Lets talk about the Blake Bears!

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

nahlscout99

Lets talk about the Blake Bears!

Post by nahlscout99 »

Defending State Champs with a ton of talent!
luckyEPDad

Re: Lets talk about the Blake Bears!

Post by luckyEPDad »

nahlscout99 wrote:Defending State Champs with a ton of talent!
I won't say anything against a team with two EP CKarly's. Are you sure you want to invite the inevitable downturn that follows starting a thread like this? Ready for Blake to loose their next N games?

Foolish.
Bighead

Post by Bighead »

Hey scout99...come out of the smoke screen
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

I just puked! Gross it was (Blake) green! :mrgreen:
RailingWizardofOZ

Post by RailingWizardofOZ »

36Guy wrote:I just puked! Gross it was (Blake) green! :mrgreen:
I think that unfortunately 36guy and AAA Dad are not getting the respect they deserve. They go through a lot of work traveling to games to evaluate teams just so we all gain some perspective as they pass along their “information, grandstanding, poking fun and pimping your favorite player or team” just to make us smarter and enjoy our days. Here is some great footage that NHL tonight was able to capture from the documentary of these two hard working, hockey minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qnv8uo8RcY
AAA Dad

Wizard of OZ

Post by AAA Dad »

OZ

Glad you have found my posts amusing and entertaining and with an actual point of view from myself. Yes I do include all you mentioned in my posts at times.

Please post another long, long, rambling, "informative" article written by others from LPH about the game of hockey so we can all learn more! There are a few every week! That way we don't have to swing by a rink and pick up a free issue or read it online on the LPH website!

Your most recent post proves that you have some issues with 36 and myself that should be worked out in therapy and good luck with that

I am so glad you came from behind the curtain to enlighten us all "GREAT OZ"!!
Last edited by AAA Dad on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

RailingWizardofOZ wrote:
I think that unfortunately 36guy and AAA Dad are not getting the respect they deserve. They go through a lot of work traveling to games to evaluate teams just so we all gain some perspective as they pass along their “information, grandstanding, poking fun and pimping your favorite player or team” just to make us smarter and enjoy our days. Here is some great footage that NHL tonight was able to capture from the documentary of these two hard working, hockey minds.

Just to be clear, am I the one on the front of the mini-bike or the back? Because if AAA dad is driving and I am on the back I am going to be pissed! :-k
RailingWizardofOZ

Re: Wizard of OZ

AAA Dad wrote:OZ

Glad you have found my posts amusing and entertaining and with an actual point of view from myself. Yes I do include all you mentioned in my posts at times.

Please post another long, long, rambling, "informative" article written by others from LPH about the game of hockey so we can all learn more! There are a few every week! That way we don't have to swing by a rink and pick up a free issue or read it online on the LPH website!

Your most recent post proves that you have some issues with 36 and myself that should be worked out in therapy and good luck with that

I am so glad you came from behind the curtain to enlighten us all "GREAT OZ"!!
Thanks for so eloquently proving my point with your response (and your edits). I didn’t expect any less….or more. Unfortunately I would imagine that no matter how many times or places those articles are presented, you still would miss the message…..as well as the irony of my own screen name “AAA DAD”
sinbin

Post by sinbin »

Hey, to their credit, their sweet mini-bike does have a wheelie bar and they are wearing some type of helmet as well as goggles, so they have not only thought of, but actually put into practice, some impoprtant safety apparatuses to protect their precious noggins.
RailingWizardofOZ

36Guy wrote:
RailingWizardofOZ wrote:

Just to be clear, am I the one on the front of the mini-bike or the back? Because if AAA dad is driving and I am on the back I am going to be pissed! :-k
By the responses on this from both of you, I would say you are definitely on the front….if not in dire need of finding a replacement.
knights58

Post by knights58 »

Sounds like somebody needs to get OZ some big boy pants...or maybe a tissue?
RailingWizardofOZ

knights58 wrote:Sounds like somebody needs to get OZ some big boy pants...or maybe a tissue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLI0GMMbQaQ
knights58

Post by knights58 »

I guess it's a tissue...and possibly a hug.
AAA Dad

Post by AAA Dad »

RailingWizardofOZ wrote:

No games tonight so I wont be picking you up at the usual time to go scout teams!... unless you want to break down some of the hours upon hours of game film we have archived??? LMK LOL!!!
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

AAA Dad wrote:
RailingWizardofOZ wrote:

No games tonight so I wont be picking you up at the usual time to go scout teams!... unless you want to break down some of the hours upon hours of game film we have archived??? LMK LOL!!!
36Guy

Post by 36Guy »

I'm busy...breaking down film between Lakevelle and Chaska's 12UA's tonight. Gottta look to the future you know! :-$
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

36Guy wrote:I'm busy...breaking down film between Lakevelle and Chaska's 12UA's tonight. Gottta look to the future you know! :-$
Looks like 36Guy is DESPERATE to get his first "Big Games" win. :lol: