Anoka JG A = LAME

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Which sucks better ... A ShopVac or Anoka JG A?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:51 pm

Anoka JG A
29%
A ShopVac
71%

Total votes: 21

OB1

Anoka JG A = LAME

Post by OB1 »

This winless team has to be the most unsportsmanlike in the state. Thier players are untalented hacks but are always begging the ref for a call the other way. Thier fans (parents) whine constantly that the refs dont know how to call a hockey game. In one game this year, thier fans were yelling that they were going to kick the oppossing player's (insert ban me word here). Following two of thier games, some of thier players and fans were hanging around the arena door to start a fight with the oppossing players when they left. This team is classless. Then again, it is Anoka.

Enjoy your winless season losers! :twisted:
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

Hey OB1 you are a real cool guy do you just come on here to rip on other teams or what get a life bro
Last edited by Hockey09 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

you must be from roseville, bc # 8 obviously doesnt know how to play otherwise he wouldnt have plowed into one of our players 5 seconds after the whistle... and btw douche bag its their... have a good one with your low iq and all
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

wow this thread is retarded and pointless. They have no class? you just came on here and started a topic about a team and you said they suck and will have a winless season and then called them losers...? Your the one with no class retard. And by the way.....its "THEIR" not thier. i would be embarassed if i were you for making this thread
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Critique my spelling if you want. It doesn’t change the fact that the Anoka JG A team and their fans are a bunch of whining thugs. So Hockey09, you’re defending your behavior? Where you also involved in starting the post game fight with Champlin? You and your mates really need to get a life. The game is played on the ice not in the parking lot.

Anyone who has this team on their future schedule beware.

Hey Anoka- don’t bite off more than you can handle. :twisted:
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

No kidding..Their Kids didn't even want to play at are game when we were spanking them. Someone asked the coach if he could go home, and the goalie asked the ref for running time.
WBJG-A-4-Life
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

lol ur saying someone said they want to go home? thats PLEASE BAN ME PLEASE BAN ME, if someone wanted to go home they wuolda...noone asked that, and how would u know if they asked that bitch, and we were losing we couldnt get anything together so we wanted running time yes.
wayalltheway

Post by wayalltheway »

why do teams rip on eachother in here people that are ripping on Anoka are just asking for a loss to them... although if kids and parents did want to fight that is kinda lame but hey its hockey sometimes $hit happens...
yzerman19

anoka and there ego

Post by yzerman19 »

i say that fan and kid some 22 yr old looking dude just started shouting (crap) to number 8 just because he was laying out every kid who touched the puck and the parents were all bitching etc and then the dude stood out after the game to talk (crap) to a 17 - 18 yr old kid i mean cmon thats low sportsmanship
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

First off mister hockey09, there are a lot more phrases that go around on this than sayiong someone wanted to go home. If I were to get banned for that there would be no one on here. Secondly, you used a few slander words that are easily more bannable than that. Thirdly, I know what was said because I heard it, if I lied I would have said the whole team got off the bench and skated off. So before you go around critisizing, check your facts mister i don't know a thing.
WBJG-A-4-Life
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

WBJG-4-life wrote:First off mister hockey09, there are a lot more phrases that go around on this than sayiong someone wanted to go home. If I were to get banned for that there would be no one on here. Secondly, you used a few slander words that are easily more bannable than that. Thirdly, I know what was said because I heard it, if I lied I would have said the whole team got off the bench and skated off. So before you go around critisizing, check your facts mister i don't know a thing.

You should check your facts so you know how to spell "criticizing"
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

If you're going to critque that much. Then I would have to say your sentence structure is extremley off. No periods, horrible punctuation, etc.
WBJG-A-4-Life
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

Yea w/e. im jk i could care less on how you spell. Im from WB too....so you guys gonna take state or what???
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

Haha thats funny because wb would have to take down champlin to win state
DAbears25

Post by DAbears25 »

O yeah sorry....i forgot Champlin was the best. :shock:
WbJg#11

Post by WbJg#11 »

ya well dont get too cocky this early in the season. any of the top 5-7 teams this year could take it depending on how the teams play
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

PLEASE BAN ME that, not one person asked to get off the ice...u know what number it is? yea im sure that happened, dumbass.
WBJG-4-life

Post by WBJG-4-life »

WOW, you are LAME.
WBJG-A-4-Life
Hockey09

Post by Hockey09 »

lol mmk.
brew17ery

Post by brew17ery »

i hate to destroy everyones fun...but they do have a win this year
osgood2006

Post by osgood2006 »

against who?!
Evz17 BvILLE

Post by Evz17 BvILLE »

not in league they dont, and thats where it should matter the most. :wink:
Hockey4 life

Post by Hockey4 life »

Anoka beat Grand rapids at thier own tournement. They just dont play with thier heads.
brew17ery

Post by brew17ery »

GRAND RAPIDS beat Anoka in a good game in the duluth tournament with a comeback win...im pretty sure we used our heads in that one...we just dont come to play every game
Hockey4 life

Post by Hockey4 life »

I was talking about anoka. I play for Anoka and the rapids game in duluth was a well played game. We lost in the 3rd period but the smarter team won.