WEEK 6 PICK-EM RESULTS

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

nu2hockey

WEEK 6 PICK-EM RESULTS

Post by nu2hockey » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:57 am

WEEK 6 RESULTS

It's nice that all the games have stats attached this am...(if they get changed later it won't matter )

With only 8 games this week, the field of players would be really tight with their picks, and that seems to be the case..

Tues games we had 2 teams that were overwhelming favorites...CENT over EP withall but one player picking CENT...The other game was ANDOVER over TONKA with all but 2 picking the winner, plus there were 4 correct scores}

Wed had but 1 game, CDH v WBL, here only 2 players(mrleft & nu2hockey) picked the winner, so obviously a big upset according to us...I have to be honest I didn't consider this an upset, I kinda thought it was a toss-up , just proves how out of touch I am...

Thur had 2 games, and according to our players BLAINE was a big favorite over ER/Z with all but one picking BLAINE,,somewhat surprised that there was only 1 correct score predicted at 3-2....

Fri held one game for the contest. EDINA v CENT...a battle of unbeatens ...Unfortunately for our players as a group, all but 2 players had EDINA winning, plus the lone 2 players to pick CENT picked the correct score...misterright & nu2hockey
:D

Finally Sat arrives, one game , a top ten game for class A, P/H v BRECK...BRECK winning was no surprise to the contest players since all but 2 picked them to win...

So ,for the week, we had 8 correct scores predicted and 6 correct bonus preditions (12 total pts)

MOST SHOTS GAME...72...EGF/ROSEAU
LEAST SHOTS GAME...38...EP/CENT
MOST SHOTS TEAM...47...ROSEAU thur

The tiebreaker was 58 for the P/H v BRECK

With so many correct scores predicted and so many bonus pts , the tiebreaker is needed to determine 1ST PLACE this week.

We have 4 players that tied for the week with 9PTS ..

MISTERRIGHT
ZOOMX
HOCKEYBOZO
NU2HOCKEY

SO, with the tiebreaker number being 58, and a tiebreaker prediction of 58 ZOOMX is this weeks 1ST PLACE winner...CONGRATS to you

1ST PLACE(9 PTS)

ZOOMX(4+1+4)

2ND(9 PTS)

MISTERRIGHT(6+1+2)
HOCKEYBOZO(6+1+2)
NU2HOCKEY(7+2+0)

5TH(8PTS)

MNHOCKEYFAN(5+1+2
HANSONBROTHER(5+1+2)

7TH(6 PTS)

MASSALSA(6+0+0)
FERANGED(6+0+0)