Jac Daggit

Discussion of Minnesota Girls High School Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

wallcee1959

Jac Daggit

Post by wallcee1959 »

What are your opinions of Jac Daggit? Her real skill showed this past year with NO ONE on her team to help her....What is everyone's opinion on her future? <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Re: Jac Daggit

Post by ghshockeyfan »

She will be the leader of a very good team in the coming years. Lots of quality young players there, and she will continue to be the go-to player there as the supporting cast comes into their own under her leadership. <p></p><i></i>
hockeygymnast

Post by hockeygymnast »

Rumor also has it that she is tearing up the links on the Park golf team. She has the Happy Gilmore swing almost perfected. <p></p><i></i>
MNhockeyfan09

Jac Daggit

Post by MNhockeyfan09 »

Great Family and good hockey player. Made the transition to Def this year and is going to Lake Placid, last year she went as a forward. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Quite the "utility" player indeed. She's a player to build a team around. <p></p><i></i>
bighockeynut

Post by bighockeynut »

Congratulations Jac on going to Lake Placid. Jac and Jenna are both good strong hockey players. But more importantly, they are nice girls, and come from a super family. Their grandma makes a mean cake too!! <p></p><i></i>
hockeygymnast

Post by hockeygymnast »

This recognition of a top player on a not so good team sort of flies in the face of those parents and players who think that to be recognized as a top player, one has to move to a hockey power. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Agreed. But, let's keep in mind that PCG is not your average situation either. AMAZING efforts at youth levels and arguably one of the best girls youth programs in the state. This gives hope where otherwise there may not be any. Other programs that kids are leaving don't have this amazing youth program unfortunately. <p></p><i></i>
HockeyInformer

Post by HockeyInformer »

Jac's an absolutely great kid, shes got the loyalty that seems to be lacking in some of today's top athletes. It takes a lot of heart for a player of such talent to stay where she knows they will never be the state's top team. This really says a lot about Jac both as a player and a person. Great kid, very positive and hard working. This is one person you would love to see go beyond the high school rinks! <p></p><i></i>
wallcee1959

Post by wallcee1959 »

Divison-1 prospect possibly? <p></p><i></i>
WOLFPACKVOICE

JAC DAGGIT

Post by WOLFPACKVOICE »

Jac is a definate D1 player... She is a team 1st kid that when asked to go back to D (and give up a good chunk of her offensive #s') didn't pout she went out and took the team to a an inprobable upset and very close to a 2nd one too. <br><br>Also, Jac and her coach (Darwitz) constantly give back to the youth program and Jacs' Dad was the one running teams every offseason and is as much to credit as anyone for where the youth program and HS program are today. <br><br>And like the previous poster said it just makes it sweeter when Jac does go D1 that she didn't have to go to the O.E. route to get there. If i am a College coach that gets high marks in my book... <p></p><i></i>
mnhock

Re: JAC DAGGIT

Post by mnhock »

I agree with everyone's view on Dag's. I don't think college coaches care if players OE or not though. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Some may argue that OE/Private is a plus vs. a minus - but I think most college coaches still look at talent & character more than anything. <p></p><i></i>
parkgshockeyfan

Post by parkgshockeyfan »

Jac is a wonderful hockey player and would be noticed anywhere she played. <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

Agreed. Talent has a way of doing that! (with a few exceptions) <p></p><i></i>
puckfan11

Post by puckfan11 »

Loyalty aside, it also helps to have a great coaching staff that challenges and improves the skill of the student-athlete. In many ways, that is what keeps the student-athlete at the home HS. I would also add that the Park program is growing in numbers at the youth level, however Jac may be slightly ahead of the curve to reap the benefits of these up and coming players. <p></p><i></i>
wallcee1959

Post by wallcee1959 »

humors me to see a screen name WOLFPACKVOICE and talk about jac daggit...hmm Jac Daggit is talking about how good she is on a message board. POINT PROVEN! <p></p><i></i>
ghshockeyfan

Post by ghshockeyfan »

I actually know for a fact that that isn't Jac... <p></p><i></i>
hockeygymnast

Post by hockeygymnast »

I don't know who Wolfpackvoice is; but it is definitely not Jac Daggit. <p></p><i></i>
MNhockeyfan09

Post by MNhockeyfan09 »

humors me to see a screen name WOLFPACKVOICE and talk about jac daggit...hmm Jac Daggit is talking about how good she is on a message board. POINT PROVEN!
Only point proven is that you are a person (I can't do name-calling) who hids behind a screen name.
Why would you start a post to get postitive responses about a player (teenage kid that may read this board) and then just rip the kid.

Please do not do that again! This board is for positive info when it relates to the players. :x

:arrow: Here is a brief summary of some of the rules of this board;
It takes a community effort to steer discussion away from negative attacks, name-calling, etc. towards constructive topics.<br><br>I don't have time to read most of the forum so it is necessary for others to notify me of board abuse.<br><br>I believe it is a worthwhile effort to keep this a positive forum for meaningful discussion
http://www.ushsho.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1
stofhockey

Jac

Post by stofhockey »

wow, i can't believe you've got enough time in your life
to try to trash a 16yr. old kid. She's a super kid and a great hockey player and deserves none of this. Grow up and pick on someone your own size.