Everyone Wakeup

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

sickofhockeyparents

Everyone Wakeup

Post by sickofhockeyparents »

Coaches wakeup, athletic directors wakeup, parents wakeup, but most importantly MSHSL REALLY needs to wake up. Hockey has become an embarassment, and all the above should be ashamed of yourselves for letting it happen and for not trying to stop it. Let's take EP as an example. First to say that they have not recruited girls is a blatent lie, they just haven't gotten caught. Second the coaches should be embarassed not only by their recruiting, but also running up the scores against teams. That is just low, and shows no class on their part. I cannot believe that their athletic director actually allows this kind of behavior. It is embarassing to the school, the players, the coaches, the sport, the conference, you name it. Oh and one last thing. Let's not forget that EP is ranked 45 on strenght of schedule, that says a lot right there. Check and see who is in the top ten. We have a lot of people that are involved in hockey that need to step up and make some changes, or this is just going to get worse <p></p><i></i>
hockeyhead

Re: Everyone Wakeup

Post by hockeyhead »

sickofhockeyparents:<br><br>Sounds to me you should be sick of yourself! To me people are sick of parents whining! Ask yourself what you've done your last few posts? Also, it sounds like you want to take your jabs at certain people and programs. Yes, you have your 1st amendment rights... I know you used EP as an example... great... lets not talk about the other 25 team in the metro that currently have open enrolled or transferred players on their roster. <br><br>NSP takes another victory last night... By the way... both teams have transfers on their roster... Let's leave them alone though!<br><br>Hockeyhead<br> <p></p><i></i>
tnt99

Wakeup

Post by tnt99 »

Seriously...seriously. Welcome to what some people like to call ...LIFE...I am going to log off and finish reading the email message I got from a friend whose neighbor just died in Irag. Now that is sad...not your post!!!!! <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: Wakeup

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Proper perspective in everything is important. A dose of reality is healthy for all of us every once in a while, and definitely what illustrates what's truly important.<br><br>Sorry to hear of your loss. <p></p><i></i>
puckhead63

Re: Everyone Wakeup

Post by puckhead63 »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - I'm awake now!<br><br>I was in a deep sleep until now. Thanks for making your point. This has been around for a long time - both boys and girls sports. EP was receiving calls last year from players that wanted to come to EP.<br><br>EP has enough talent too compete - they don't need to recruit, however, when a solid player (Stoa, Feste, and Green) ask you if would be OK to transfer, you can't tell me that you wouldn't say yes too.<br><br>sickofhockeyparents - are you from Kennedy by chance? <p></p><i></i>