predictions for tonites games

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

onlooker

predictions for tonites games

Post by onlooker »

I predict eastview will win in a close one tonite against jefferson altho i think ev goalie and captain out for two games could make an impact <p></p><i></i>
hcky23

Re: predictions for tonites games

Post by hcky23 »

there is a scrimmage tonight in Albert Lea. Against Austin. I dont know if they are keeping score but I think Albert Lea will pull out with the win over a very strong Austin team. <p></p><i></i>
Bombay

Ah the season begins

Post by Bombay »

Burnsville hosts the new and cut in half Lakeville South. No seniors, less then half the Juniors and Sophs. They have a lot of freshman and 8th graders playing. I think Lakeville is going to get spanked tonight by a solid and talented Burnsville squad. Chaska plays Lakeville North. Should be a good game but I'm going with Chaska. <p></p><i></i>
Bombay

2 for 2

Post by Bombay »

Burnsville 9 Lake South 1. Ouchhhh<br>Chaska 4 Lake North 0<br><br><br>2 for 2. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
hcky23

Re: 2 for 2

Post by hcky23 »

Last night Century/Jm played Farmington. Farmington killed them like 11-4. Century didnt play very good at all. #19 and #5 were lookin pretty good for Farmington. Of course Jodi Holland scored a hat trick for Century. They just werent clickin tonight. Farmington plays Albert Lea next Tuesday so I guess we will see both of the true teams come out and play. Should be a good game. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

How did AL do vs Austin? <p></p><i></i>
hcky23

Post by hcky23 »

I believe the Austin AL game was pretty close. Maybe 6-5 or lower. Not sure who won because they did set plays like powerplay and Penalty Kill. It wasnt a real game. I believe their first real games are next Tuesday. <p></p><i></i>
GNHogger

Post by GNHogger »

if anyone is going north to cloquet then watch the edina team strut their stuff with the new coach mark stephan. if things gell before xmas they should ranked top 10. <br><br>by the way who are his assistants? two guys i never heard of...tim odell from two harbors and jonny spence, down from cutbank alaska. i don't think that's correct. <p></p><i></i>
eaglehockey15

Post by eaglehockey15 »

Bemidji beat Duluth East 4-2 tonight. Sarah Erickson had 2 goals and 2 assists. <p></p><i></i>
ItsNEBG

Re: predictions...Edina coaches

Post by ItsNEBG »

Mark Stephan's assistants are Mark Heigl and Sam Cornelius. <br><br>Sam has been on the EHS staff for some 3 years I think. He was an EHS player, graduated about 1998, played for Notre Dame.<br><br>Mark Heigl was an EHS player in the 70's I think. He was on one of the national champion youth teams from that era. He coached with Stephan when they took the Girls U12A state title a couple seasons back.<br><br>Edina did well in Cloquet considering one of the captains stayed home with illness, and one of the other seniors also hasn't been on the ice at all yet because she's getting over mono.<br><br>ItsNEBG = It's Not Easy Being Green...GO HORNETS! <p></p><i></i>