A & AA Section predictions

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

moosepaw

A & AA Section predictions

Post by moosepaw »

Section 1AA
Farmington
Runner-up Lakeville South

Section 2AA
Minnetonka
Runner-Up Eden Prairie
Chaska Chan or Shakopee just a little short.
Holy Family first one to call it State Tourney in 2026.

Section 3AA
Lakeville North
Runner-up Rosemount

Eagan maybe? Burnsville will the excitement of a new coach get Burnsville to believe before they realize they want there old coach back.

Section 4AA
Stillwater
Runner-up Hill Murray
East Ridge will be like the movie Hacksaw Ridge and will walk off the cliff with no net.

Section 5AA
Maple Grove
Runner-up Anoka
Blaine doesn't have the fire power up front. Centennial lacks depth, Rogers losing Skabnak do they have a back up?
Section 6AA
Blake
Runner-up Edina
Wayzata mosquito spray wont work on bees and Bears love honey.

Section 7AA
Andover
Runner-up Forest Lake

NWC losing 3d not able to replace.

Section 8AA
Roseau
Runner-up Alexandria

Brainerd lack of goaltending and depth will be exposed.

Class A.

No AP courses for Breck. Waist of time, someone tell them they are in the wrong class! I heard they are going to melt there gold medals and just take the cash. Is the reason why they don't go up to A is because they don't have enough Goph recruits or are they cage free chickens and don't want to take on Edina or Blake.

Im going with the whole state and pulling for Proctor/Hermantown Class champs!!!!
j4241

Re: A & AA Section predictions

Post by j4241 »

6 and 7 - what a joke - way to go MSHSL. Those two will arguably have ALL 6 of the top 6 teams...
C_R

Post by C_R »

j4241 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:53 am Good luck to kids across the state - ... whether your team is going to cherish any wins you can get this year, or gunning for state titles - thank you for letting your fans watch you play! I hope one and all has a great season - make some memories!
Yeah, thanks ... but, just don't have the audacity to show up in St. Paul after having won your geographically determined Section if you are not ranked 1-8 on a computer generated rating or in j4241's Top 8. That would be a joke [-X
j4241

Post by j4241 »

Umm, huh?

I love being quoted, but you find inconsistency at a positive statement about kids playing, and a critical statement about the MSHSL designed state tournament selection? Not sure if you’re serious or just trolling for controversy to stir things up. Either way, you keep doing you!
C_R

Post by C_R »

Incongruous ... positive statement about kids playing while calling the very process by which they are "gunning for state titles" a joke.

It isn't a joke. It is a rationale process by which a geographically diverse representation arrives in St. Paul to contest for the state title. Enjoy the journey ...
moosepaw

Post by moosepaw »

Can’t we all just get along?
moosepaw

Post by moosepaw »

It’s very hard to get AA representation across the state,truly only 8AA can give someone out of state. Is there anyway we can take Rochester and annex it to Iowa?
j4241

Post by j4241 »

Rational, not rationale.

I can hold two points simultaneously in mind - kids should play and have fun, and a state tournament should reflect something close to the best the state has to offer - without buckling under a perceived absence of logical cohesion. Can’t you? Given the depth of your exegesis of my posts, that seems Incongruous. Me? No.
j4241

Post by j4241 »

But... peace offering! I hope your team has a great season!
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

[quote=moosepaw

Im going with the whole state and pulling for Proctor/Hermantown Class champs!!!!
[/quote]

LOL..no

Your diatribe against MSHSL is ridiculous.....You would be lucky to find ANY state tourney that doesn't have a geographical component...