2009 - 2010 Pa Hockey Season

Moderator: Mitch Hawker

batman

2009 - 2010 Pa Hockey Season

Post by batman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:02 am

With the beginning of a new season, the Forum Moderator has decided to start a new forum which deals strictly with HIgh School, Travel, Inline and Developmental [inlcuding amateur hockey].

We welcome all posts regarding these subjects.

DonVito

Post by DonVito » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm sorry, but isn't it a little silly to have a web page that posts the individual statistics of a 9- 10 year old player? :shock:

One would think at that age the focus should be on sportsmanship, team play, and learning the game.

Perhaps I am old fashion in my thinking, but I think that sends the wrong message to very impressionable youngsters. :!:

batman

Post by batman » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Don

You are correct and thanks for the post !

goodnuff

Re: 2009 - 2010 Pa Hockey Season

Post by goodnuff » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:57 pm

batman wrote:With the beginning of a new season, the Forum Moderator has decided to start a new forum which deals strictly with HIgh School, Travel, Inline and Developmental [inlcuding amateur hockey].

We welcome all posts regarding these subjects.
Looks like you are taking a page out of your friend from the East playbook. Control the board, squash opposing opinions, berate those who dare ask questions, threaten people with being charged for slander. Your fate will be the same.......404 Error.

Thanks Eddie for the new board.

batman

Post by batman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 am

I apologize for all of the non-sense of the Pa Hockey Forum. The Forum Moderator has decided not to continue to moderate this board and I will be handling it for now, which means that NON FACTUAL POSTS will be eliminated, PERIOD.

I will tell all of you this that I have discovered who has been writing all of these posts and definitely has an axe to grind with the PA Hockey Foundation with close ties to Allegheny [but not specifically with that organization] and is affiliated with Programs at Center Ice. These people do have a position with a High School Organization and the one person in particular has close family ties to several people within the PIHL.

I will be meeting with Center Ice Arena later this week and I will be also contacting the President of the Organization in question and ask him to question both people who are involved. Unfortunately, the board has suffered damage, but I will not be slandered and if you don't like it well I am sorry !

batman

Post by batman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 am

Form 990 you are being banned from this forum because you don't follow instructions. You can submit your questions in writing and all you have to do is sign your name and submit it to us. This way we will all know who you are and you can stop hiding behind your screen name !

Do me a favor and stop talking to my developmental people because you are getting sloppy and you are about to be exposed !

Form990

Post by Form990 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 am

batman wrote:I apologize for all of the non-sense of the Pa Hockey Forum. The Forum Moderator has decided not to continue to moderate this board and I will be handling it for now, which means that NON FACTUAL POSTS will be eliminated, PERIOD.
well isnt that INTERESTING ! My posts are FACTUAL and yet they are DELETED. SHows you all you need to know about the moderator.

How is the new batmobile, Batman ? Nice that it is bought and paid for by the PA HOCKEY FOUNDATION ? Or is the PAHF paying for all of your vigilante acts ?

oh and why are you the onlly paid member of the PAHF board ? Interesting that none of the other members are compensated IN ANY WAY ?

Eastonstar71

Post by Eastonstar71 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 am

Its a shame to see something slowly die that was created just as a place for people to talk about highschool hockey, personal adjendas and politics have struck again. Thank you batman for sharing your wisdom and knowledge of the game. Hopefully someday highschool hockey will thrive again.

batman

Post by batman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 am

Easton

Thanks for the comments

It is the chicken gutless people who make baseless accusations on this board that pissed eveyone off and that's too bad because they hide behind screen names and post whatever they want with NO FACTS or knowledge just a bunch of Inuendos about somthing they know NOTHING about.

There is a new board now and this one will die but Pa Hockey lives on and really doesn't need a Forum !

goodnuff

Post by goodnuff » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

batman wrote:Easton

Thanks for the comments

It is the chicken gutless people who make baseless accusations on this board that pissed eveyone off and that's too bad because they hide behind screen names and post whatever they want with NO FACTS or knowledge just a bunch of Inuendos about somthing they know NOTHING about.

There is a new board now and this one will die but Pa Hockey lives on and really doesn't need a Forum !
Are you freaking serious? Your whole rap on this board was to trash and slander anyone you had a beef with. Sad thing is you might have been right but you come off like a total nut. I am starting to think you are. So we all know who you are. doesn't make you any less nuts.

Form990

Post by Form990 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:13 am

goodnuff wrote:
Are you freaking serious? Your whole rap on this board was to trash and slander anyone you had a beef with. Sad thing is you might have been right but you come off like a total nut. I am starting to think you are. So we all know who you are. doesn't make you any less nuts.
excellent points !

http://wpahockey.proboards.com is the forum that batman seems to think is a "secret". It's not a secret. It's there. It's much nicer because batman doesn't runn it like a communist dictator and in fact doesnt run it at all.

i've met batman in person and he is as much of a nut in person as he is on here and he butts into everyone's business.

batman

Post by batman » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:52 am

Form 990

If you met me where ? Exactly what was the conversation ?