WBL/Forest Lake

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

inthetwine

WBL/Forest Lake

Post by inthetwine »

The Bears really need a conf. win, do they get it tonight?
MNhockey29

Post by MNhockey29 »

This should be a really good game. Forest Lake is on a 3 game winning streak and has been playing really good.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Any score ???
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

Bears 2
Flake 0

Start the tractors.
MNhockey29

Post by MNhockey29 »

Very even game. I would have ti give the upper hand in play to White Bear. They out shot FL, but Walin was shut down every time and was frustrated. If FL wants to win some games they have to get more than 15 shots.
SimplyPut

Post by SimplyPut »

shots were only 19 to 15 in favor of the bears. hard fought, but kind of sloppy play.
MNhockey29

Post by MNhockey29 »

White bear had 21 shots, but yes kinda sloppy play. White bear had more chances and they blocked a lot of shots.
SomeHotBroads

Post by SomeHotBroads »

Refreshing to see a post about a White Bear Lake game without a "Fire Sager!" comment. Thanks wbmd for your lack of insight!
SimplyPut

Post by SimplyPut »

White Bear will be tested Tuesday when they play Edina. should be a fun, game to watch.
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

SimplyPut wrote:White Bear will be tested Tuesday when they play Edina. should be a fun, game to watch.
If WBL loses by any less than 5 goals I would be shocked. They are just way too inconsistent to think they can win, IMHO
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

BlueLineSpecial wrote:
SimplyPut wrote:White Bear will be tested Tuesday when they play Edina. should be a fun, game to watch.
If WBL loses by any less than 5 goals I would be shocked. They are just way too inconsistent to think they can win, IMHO
Inconsistent...meaning they are either going to lose by 5 goals, or 10 goals? :lol:
BlueLineSpecial

Post by BlueLineSpecial »

BodyShots wrote:
BlueLineSpecial wrote:
Inconsistent...meaning they are either going to lose by 5 goals, or 10 goals? :lol:

:lol:

Exactly
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

BodyShots wrote:
BlueLineSpecial wrote:
You really contribute nothing more to this board than to go around twisting whatever knife you can find. :P
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:
BodyShots wrote:
BlueLineSpecial wrote: If WBL loses by any less than 5 goals I would be shocked. They are just way too inconsistent to think they can win, IMHO
You really contribute nothing more to this board than to go around twisting whatever knife you can find. :P
And just remember that the bears (probably a 6 or 7 seed in 4AA) just beat the 5 or 6 seed in 7AA, making 4AA the deapest section in all of high school hockey. :wink:
White Bear Nation

Post by White Bear Nation »

BodyShots wrote:
TheHockeyDJ wrote:
BodyShots wrote: Inconsistent...meaning they are either going to lose by 5 goals, or 10 goals? :lol:
And just remember that the bears (probably a 6 or 7 seed in 4AA) just beat the 5 or 6 seed in 7AA, making 4AA the deapest section in all of high school hockey. :wink:
:lol: