Best Rochester Team

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hawkhockey

Post by hawkhockey »

SEpuck wrote:
hawkhockey wrote:
BadgerBob82 wrote:Did somebody say Alex Funk isn't the reason LHS got out of Section 1A? 12 points in 3 games? And Samuelson has 1 Goal? My word. Alex Funk has proved to be a terrific HS player! Now, it is true that Section 1A is an easy road. But even St Peter-Henderson-LeSeuer-etc would have giving them all they'd have wanted without Funk. Had they won that game, their season would have come to a quick end. Period.

Please don't bring up the Funk family history. The family did not move to Rochester! Everyone knows his billet family. But you are correct, they haven't owned anything orange-black for over 5 years!
What makes you say the family has not moved to Rochester? I will tell you right now, you are wrong.
Who cares though really??
I don't appreciate when people spread false statements and deface people that I have known since I was very young.
SEMNHOCKEYFAN

Post by SEMNHOCKEYFAN »

goldy313 wrote:wasn't it the older Funk that went from Winona to Lourdes to Holy Angels or was that a differnt kid?

At least now the Lourdes kids, for the most part, go there for their entire high school career, it was strange when they'd have kids who were at Century, JM, and Mayo their freshman year while they were playing bantams then go to Lourdes their sophomore year because their families suddenly found Catholicism, because you couldn't transfer purely for athletic reasons.
I could name a few players from lourdes teams in the past and present that have done this.....Not gonna name any names but i do know one of the lourdes players from this years team caused quite a stir from one of the public school rochester teams AD's due to the move.
BadgerBob82

Post by BadgerBob82 »

I said nothing inaccurate? I don't think holding down a 2 bedroom apartment qualifies as "moving the family to Rochester". It does beat driving back-forth in a blizzard after night games!

And I have not suggested the current player is driving back and forth to Texas. Or the other to Red Wing?

But hey, I openingly commented on the carload of Mayo players driving over from Austin every day.
southernmnscout

Post by southernmnscout »

BadgerBob82 wrote:I said nothing inaccurate? I don't think holding down a 2 bedroom apartment qualifies as "moving the family to Rochester". It does beat driving back-forth in a blizzard after night games!

And I have not suggested the current player is driving back and forth to Texas. Or the other to Red Wing?

But hey, I openingly commented on the carload of Mayo players driving over from Austin every day.
BitterBob82----Give it a rest already!! All you do is bitch and complain, about KIDS for cryin out loud. Give it a rest, finally! Wow!

:roll: :roll:
BadgerBob82

Post by BadgerBob82 »

On the contrary... I am bitching about the PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!
southernmnscout

Post by southernmnscout »

BadgerBob82 wrote:On the contrary... I am bitching about the PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, it is what it is and it isn't going to change, so why bitch and complain about something that isn't going to change? GET OVER IT!
:roll: