (1) single good player on AL! They are and always were a joke for a team. I hope they lose the opportunity to have a team next year as SSP and others did this year because they shouldn't have one.

As bad as it sounds, you cant say one good thing about them. Even the fans are ridiculous and should all be shot. I mean spitting on the players? WHAT is that? And this is the same team that started a fight against IGH at the end of the game. And a recap of that was one of the AL players literally skating from center ice and completely smashing the IGH goalie (mind you this was after the scuffle was done) and actually threw some punches. And evidently led to the game being called with IGH wining.

And for IGH... Great game. Assuming Woodbury won there game, the IGH vs. Woodbury game outta be a very good one.
amnotthebest

Post by amnotthebest »

u need to read the forums before u start posting you see it says jr.gold b "scores" not retarded comments.
hockey0716

Post by hockey0716 »

anyone have an update on Woodbury vs IGH-red?
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

hockey0716 wrote:anyone have an update on Woodbury vs IGH-red?
IGH RED-4
woodbury-1

score tells the story, IGH controlled it.
hockey0716

Post by hockey0716 »

so now who does woodbury play for the last chance to go to state? and did woodbury play good or was IGH just too good for them cause wasnt the season series at 2 to 1 for IGH before this?
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

It was close for a while, woodbury came out hard, but IGH just has too much scoring power.
TheHeights

Post by TheHeights »

we (igh red) were 1-1-1 against woodbury going into tonight's game. They beat us in the schwans cup 3-1 i think. we beat them 3-2, then we tied 2-2. The games we've played against them have always been good, and so was tonights. good luck tomorrow woodbury
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

ANyone have the score the WB v WB game?
WBJG-A-4-Life
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

Nevermind, found it.
WBJG-A-4-Life
freighttrain

Post by freighttrain »

Woodbury will play Hastings tomorrow night for the M5 seed
Papa Dangles

Post by Papa Dangles »

woodbury scored the first. but that was about all they did. Perri Giourard really is what won IGH the game. That along with the 4 goals from his teammates. Woodbury played a lot better than the score indicated.
wingman15

Post by wingman15 »

Papa Dangles wrote:woodbury scored the first. but that was about all they did. Perri Giourard really is what won IGH the game. That along with the 4 goals from his teammates. Woodbury played a lot better than the score indicated.
Dangles congrats to IGH on a well played game no cheap stuff just good hockey. I am sure the woodbury boys appreciate the respect you showed they played their hearts out but you guys deserved the win. Both goalies were great I know the woodbury boys feel bad about a couple mistakes that put their goalie in a tough spot. These boys are tough I think they will bounce back for tonights game with hastings.
Good luck at state take it to those metro guys maybe you guys will meet again.