Wayzata Tournament

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

holdin the stick

Post by holdin the stick »

WayzataFan wrote:I am personally embarrassed by the behavior and deportment of the Wessy's boys players and their parents. Five players were kicked out of the game, one after punching a hockey referee in the face. To make matters worse, their parents seemed to encourage and condone this type of obnoxious behavior.

Complaining about the referees is ridiculous as they were a homeboy crew.

They should have ejected the parents as well, especially the photographer with the tripod in the multi-colored jacket and his wife, the most obnoxious parents that I have ever encountered at a hockey tournament.

These parents and players are a discredit to an otherwise very well run tournament.

The name of the team should be changed to the Wussy Boys.
Wow wussy boys very creative. I bet nobody has ever used that one before.
Slappy's Lapdog
ilblade06

Post by ilblade06 »

hey, lets fill everybody in on what happened wessy's doesnt seem like an undicipline team.
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

Well that's what happens when a bunch of ghetto eastsiders come to play hockey #-o
WBJG-A-4-Life
pimponice.

Post by pimponice. »

no ref got punched in the face guys..
lance

Post by lance »

isn't that werid though that wbl kids are saying that "ghetto" kids are comin to play wasn't the wessys boys that beat wbl and dominated the game... and no ref got punched in the face i watched the game and the wessys were hopin to see wbl in the ship but they just don't have the talent as "ghetto" east side kids
lance

Post by lance »

and i didn't see any parents encouraging anything...... but yellin at there kids to get back on the ice when the wessys kids tryed to skate off during the trophy presentation
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

lance
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:41 pm Post subject:
isn't that werid though that wbl kids are saying that "ghetto" kids are comin to play wasn't the wessys boys that beat wbl and dominated the game... and no ref got punched in the face i watched the game and the wessys were hopin to see wbl in the ship but they just don't have the talent as "ghetto" east side kids
Well given we did have a bad game against you that doesn't much to say given it was one game. Pretty sure next time we see each other you will be "ghetto" little babies. and second off, you know it is a bad bracketed tournament when the three best teams are put in the same bracket.
Last time i checked, you guys didn't need to play anybody to get to the championship.
WBJG-A-4-Life
mq32b2

Post by mq32b2 »

hey big mouth-4-life what 3 teame are you talking about aberdeen= green bay or fort frances. WESSYS BOYS got past forestlake-duluth-sioux falls. did you play 3 and out?. Are we in your tournament I was told we were now I was told we are not. Could you find out for me.

P.S. No referees got punched.
lance

Post by lance »

umm im pretty sure duluth has an excellent team and sioux falls was exetremely solid sioux falls had the best player any team has ever seen number 9 on their team was unbelivable went through everyone he was a wizard with his stick and had a laser shot
lance

Post by lance »

the next lets play hockey wessys will be number 1 for sure no matter what this wednesday pick it up you will WBL not at number one it was a joke that they were still at number one when we dominated them.
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

Yeah, okay chief. Wessy's is the real joke.
WBJG-A-4-Life
wayalltheway

Post by wayalltheway »

If Wesseys is a joke then why are they winning pretty much every game??? bein from wayzata personally i hate the wesseys team but i give them all the respect they deserve they beat us 3-0 and beat WBL too.
WbJg#11

Post by WbJg#11 »

ya Wessy's has a really good team this year. they are solid. i may not like them at all but they definitly desreve respect for they way they have played so far