Wayzata at BSM 1-3-13

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Winner?

Benilde
52%
Wayzata
48%

Total votes: 31

starmvp

Wayzata at BSM 1-3-13

Post by starmvp »

How will BSM respond?
iwatchalotofhockey

Possible rematch broadcast via MnHockeyCenter????

Post by iwatchalotofhockey »

Well lets see about the rematch online as we are looking at doing this one live.

For those that cannot make it to the game if things pan out and fall into place you will be able to watch it on MnHockeyCenter.com!!!

And as always thank you for your support!

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter
blueblood

MN Hockey Center

Post by blueblood »

iwatchalotofhockey:

OTSN had much better streaming results. You need to get the new site up to the performance levels of that website.
tonkafan77

Post by tonkafan77 »

I watched Saturday night's game on my phone at another game and it streamed seamlessly. I didn't have a problem with it.
Bonehead

Post by Bonehead »

All I know is I wanna be there! No way Wayzata blows 'em out again. I assume (uh oh!) Coach Pauly took lotsa notes at Saturday's defensive clinic.
Bonehead

Post by Bonehead »

tonkafan77 wrote:I watched Saturday night's game on my phone at another game and it streamed seamlessly. I didn't have a problem with it.
Not one hiccup for the entire game here.

BUT I do not like the graphics package - not even a time clock.
At least tell the camera guy to show the scoreboard on stops.
blueblood

mnhockeycenter

Post by blueblood »

Are you using Android or iPhone (iOS)
karl(east)

Re: Possible rematch broadcast via MnHockeyCenter????

Post by karl(east) »

iwatchalotofhockey wrote:Well lets see about the rematch online as we are looking at doing this one live.

For those that cannot make it to the game if things pan out and fall into place you will be able to watch it on MnHockeyCenter.com!!!

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter
Does this mean you've dropped East-Blaine? :cry:
tonkafan77

Re: mnhockeycenter

Post by tonkafan77 »

blueblood wrote:Are you using Android or iPhone (iOS)
I use an iPhone 5 from Verizon
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

I've had great video service from both mnhockeycenter as well as the hub's live coverage on phone and computer!
Ogie

Post by Ogie »

Streamed it on my home 'puter but would've much rather been at the game.

Yeah, I get it that it's a stream of a sort of boutique interest, but I shoot better quality video with my GoPro.

Anyways, I'll pass on the rematch...Prolly take in Prior Lake @ Eden Prairie instead.
Buy ya a soda after the game!
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

iwatchalotofhockey wrote:Well lets see about the rematch online as we are looking at doing this one live.

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter
I'd much rather see a game between two ranked teams - like #1 Hill Murray vs #2 Wayzata.

Got about as much interest in BSM right now as I do EP. Much todo about nuthin. Let's focus on the top teams when it comes to coverage
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

D3Referee wrote:

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter
I'd much rather see a game between two ranked teams - like #1 Hill Murray vs #2 Wayzata.

Got about as much interest in BSM right now as I do EP. Much todo about nuthin. Let's focus on the top teams when it comes to coverage
So where do you see both EP and BSM in the rankings then??
Bluewhitefan

Post by Bluewhitefan »

D3Referee wrote:

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter

Well it would be very difficult to show HM/Wayzata when Wayzata is playing BSM. Maybe when HM plays BSM, they'll show it.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Bluewhitefan wrote:
D3Referee wrote:

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter

Well it would be very difficult to show HM/Wayzata when Wayzata is playing BSM. Maybe when HM plays BSM, they'll show it.
:lol: :lol:
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

Bluewhitefan wrote:
D3Referee wrote:

Sid @ MnHockeyCenter

January 12th ... coming to a theatre near you :wink:
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

starmvp wrote:So where do you see both EP and BSM in the rankings then??
BSM should be ranked somewhere between "who cares" and "not relevant"

EP can be tossed on top of the heap where they store the rest of the 5-6-1 teams

Both had their chance(s) this season. Both blew it - multiple times. Leaving just one word that matters - NEXT!

That NEXT! BTW, is Hill Murray on January 12th.
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

D3Referee wrote:

EP can be tossed on top of the heap where they store the rest of the 5-6-1 teams

Both had their chance(s) this season. Both blew it - multiple times. Leaving just one word that matters - NEXT!

I agree with you on EP, but BSM? I'm not saying that they are going to win state again or even the section but I also do not think they are a team to be ignored.
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

starmvp wrote:
D3Referee wrote:

I agree with you on EP, but BSM? I'm not saying that they are going to win state again or even the section but I also do not think they are a team to be ignored.
agree. but obviously not living up to the pre-season HYPE - and it can only be called ALL-CAP HYPE - neither team is. Time to start paying RESPECT to the teams that are performing and stop making excuses for teams that aren't. That's all I'm saying
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

D3Referee wrote:
starmvp wrote:
D3Referee wrote: BSM should be ranked somewhere between "who cares" and "not relevant"

agree. but obviously not living up to the pre-season HYPE - and it can only be called ALL-CAP HYPE - neither team is. Time to start paying RESPECT to the teams that are performing and stop making excuses for teams that aren't. That's all I'm saying
EP definitely overhyped, Benilde's three losses are against top ten teams.
D3Referee

Post by D3Referee »

Wayzata 3
BSM 2
iwatchalotofhockey

Live tonight on MnHockeyCenter

iwatchalotofhockey

karl,
Does this mean you've dropped East-Blaine? Crying or Very sad
Yes it has been dropped. On a side note Fogerty not the most Internet friendly for coverage. Just a side note.

However East vs Rapids in near future on the schedule!!!
iwatchalotofhockey

Blueblood says:
Iwatchalotofhockey:

OTSN had much better streaming results. You need to get the new site up to the performance levels of that website.
I answer that the following way BlueBlood: Well same people running this site so give it time. Glad to see you are watching at least. Just remember its not as easy as people think as it has a lot of sweat equity that has been given and will continue to improve as we move along. You can't please everyone but you can sure as hell try right. :)

Thanks for watching and stop by if you can sometime at a game and let us know your comments in person if you can. I welcome feedback and like to meet those who have passion for this great game of hockey.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

iwatchalotofhockey wrote:karl,
Does this mean you've dropped East-Blaine? Crying or Very sad
Yes it has been dropped. On a side note Fogerty not the most Internet friendly for coverage. Just a side note.

However East vs Rapids in near future on the schedule!!!
Ok, that's understandable if the internet is bad; I was planning to host a little watch party. Thankfully, there is a radio feed for those of us who were looking forward to East-Blaine instead of a repeat of a game we saw on Saturday.

I'll be at the East-Rapids game next week...see you guys up here in Duluth next Thursday! And I will make sure to catch the highlight reel from this one, since it does have some interesting storylines.