Beantown

Discussion of Minnesota Girls Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Nevertoomuchhockey

Beantown

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:01 am

So which MN teams are playing this year? Slightly adjusted the age/year levels so also curious which tier everyone is registered at - red, blue, 01, etc.

zambonidriver

Re: Beantown

Post by zambonidriver » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 am

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:So which MN teams are playing this year? Slightly adjusted the age/year levels so also curious which tier everyone is registered at - red, blue, 01, etc.
It will be interesting to see which 02 selects machine coach gets kicked out in Boston

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:38 am

zambonidriver wrote:
Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:So which MN teams are playing this year? Slightly adjusted the age/year levels so also curious which tier everyone is registered at - red, blue, 01, etc.
It will be interesting to see which 02 selects machine coach gets kicked out in Boston
Hmmm, I think posts like this (and MNSTAR) say a lot more about the individual posting, than it does of their intended targets.

There is certainly room for discussion, but there is also a better way to introduce the subject.

I said it before, find something good to say/post. There is so much good out there, if you just look. Why put a damper or negative spin on such a great sport. ZD, do you think all your negative posts, make your hockey experience better?

zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 am

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:
Hmmm, I think posts like this (and MNSTAR) say a lot more about the individual posting, than it does of their intended targets.

There is certainly room for discussion, but there is also a better way to introduce the subject.

I said it before, find something good to say/post. There is so much good out there, if you just look. Why put a damper or negative spin on such a great sport. ZD, do you think all your negative posts, make your hockey experience better?
My Hockey experience is just fine. NW I think you know me well enough now to know that my hockey experience is just fine. I think a coach getting kicked out of a game for any reason should never happen especially in summer hockey. I saw the non call should the kid have gotten a slash absolutely but she didn't. It is summer hockey you know going in that the officiating is going to be terrible. Even worse out east as the refs are benders. What does getting tossed teach? I talked to a few parents at the camp drop off from out east that were appalled by the coaches behavior. Why are you there to win at all costs or to face teams from other regions. Whenever a team travels out of state they represent all of us. Win with class lose with class.

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

zambonidriver wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:

My Hockey experience is just fine. NW I think you know me well enough now to know that my hockey experience is just fine. I think a coach getting kicked out of a game for any reason should never happen especially in summer hockey. I saw the non call should the kid have gotten a slash absolutely but she didn't. It is summer hockey you know going in that the officiating is going to be terrible. Even worse out east as the refs are benders. What does getting tossed teach? I talked to a few parents at the camp drop off from out east that were appalled by the coaches behavior. Why are you there to win at all costs or to face teams from other regions. Whenever a team travels out of state they represent all of us. Win with class lose with class.
I don't think your answer, supports the "why" of your original post - but if that is your answer, then I think it doesn't deserve any more attention.

Your opinion or point of view of the situation, is completely inaccurate. Not even close to factual. I will leave it at that. The situation doesn't deserve any more discussion, as it is apparent you are in bed with MNSTAR and it is just a classless attempt to smear a coach's reputation for personal satisfaction.

zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:01 am

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:

I don't think your answer, supports the "why" of your original post - but if that is your answer, then I think it doesn't deserve any more attention.

Your opinion or point of view of the situation, is completely inaccurate. Not even close to factual. I will leave it at that. The situation doesn't deserve any more discussion, as it is apparent you are in bed with MNSTAR and it is just a classless attempt to smear a coach's reputation for personal satisfaction.
My original post was which coach will get kicked out of beantown legit question after Rochester. Why is my opinion so far off? I was not the only person there. Another guy took pictures and sent them to Winny. Showed me the text. Classless? I have coached hockey and football at every level except the pros and have never been kicked out of a game. Have fired coaches and assistants that have. When you travel anywhere you represent all of us. I hope your experience in Boston is a great one.

wolfman

Post by wolfman » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:14 am

Boy Zam sounds like a fun guy to be around. He fires his coaches and asst coaches and sues kids that smack talk his daughter on the ice. Oh wait he didn't end up going after that 13 year old boy because he was punished enough in the eyes of the great Zam. What a way to go through life. Have fun Flake faithful.

Nevertoomuchhockey

Post by Nevertoomuchhockey » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:17 am

Ok, wow.
I was genuinely curious who was going out and which division everyone is slotted.
If the mods want to delete this I'll just wait on the website schedule and rosters.
This post escalated quickly.

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:25 am

Nevertoomuchhockey wrote:Ok, wow.
I was genuinely curious who was going out and which division everyone is slotted.
If the mods want to delete this I'll just wait on the website schedule and rosters.
This post escalated quickly.
My apologies NTH.

zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:31 am

wolfman wrote:Boy Zam sounds like a fun guy to be around. He fires his coaches and asst coaches and sues kids that smack talk his daughter on the ice. Oh wait he didn't end up going after that 13 year old boy because he was punished enough in the eyes of the great Zam. What a way to go through life. Have fun Flake faithful.
Wolfy you are quite the rightous one do you even know the difference between right and wrong.

Mavs

Post by Mavs » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Nothing of value in this thread so deleting might be a good idea

observer

Post by observer » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Coaches name first please?

skatez

Post by skatez » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Nothing of value in this thread? What? This thread is everything that is wrong with youth sports. Parents living through their kids, for profit sports teams, coaches getting kicked out! This thread is better than a TV show. Please don't delete, the comedy on this thread can't be beat.

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:18 am

skatez wrote:Nothing of value in this thread? What? This thread is everything that is wrong with youth sports. Parents living through their kids, for profit sports teams, coaches getting kicked out! This thread is better than a TV show. Please don't delete, the comedy on this thread can't be beat.
Wow! You were able to derive all of that from this single thread?

Congrats, you have increased the level of comedy! I find it hilarious that you inserted yourself into a conversation you obviously feel you are above, and by doing so, added zero value and 1-up'd the level of crazy:). Awesome!