2005-6 SportsHuddle through Star Trib

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

ghshockeyfan

2005-6 SportsHuddle through Star Trib

Post by ghshockeyfan »

It's up -<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://startribune.sportshuddle.com/Fan ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>If you're interested in participating, please write to sportshuddle@startribune.com. We'll need your name, school name, sport, your e-mail address, your phone number and your relationship to the team (coach, manager, parent). <br><br>If you're the coach, please include the name and phone number of your school's athletic director, so that we can confirm your identity. If you're an assistant coach, manager or parent, please include the name and phone number of your team's head coach. <br><br>Once we've confirmed your request, we'll send you a user name and password, and you can begin adding data to your team's area.<br><br>If you participated last year, you'll need to contact us to confirm your participation and get a new username and password. Write to sportshuddle@startribune.com. <br><br>Two important notes for fans: If you have a question about Star Tribune coverage of high school sports, please write to preps@startribune.com. And if you spot an error in a statistic or game result in the SportsHuddle area, remember that in most cases, each team -- not startribune.com -- is responsible for keeping its information accurate and up to date. Please contact the team's coach or statistician to get errors corrected.<br><br>As always, thanks for your interest in high school sports. With the community's help, we hope to build the most complete prep sports area in the Twin Cities. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
The machine took my quart

Re: 2005-6 SportsHuddle through Star Trib

Post by The machine took my quart »

ghs <br><br>Thanks for always being the coach that does this stuff. I don't know where else I would get this info. I will notify our coaches if they aren't on it already. I think their schedule is out but I don't see it on the State website... you know how that goes. <br><br>Are the coaches ever going to put their stats on 1 site? Soo many teams put them on 1 or a different one etc. It would be nice if they all did on 1 sight. I heard from a coach in the north that they have to pay their local company to post on a website. I don't understand why they would do that? Just some frustration because some outstate teams you can never find stats on... I think that some college coaches would be upset for scouting. <p></p><i></i>