Goalie Brooke Cassibo MN Made - Machine Orange
Goalie Alexandra Pellicci PLSHA U12A
** Injured

Team Minnesota Alternates (alphabetical order by position):
Defense Nina Langley Minnesota Machine Orange
Forward Claire Enright Machine / MN 04's
Forward Jayden Seifert Machine Orange 03
Forward Tyra Turner Andover
I could have saved everyone the tryout fee and time and put this list out. This was picked well before the tryout. Wait until you get the call from them asking to contribute to their fundraiser to help pay for their trip.
If this is not something you would do or support, then why not just leave it alone and choose not to contribute to their fundraiser.

I guess the question should be asked; If you knew who made it and who was on the list beforehand, then why didn't you post it before the tryout?

You could have proven how smart you are, instead of having to come on here after the fact and telling everyone how smart you are, or were.
First of all Congrats on your daughter making the team.
Second I was not trying to prove my intelligence.
Third it is well know who controls everything 03
Forth I was just pointing this out so for future things people don't waste their time.
Fifth no my daughter is not a 03 and doing just fine, but it is stuff like this that is what is wrong with youth sports today.
Sixth my guess is this group of parents are already making hotel arraignments for the 2024 Olympics.
7th you sure were sensitive to my post must have struck a nerve or maybe spilled the truth.
Please enlighten all of us who "controls" the 03's?
why is this whats wrong with youth sports? just because families want to have a great life experience you have to bash it?
Nope because it should be a even playing field for all that want to have a great life experience. Not just a chosen group. Or if that is what they want to advertise a tryout just put the group together and go.
My daughter was never invited to try out, we just signed her up and she made the team. So it's pretty obvious you have no idea what you are talking about
Hunting if I may ask and if your bold enough to answer honestly who does your daughter play for in the summer season? This will help provide some insight. I would bet you I know a lot more than you think my man.
The team doesn't matter, she was the only player from her team to tryout. I heard about the Italy trip last year and thought it would be fun to play in Europe, so I researched how to tryout. Again please enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge
I figured you would not be bold enough to share. I will not put names on the board it is not appropriate. Good luck on your trip hope your daughter plays plenty.
Bitter table of one! Bitter table of one!
Well if your not one of the core like you say, but you really have not said that because your not bold enough to share. You may end up calling your own name "bitter" when you get to see the playing time on team USA because I am sure the goal will be to win at all cost for America.
And I see know your one of the "everyone gets equal playing time" parents. Ha ah that's too bad. Just because your children didn't ever make the best team or was the one who got sat you hold resentment against everyone else who succeeds in hockey where your children failed. I deal with parents like you all the time. It's really sad actually I feel bad for you I really do.
Funny I never said don't play to win at all costs. What I said was you may be bitter if your daughter does not play a lot. Unless you are part of the core which you might be then she will. I am not a fair play parent and happen to have two older players both playing college hockey. One male and one female. I get the win at all cost just hope you are ok with it and don't come back bitter after all the $$$$$ spent. Again if you are the core your fine, but you would already know that.
You certainly come off as being bitter. This team was not picked ahead of time as you state. I don't know what your motivation is to make an accusation like that but I will tell you that I am extremely knowledgable about this group and the people involved and nobody knew who was making this team until after tryouts when the team was picked. I have talked to several people who made the trip last year and every one of them had positive feedback which is pretty impressive considering the price tag. It appears that most of the players played on the top two AAA teams at their age and a few were from other teams, seems pretty reasonable. It's your choice to be an unreasonable, bitter person but you come of as ridiculous.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 pm

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:Team Minnesota Roster

Position First Name Last Name Winter Team Name
Defense Gretchen Branton Wayzata Trojans
Defense Madison Clough Andover
Defense Brenna Fuhrman Farmington
Defense Brooke Pioske Mound
Defense Anna Podein Minneapolis Storm
Defense Emily Zumwinkle Minnetonka
Forward Shelbi Guttormson Moorhead
Forward Olivia Haag Grand Rapids
Forward Peyton Hemp** Andover
Forward Gabby Krause Andover
Forward Grace Kuipers Eden Prairie
Forward Sadie Lindsay Minnetonka
Forward Mckenzie Rich Rochester
Forward Kylie Roberts Andover
Forward Tristana Tatur Miracle Gold
** Injured

I could have saved everyone the tryout fee and time and put this list out. This was picked well before the tryout. Wait until you get the call from them asking to contribute to their fundraiser to help pay for their trip.
If this is not something you would do or support, then why not just leave it alone and choose not to contribute to their fundraiser.

I guess the question should be asked; If you knew who made it and who was on the list beforehand, then why didn't you post it before the tryout?

You could have proven how smart you are, instead of having to come on here after the fact and telling everyone how smart you are, or were.
Forth I was just pointing this out so for future things people don't waste their time.
Fifth no my daughter is not a 03 and doing just fine, but it is stuff like this that is what is wrong with youth sports today.
Sixth my guess is this group of parents are already making hotel arraignments for the 2024 Olympics.
7th you sure were sensitive to my post must have struck a nerve or maybe spilled the truth.
why is this whats wrong with youth sports? just because families want to have a great life experience you have to bash it?
Nope because it should be a even playing field for all that want to have a great life experience. Not just a chosen group. Or if that is what they want to advertise a tryout just put the group together and go.
My daughter was never invited to try out, we just signed her up and she made the team. So it's pretty obvious you have no idea what you are talking about
Hunting if I may ask and if your bold enough to answer honestly who does your daughter play for in the summer season? This will help provide some insight. I would bet you I know a lot more than you think my man.
The team doesn't matter, she was the only player from her team to tryout. I heard about the Italy trip last year and thought it would be fun to play in Europe, so I researched how to tryout. Again please enlighten all of us with your vast knowledge
I figured you would not be bold enough to share. I will not put names on the board it is not appropriate. Good luck on your trip hope your daughter plays plenty.
Well if your not one of the core like you say, but you really have not said that because your not bold enough to share. You may end up calling your own name "bitter" when you get to see the playing time on team USA because I am sure the goal will be to win at all cost for America.
And I see know your one of the "everyone gets equal playing time" parents. Ha ah that's too bad. Just because your children didn't ever make the best team or was the one who got sat you hold resentment against everyone else who succeeds in hockey where your children failed. I deal with parents like you all the time. It's really sad actually I feel bad for you I really do.
Funny I never said don't play to win at all costs. What I said was you may be bitter if your daughter does not play a lot. Unless you are part of the core which you might be then she will. I am not a fair play parent and happen to have two older players both playing college hockey. One male and one female. I get the win at all cost just hope you are ok with it and don't come back bitter after all the $$$$$ spent. Again if you are the core your fine, but you would already know that.
You certainly come off as being bitter. This team was not picked ahead of time as you state. I don't know what your motivation is to make an accusation like that but I will tell you that I am extremely knowledgable about this group and the people involved and nobody knew who was making this team until after tryouts when the team was picked. I have talked to several people who made the trip last year and every one of them had positive feedback which is pretty impressive considering the price tag. It appears that most of the players played on the top two AAA teams at their age and a few were from other teams, seems pretty reasonable. It's your choice to be an unreasonable, bitter person but you come of as ridiculous.
You see I am also very close To this group since my youngest is only 1 year older. I think it's funny after being fortunate to have two older players go through the youth ranks and end up college players to watch all the parents at this age drink the kool aid about what you need to do, where you need to play where you should travel all so they can maybe make it to college. You all can relax I have been through it the best players will raise to the top and be found. I have real life proof. My youngest will not, but maybe if I fly her all over the world she just might. I would say that is ridiculous. I am guessing old JH, NK, JL, SP they got you all sold.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

You see I am also very close To this group since my youngest is only 1 year older. I think it's funny after being fortunate to have two older players go through the youth ranks and end up college players to watch all the parents at this age drink the kool aid about what you need to do, where you need to play where you should travel all so they can maybe make it to college. You all can relax I have been through it the best players will raise to the top and be found. I have real life proof. My youngest will not, but maybe if I fly her all over the world she just might. I would say that is ridiculous. I am guessing old JH, NK, JL, SP they got you all sold.
Just because you have kids that play in college it doesn't preclude you from being a clown. Nobody is promising anything to anybody. I don't think any of these people think that a trip to Europe or playing with a certain group ensures them anything at the next level. In my experience these people enjoy the opportunity to have their daughters play with very talented girls their own age. Europe is not a good return on investment from a hockey perspective, I think it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience something unique and the people that have gone seem to back that up. The implication that the people running things aren't open to giving opportunities to the best players is ridiculous. The MN03's roster changes every year to create opportunities for more players. You either don't know what you're talking about or are so bitter that you don't care to get it right.

hunting247

Post by hunting247 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Please explain the core you speak of??? And why this is a problem

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:51 pm

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

Just because you have kids that play in college it doesn't preclude you from being a clown. Nobody is promising anything to anybody. I don't think any of these people think that a trip to Europe or playing with a certain group ensures them anything at the next level. In my experience these people enjoy the opportunity to have their daughters play with very talented girls their own age. Europe is not a good return on investment from a hockey perspective, I think it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience something unique and the people that have gone seem to back that up. The implication that the people running things aren't open to giving opportunities to the best players is ridiculous. The MN03's roster changes every year to create opportunities for more players. You either don't know what you're talking about or are so bitter that you don't care to get it right.
Huskie I know the AAA landscape very well at the 01,02,03 levels. You see I was asked to watch the up coming kids for my daughters college coach back here in MN. I have been helping out for a couple of years now. So I take the time to know who is who and the landscape. I love the whole MN 03's thing. I can't wait to see the central scouts list in a few years to compare it to team USA or I mean MN 03'. The best part is this clown will get to see it because I am involved unlike you a parent with blinders on.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 pm

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

Huskie I know the AAA landscape very well at the 01,02,03 levels. You see I was asked to watch the up coming kids for my daughters college coach back here in MN. I have been helping out for a couple of years now. So I take the time to know who is who and the landscape. I love the whole MN 03's thing. I can't wait to see the central scouts list in a few years to compare it to team USA or I mean MN 03'. The best part is this clown will get to see it because I am involved unlike you a parent with blinders on.
I wear no blinders my friend. My daughter will be who she will be with or without the travel and with or without the MN03's. She very much has enjoyed the experience and will continue to do so until she is no longer welcome or she no longer enjoys it. I'm sure you're quite a scout. Do you automatically discount players who choose to travel because it rubs you wrong? Seems a little silly to judge people for how they choose to spend their time and money. My daughter will continue to be a good player because she has passion for the game and works very hard not because she travels or is on a particular team. You seem to be an expert though because your kid's college coach asked you to keep an eye out for players, wow! Is that a paying position? i still say you're awfully bitter that your youngest is being left out because she isn't very good. Keep bashing the good players, maybe that will help yours come around.

zooomx

Post by zooomx » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Wow, usually after a few days, and time to think, irrational people settle down and stop complaining. Really, who cares? When we, as Minnesota Hockey parents are pissing and moaning about a tryout for a team of 12 year olds??? :shock:

Get over it. You are doing your family and your association an injustice. You obviously entered the arena with a chip on your shoulder. I have always thought it is more likely the parent gets cut from a team versus the player. You seem to be heading down that road. Who wants a conspiracy theory parent on their team? I have had on occasion, thought my player unfairly missed a cut. Then, a few minutes later, I realized that it's a horrible message to my player to say he/she got screwed. Not a good life lesson to teach your kid. Whether you tell them straight out or not, kids know what we are thinking and saying.

The beauty of youth sports is teaching our kids to overcome adversity. If only the parents could figure that out first. :idea:

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:19 pm

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

I wear no blinders my friend. My daughter will be who she will be with or without the travel and with or without the MN03's. She very much has enjoyed the experience and will continue to do so until she is no longer welcome or she no longer enjoys it. I'm sure you're quite a scout. Do you automatically discount players who choose to travel because it rubs you wrong? Seems a little silly to judge people for how they choose to spend their time and money. My daughter will continue to be a good player because she has passion for the game and works very hard not because she travels or is on a particular team. You seem to be an expert though because your kid's college coach asked you to keep an eye out for players, wow! Is that a paying position? i still say you're awfully bitter that your youngest is being left out because she isn't very good. Keep bashing the good players, maybe that will help yours come around.
Now that's funny I never bashed a player just the process and the premise. But you think it's ok to bash my youngest who is not even this age? That's funny and shows your character. Let's see big guy if we need to line things up.

I was a high school coach for 12 years
Was part of the staff for Green Bay in the USHL for 3 years
Was a regional scout for central scouting for 3 years

And now just help out a college coach to keep me around the rink. In all my years on both the men's and women's side have I ever seen a group of parents this mis-guided. I would be happy to put my background up against your great knowledge of the MN 03's anytime. By the way those are all paying positions. It seems it worked out just fine for my older two and I guess may not for my not very good youngest according to you will just have to suffer.
Last edited by Gotothenetman on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:24 pm

zooomx wrote:Wow, usually after a few days, and time to think, irrational people settle down and stop complaining. Really, who cares? When we, as Minnesota Hockey parents are pissing and moaning about a tryout for a team of 12 year olds??? :shock:

Get over it. You are doing your family and your association an injustice. You obviously entered the arena with a chip on your shoulder. I have always thought it is more likely the parent gets cut from a team versus the player. You seem to be heading down that road. Who wants a conspiracy theory parent on their team? I have had on occasion, thought my player unfairly missed a cut. Then, a few minutes later, I realized that it's a horrible message to my player to say he/she got screwed. Not a good life lesson to teach your kid. Whether you tell them straight out or not, kids know what we are thinking and saying.

The beauty of youth sports is teaching our kids to overcome adversity. If only the parents could figure that out first. :idea:
Funny I didn't even have a girl tryout she is to old goof ball. My guess is it was not really a tryout anyways. I agree my life lessons in getting cut as long as it is really a fair process and you just didn't make it. My Gus's in your association tryouts you didn't have to spend a $100. My daughter now playing college hockey did ge cut as a 14u player I think we figured out how to handle it just fine seems to have worked out ok.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

Oh silly me I am so embarrassed I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. Huskie Hockey see I was thinking college hockey, but I am guessing the ole Huskies you speak is the Andover Huskies! This all makes perfect sense now why your so senstive. Let's review the team again and see how many we can find from Huskie Hockey? Better yet let's see how many have recently found there way to Huskie hockey from other towns to chance the dream.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

Oh silly me I am so embarrassed I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. Huskie Hockey see I was thinking college hockey, but I am guessing the ole Huskies you speak is the Andover Huskies! This all makes perfect sense now why your so senstive. Let's review the team again and see how many we can find from Huskie Hockey? Better yet let's see how many have recently found there way to Huskie hockey from other towns to chance the dream.
You're a genius I guess? Amateur detective? Reality: a lot of good players from huskies tried out for team and made it. Please continue to be jealous I find it flattering. Lakeville south or north? Great youth program BTW. Ice Cougars 02? Which stud is it? not sensitive I'm just not a bitter POS that judges people for providing opportunities for their kids.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

You're a genius I guess? Amateur detective? Reality: a lot of good players from huskies tried out for team and made it. Please continue to be jealous I find it flattering. Lakeville south or north? Great youth program BTW. Ice Cougars 02? Which stud is it? not sensitive I'm just not a bitter POS that judges people for providing opportunities for their kids.
Well your not quite the detective I am, but nice for you to take a shot at the Lakeville teams now. But if I did move to Lakeville I would probably go with North I like there colors better. Just curious where is the coach for this Europe team from? Any idea where the coach for team USA 03's from? I must be starting to get closer to the nerve now I bet. But I guess I am not In tune with this age group. Also I don't think the 02 Cougars are all that great and certainly not in the league of the Great 03's but they are just some girls looking to get better and strive to be like the Huskie girls. I do have to say I did love watching the Cambridge Huskie 02 player very skilled, great motor, would probably make team USA 03 I think, but wrong birth year missed it by a couple months. I hope the $ 100 tryout fee raised enough money to get new USA bags, a warmup and coat for mom with their name on it.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 am

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

Well your not quite the detective I am, but nice for you to take a shot at the Lakeville teams now. But if I did move to Lakeville I would probably go with North I like there colors better. Just curious where is the coach for this Europe team from? Any idea where the coach for team USA 03's from? I must be starting to get closer to the nerve now I bet. But I guess I am not In tune with this age group. Also I don't think the 02 Cougars are all that great and certainly not in the league of the Great 03's but they are just some girls looking to get better and strive to be like the Huskie girls. I do have to say I did love watching the Cambridge Huskie 02 player very skilled, great motor, would probably make team USA 03 I think, but wrong birth year missed it by a couple months. I hope the $ 100 tryout fee raised enough money to get new USA bags, a warmup and coat for mom with their name on it.
I guess now I'm just confused? What was your outrage about? You don't like people spending their money to go Europe or you think the wrong team was picked? Did your daughter tryout last year and not get picked? There is an implication that something unfair was done but you don't specify. You talk about your credentials but I fail to see how they translate to knowledge of the girls 03 landscape. I would challenge you to put a team of 03's together that would be able to skate with the MN03 team. Does that make them evil to you? Do you report back to your college coach that the mn03's are too crazy to look at?

I was not trying to bash your daughter, just speculating on your possible motivation for being such a D bag.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:39 am

I just read your message again. Why don't you bring your team to Andover for a scrimmage? You can impress us all with your USHL knowledge while we kick your ass. Oh, but we'll be better educated about what to and not to do to get out kids to the next level by AN EXPERT!. Oh but that's right, we didn't ask for the advice. Oh well, your daughter will learn how to get her ass kicked, I guess that will be worth it.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:44 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
hunting247 wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

** Injured

I guess now I'm just confused? What was your outrage about? You don't like people spending their money to go Europe or you think the wrong team was picked? Did your daughter tryout last year and not get picked? There is an implication that something unfair was done but you don't specify. You talk about your credentials but I fail to see how they translate to knowledge of the girls 03 landscape. I would challenge you to put a team of 03's together that would be able to skate with the MN03 team. Does that make them evil to you? Do you report back to your college coach that the mn03's are too crazy to look at?

I was not trying to bash your daughter, just speculating on your possible motivation for being such a D bag.
Sounds like we should all bow down to the MN 03's. Now see that's not nice again my daughter did not try out for last years team, but many of her friends and some if her teammates did. See she was in New York watching her sister play at national camp. See you have to actually make it through a number of different real tryouts to get there. Funny they actually wear USA jerseys there. See there not a bunch a players that a couple dads know and call themselves some kind of name and give the appearance they are so above everyone else. My whole point is that it is the same group or couple people running all this stuff with the result being the same girls shocking. Just call a spade a spade and don't keep tricking people with phantom tryouts and BS. Just take your future Olympians and go where you want to go there is no problem in that. Sad to think there are only 15 or so good 03's in the state according to you. And finally I will not need to tell any college coaches they are real good at figuring out the crazy ones and don't have a ton of time or want to deal with them. Believe it or not there are hundreds of great 03 around the country and in MN outside of your little u touchable core group

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:28 am

Listen, I'm tired of arguing with you. You're the one calling them future Olympians, not me. I know what good 03's look like and we have many of them. You're the one making this a crazy issue. You might know more about 01's but you do not know more about 03's than me. These are very good hockey players, and some of them, better than very good. You can try to discount that but it doesn't change reality. Most of the best 03's in Minnesota are playing or have been invited to play MN03's. That is just a fact. You can discount and disparage it but it doesn't change reality. I will put up $10,000 if you can field a team of 03's from Minnesota that would beat the MN03's. Of course, I would expect you to match it Mr. Scout/Genius. I will even allow your 02 daughter to play as a gesture of good will. Go ahead Mr. Conspiracy, show us how wrong we are.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:35 am

You don't think I know what the 03's look like around the country? Canada? That's why we travel Captain D bag, so we can see what's out there. Guess what? We compare favorably to the reset of North America. I guess you're the expert though, sitting in Minnesota, judging everyone and guessing how good they are. $10k on the line for a scout/genius like you. Seems like you could steal my money unless you're s total D bag, wait....you are.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:35 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:Listen, I'm tired of arguing with you. You're the one calling them future Olympians, not me. I know what good 03's look like and we have many of them. You're the one making this a crazy issue. You might know more about 01's but you do not know more about 03's than me. These are very good hockey players, and some of them, better than very good. You can try to discount that but it doesn't change reality. Most of the best 03's in Minnesota are playing or have been invited to play MN03's. That is just a fact. You can discount and disparage it but it doesn't change reality. I will put up $10,000 if you can field a team of 03's from Minnesota that would beat the MN03's. Of course, I would expect you to match it Mr. Scout/Genius. I will even allow your 02 daughter to play as a gesture of good will. Go ahead Mr. Conspiracy, show us how wrong we are.
Hey settle down now Herbie your not here to pick the best ones just the right ones. If we did it which team would get to wear the USA jerseys? Thanks for allowing my youngest to play but that would be above her level.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 am

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:Listen, I'm tired of arguing with you. You're the one calling them future Olympians, not me. I know what good 03's look like and we have many of them. You're the one making this a crazy issue. You might know more about 01's but you do not know more about 03's than me. These are very good hockey players, and some of them, better than very good. You can try to discount that but it doesn't change reality. Most of the best 03's in Minnesota are playing or have been invited to play MN03's. That is just a fact. You can discount and disparage it but it doesn't change reality. I will put up $10,000 if you can field a team of 03's from Minnesota that would beat the MN03's. Of course, I would expect you to match it Mr. Scout/Genius. I will even allow your 02 daughter to play as a gesture of good will. Go ahead Mr. Conspiracy, show us how wrong we are.
Hey settle down now Herbie your not here to pick the best ones just the right ones. If we did it which team would get to wear the USA jerseys? Thanks for allowing my youngest to play but that would be above her level.
What do you mean "the right ones". Stop talking out your ass. I'll tell you what, put together the02 team of your choice and we'll play them with our "privileged" 03's and still kick your ass. You keep Implying that this group is based on relationship and not talent but you don't back it up. Why aren't you still coaching or scouting? Performance issues? I k ow some Gambler guys dickhead, you're not that good.

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:45 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
What do you mean "the right ones". Stop talking out your ass. I'll tell you what, put together the02 team of your choice and we'll play them with our "privileged" 03's and still kick your ass. You keep Implying that this group is based on relationship and not talent but you don't back it up. Why aren't you still coaching or scouting? Performance issues? I know some Gambler guys dickhead, you're not that good.
You're a jealous bitch floundering in a world of "I wish we were invited to the party". But you weren't. Now you're only defense is to discredit the party you weren't invited to. Pathetic, you're a loser with a loser mentality. Switch to basketball D bag.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:57 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
What do you mean "the right ones". Stop talking out your ass. I'll tell you what, put together the02 team of your choice and we'll play them with our "privileged" 03's and still kick your ass. You keep Implying that this group is based on relationship and not talent but you don't back it up. Why aren't you still coaching or scouting? Performance issues? I k ow some Gambler guys dickhead, you're not that good.
You're a jealous bitch floundering in a world of "I wish we were invited to the party". But you weren't. Now you're only defense is to discredit the party you weren't invited to. Pathetic, you're a loser with a loser mentality. Switch to basketball D bag.
Hey why so uptight you keep missing the point. I don't have anyone to bring to the party. Just curious how would one make a team if during tryouts they could not try out? Maybe a separate tryout for them? Why are you now taking shots at the 02's I think that machine team is pretty good. You would kick their ass? Um............

HuskiesHockey

Post by HuskiesHockey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:03 am

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
Hey why so uptight you keep missing the point. I don't have anyone to bring to the party. Just curious how would one make a team if during tryouts they could not try out? Maybe a separate tryout for them? Why are you know taking shots at the 02's I think that machine team is pretty good. You would kick their ass? Um............

What do you mean, how could one make the team if they couldn't tryout? Are you referring to the one injured player who made it without trying out?

I wouldn't take shots at the 02 Machine, they would and have beat us. I'm saying YOU Mr Scout couldn't field a team to beat us because you are a D bag that no one would play for you, that could beat us.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:13 am

HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
Hey why so uptight you keep missing the point. I don't have anyone to bring to the party. Just curious how would one make a team if during tryouts they could not try out? Maybe a separate tryout for them? Why are you know taking shots at the 02's I think that machine team is pretty good. You would kick their ass? Um............

What do you mean, how could one make the team if they couldn't tryout? Are you referring to the one injured player who made it without trying out?

I wouldn't take shots at the 02 Machine, they would and have beat us. I'm saying YOU Mr Scout couldn't field a team to beat us because you are a D bag that no one would play for you, that could beat us.
Ok I get it now. Why would I put together a team when I don't have a 03. I just think people are tired of hearing about your little team. Also you hurt my feelings saying no one would play for me. After almost 20 years of coaching and 11 D1 players it pains me to think my career is over because I can't get a team together to play your MN03's is this Jaque Lemaire I am chatting with?

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 am

Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

Ok I get it now. Why would I put together a team when I don't have a 03. I just think people are tired of hearing about your little team. Also you hurt my feelings saying no one would play for me. After almost 20 years of coaching and 11 D1 players it pains me to think my career is over because I can't get a team together to play your MN03's is this Jaque Lemaire I am chatting with?
Wow, for someone not on here to prove their intelligence, you certainly like to list your credentials and indicate how smart you are. I have come across many coaches with similar credentials and believe me - just because you have been did something for 20 years, doesn't mean you did it right.

As far as the HP and the National Camp, you are sorely mistaken if you are suggesting that these players are not hand picked before tryouts. There have been players that received direct invites. With that said, there have been players that impressed at tryouts and made it as well. But to say they are not hand picked for National Camp and the process it pure, you are out of your mind.

You have a right to your opinion and that is fine, but back some of your opinions up with facts. Anytime you are questioned, you take the position of "Weak Tit" and go after all the people participating in an event as if all their intentions are bad. I said this on the post before - "Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one, but it doesn't mean you have to be one".

I would agree with you, that if a parent thinks their child is an Olympian because they participated in this event, then they may need to settle down. However, you seem to be accusing everyone of that angle, which makes you look naïve and bitter.

Gotothenetman

Post by Gotothenetman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:06 am

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
HuskiesHockey wrote:
Gotothenetman wrote:

Wow, for someone not on here to prove their intelligence, you certainly like to list your credentials and indicate how smart you are. I have come across many coaches with similar credentials and believe me - just because you have been did something for 20 years, doesn't mean you did it right.

As far as the HP and the National Camp, you are sorely mistaken if you are suggesting that these players are not hand picked before tryouts. There have been players that received direct invites. With that said, there have been players that impressed at tryouts and made it as well. But to say they are not hand picked for National Camp and the process it pure, you are out of your mind.

You have a right to your opinion and that is fine, but back some of your opinions up with facts. Anytime you are questioned, you take the position of "Weak Tit" and go after all the people participating in an event as if all their intentions are bad. I said this on the post before - "Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one, but it doesn't mean you have to be one".

I would agree with you, that if a parent thinks their child is an Olympian because they participated in this event, then they may need to settle down. However, you seem to be accusing everyone of that angle, which makes you look naïve and bitter.
You see you have now done the same thing. Since I was both an evaluator and a coach of the HP you have just painted me as someone who hand picked or use bias in my evaluation. This could not be any further from the truth. But maybe your right and you know that my daughter did not make it on her skills. By the way I coached on the boys side not the girls in the HP. But by your account it some how helped her I guess. The process may not be perfect but far closer than team 03.