hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Schotzy
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Schotzy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:12 am

Schotzy wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:41 pm
In the Duluth TV viewing market, My 9 Sports will again be televising games, mostly from section 7.


12/12 - Duluth East @ CEC Now Eveleth vs. Virginia
12/19 - Frenzy at Heritage (Two games featuring Duluth Denfeld & Duluth East)
East vs. Duluth Marshall & Denfeld vs. Superior
1/6 - East vs. Denfeld
1/9 - East @ Grand Rapids
1/14 - CEC @ Grand Rapids
1/21 - CEC @ Virginia
1/23 - Proctor @ Hermantown
1/30 - CEC @ Hermantown
2/3 - East @ CEC
2/4 - Hermantown @ Virginia
2/11 - Hibbing @ Virginia
2/13 - Hermantown @ Grand Rapids

Schedule subject to change.

All games are produced by Mesabi Community Television out of Virginia, thus the heavy Iron Range representation. I believe streaming is available only for the games in Virginia.

My 9 Sports produces UMD hockey games.
Due to some equipment issues, we will be changing the game between Duluth East and Cloquet to Eveleth-Gilbert vs Virginia on Thursday, December 12th.

kniven
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Duluth area

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by kniven » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:12 pm

My9 hockey coverage is embarrassing. I do better coverage with my little camera. 🙄
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️

muckandgrinder65
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by muckandgrinder65 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:14 pm

Don't sweat it K.

You can watch the game on your IBM ThinkPad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8alPCEN ... e=youtu.be :D

goldy313
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by goldy313 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 pm

The North/Hastings game will be on KDWA, it is available on the tunein app. The Hastings broadcaster is good, he wears his heart on his sleeve but is a good listen. I have in my ear coyote hunting many evenings.

Browniemagoo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Browniemagoo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:09 pm

goldy313 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 pm
The North/Hastings game will be on KDWA, it is available on the tunein app. The Hastings broadcaster is good, he wears his heart on his sleeve but is a good listen. I have in my ear coyote hunting many evenings.
Thanks for the heads up...a fun listen!

goldy313
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by goldy313 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:26 pm

I can only imagine.....that last two minutes must have been something!

goldy313
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by goldy313 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:31 pm

I can only imagine.....that last two minutes must have been something!

Browniemagoo
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Browniemagoo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:48 pm

goldy313 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:31 pm
I can only imagine.....that last two minutes must have been something!
He was losing both his voice and mind!

goldy313
Posts: 3839
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:56 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by goldy313 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:05 pm

The audio highlights of the North/Hastings game are available at kdwa.com

The 1AA title game will be broadcast on KDWA, you need the tune in radio app to listen on line. Just type KDWA into the search and it pops up.

raidergrad72
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by raidergrad72 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:29 pm

FYI from Thurs. on, if you're out and about , I think most games are on 660 am khbr out of St. Cloud. Was able to catch the 1st. game today. A little weak signal but better than nothing.
I personally like the announcers.

WestMetro
Posts: 3625
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by WestMetro » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:48 pm

Pete Waggoner at mnhockey.tv now has a $80 unlimited HS games live stream package available for about approximately 18 rinks around the state. I have made a list based on their Youth Hockey package, but check it out yourself at the link below. Unknown at this time how many will be just video versus will have play-by-play broadcast, I’m sure Pete will update that every week

Armstrong
Brain
Chaska
EP
Deast
Edina
Evel
Htown
Hopk
Tonka
Owat
Ros
SW
Slp
Wayz
Woodbury in
CEC
Big

https://www.mnhockey.tv/

Sparlimb
Posts: 2264
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Sparlimb » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:56 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:48 pm
Pete Waggoner at mnhockey.tv now has a $80 unlimited HS games live stream package available for about approximately 18 rinks around the state. I have made a list based on their Youth Hockey package, but check it out yourself at the link below. Unknown at this time how many will be just video versus will have play-by-play broadcast, I’m sure Pete will update that every week

Armstrong
Brain
Chaska
EP
Deast
Edina
Evel
Htown
Hopk
Tonka
Owat
Ros
SW
Slp
Wayz
Woodbury in
CEC
Big

https://www.mnhockey.tv/
As I posted in another thread, if you want to see what the games look like. Check out this one from last year that was taped with the cameras.. (Hill vs STMA) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShjSLhaSAjM

northstars
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by northstars » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 am

All 12 Little Falls Flyer home games will be video streamed for free: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HTlp ... -wpcn6RHeQ

This weeks games...

Jan 14th vs Breckinridge-Wahpeton 7pm
Jan 16th vs Thief River Falls 4pm

Stang5280
Posts: 1955
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:12 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Stang5280 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:03 pm

northstars wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:02 am
All 12 Little Falls Flyer home games will be video streamed for free: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HTlp ... -wpcn6RHeQ

This weeks games...

Jan 14th vs Breckinridge-Wahpeton 7pm
Jan 16th vs Thief River Falls 4pm
Assuming it is the same group from last season, they do a nice job with the camera work and commentary.

Schotzy
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Schotzy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:11 am

For those that live in the Northeastern portion of the state, My9 Sports will be airing the games on channel 6.3 over the air in Duluth/Superior. Check you providers listings for channel information.

Here is the current schedule, which obviously is subject to change. Streaming might be available as well, but I need to confirm that.

MY9 BOYS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Thursday 1/14/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Cloquet
Saturday 1/16/2021 7:30pm East at Cloquet
Tuesday 1/19/2021 7:30pm Hermantown at Hibbing
Thursday 1/21/2021 7:30pm Eveleth-Gilbert at Virginia
Tuesday 1/26/2021 7:30pm Cloquet at Virginia
Thursday 1/28/2021 7:00pm I-Falls at Virginia
Tuesday 2/2/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 2/9/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Virginia
Thursday 2/11/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/16/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/23/2021 7:00pm Greenway at Virginia
Tuesday 3/2/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Cloquet
Thursday 3/4/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 3/9/2021 7:00pm East at Hermantown
Thursday 3/11/2021 7:00pm Virginia at Hibbing

All games are produced by Mesabi Community Television out of Virginia, thus the heavy Iron Range representation.

stateofhawkey
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by stateofhawkey » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:44 am

SCC Sports covers Mahtomedi, Tartan, and White Bear Lake. It isn't exclusively hockey, but will have games mixed in to their broadcast schedule. Games will be streamed on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scctv and YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scctv. They can also be watched on Comcast Channel 19 in the Northeast Suburbs. These are the games they'll be covering in January and February, pending there aren't any covid issues or PrepSpotlight coverage overlap:

January 16 - Mahtomedi vs. Hill-Murray
January 28 - Tartan vs. Henry Sibley
February 23 - White Bear Lake vs. Forest Lake

The full calendar schedule can be seen here: https://scctv.org/programming/production-truck

BSUBeaver
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Contact:

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by BSUBeaver » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:50 pm

Alexandria at Fergus Falls is supposed to be streamed here:

https://www.parkregion.com/prtv/prtv-1/ ... eocoMyQVRU

Schotzy
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Schotzy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Schotzy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:11 am
For those that live in the Northeastern portion of the state, My9 Sports will be airing the games on channel 6.3 over the air in Duluth/Superior. Check you providers listings for channel information.

Here is the current schedule, which obviously is subject to change. Streaming might be available as well, but I need to confirm that.

MY9 BOYS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Thursday 1/14/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Cloquet
Saturday 1/16/2021 7:30pm East at Cloquet
Tuesday 1/19/2021 7:30pm Hermantown at Hibbing
Thursday 1/21/2021 7:30pm Eveleth-Gilbert at Virginia
Tuesday 1/26/2021 7:30pm Cloquet at Virginia
Thursday 1/28/2021 7:00pm I-Falls at Virginia
Tuesday 2/2/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 2/9/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Virginia
Thursday 2/11/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/16/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/23/2021 7:00pm Greenway at Virginia
Tuesday 3/2/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Cloquet
Thursday 3/4/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 3/9/2021 7:00pm East at Hermantown
Thursday 3/11/2021 7:00pm Virginia at Hibbing

All games are produced by Mesabi Community Television out of Virginia, thus the heavy Iron Range representation.
Livestream should be here: https://kbjr6.com/news/kbjr-6-live-stream/

pioneers
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: St Paul

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by pioneers » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am

Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions

Schotzy
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Schotzy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:41 am

My9 Sports will be airing section 7 games on channel 6.3 over the air in Duluth/Superior. Streaming is available at https://kbjr6.com/news/kbjr-6-live-stream/

Here is the current schedule, which obviously is subject to change.

Tonight's matchup between Hermantown and Hibbing has been moved up to a 7:00 PM start time.

MY9 BOYS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Thursday 1/14/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Cloquet
Saturday 1/16/2021 7:30pm East at Cloquet

Tuesday 1/19/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Hibbing
Thursday 1/21/2021 7:30pm Eveleth-Gilbert at Virginia
Tuesday 1/26/2021 7:30pm Cloquet at Virginia
Thursday 1/28/2021 7:00pm I-Falls at Virginia
Tuesday 2/2/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 2/9/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Virginia
Thursday 2/11/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/16/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/23/2021 7:00pm Greenway at Virginia
Tuesday 3/2/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Cloquet
Thursday 3/4/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Grand Rapids
Tuesday 3/9/2021 7:00pm East at Hermantown
Thursday 3/11/2021 7:00pm Virginia at Hibbing

All games are produced by Mesabi Community Television out of Virginia, thus the heavy Iron Range representation.

northstars
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by northstars » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:39 pm

This week’s Little Falls Flyer Hockey games on YouTube...

Tuesday, January 19th vs Princeton 7:15pm
Friday, January 22nd vs Morris-Benson 7:15pm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6HTlp ... -wpcn6RHeQ

raidergrad72
Posts: 382
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by raidergrad72 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:54 am

Anybody know if there's a stream of Grand Rapids & Hill Murray at 3pm today Jan. 23?

stateofhawkey
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by stateofhawkey » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Tartan vs. Henry Sibley will be streamed by Suburban Community Channels tonight. Zach Halverson from KFAN on the call. Here's the link to the YouTube stream:

https://youtu.be/B_NHbD16-LA

Schotzy
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by Schotzy » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Schotzy wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:41 am
My9 Sports will be airing section 7 games on channel 6.3 over the air in Duluth/Superior. Streaming is available at https://kbjr6.com/news/kbjr-6-live-stream/

Here is the current schedule, which obviously is subject to change.

MY9 BOYS HIGH SCHOOL HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Thursday 1/14/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Cloquet
Saturday 1/16/2021 7:30pm East at Cloquet
Tuesday 1/19/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Hibbing
Thursday 1/21/2021 7:30pm Eveleth-Gilbert at Virginia
Tuesday 1/26/2021 7:30pm Cloquet at Virginia

Thursday 1/28/2021 7:00pm I-Falls at Virginia
Tuesday 2/2/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Grand Rapids canceled
Tuesday 2/9/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Virginia
Thursday 2/11/2021 7:00pm Grand Rapids at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/16/2021 7:00pm Denfeld at Hermantown
Tuesday 2/23/2021 7:00pm Greenway at Virginia
Tuesday 3/2/2021 7:00pm Hibbing at Cloquet
Thursday 3/4/2021 7:00pm Hermantown at Grand Rapids
Monday 3/8/2021 7:00pm East at Hermantown
Thursday 3/11/2021 7:00pm Virginia at Hibbing

All games are produced by Mesabi Community Television out of Virginia, thus the heavy Iron Range representation.
East @ Hermantown on 3/9 has been moved to 3/8.

stateofhawkey
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Re: hs hockey broadcasts on radio, tv, and the web

Post by stateofhawkey » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:32 am

Mahtomedi vs. Delano at 3 PM today will be streamed online here:

https://youtu.be/h-K109VYwm0

Post Reply