Breck @ thief river falls

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who will come out with the win?

#4 Thief river falls
54%
#2 Breck
46%

Total votes: 13

Prowlerhockey

Breck @ thief river falls

Post by Prowlerhockey »

The #2 team (Breck) @ the #4 team (TRF).
Who will come out on top?
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

if this prowler team is the legitimate #4 in the state i vote to get rid of single a hockey :shock:
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

moose jaw wrote:if this prowler team is the legitimate #4 in the state i vote to get rid of single a hockey :shock:
let me guess Moose Jaw,you must be a st. Thomas fan right?!?
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

Yeah you got me :( go St.thomas I guess
PuckSwami

Post by PuckSwami »

Besides HShockeywatcher's poll of personal opinion, what poll has TRF at #4? IF anything, I will give you #2 Breck and #7 TRF from the AP/Let's Play Hockey poll OR #4 Breck and #11 TRF from the QRF rankings but not the rankings from one person's personal opinion poll.
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

moose jaw wrote:Yeah you got me :( go St.thomas I guess
i guess you won't be celebrating anymore state titles after the move to AA. Too bad, now we can see how much the recruiting really helps them out. My guess would be it won't help all that much!
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

Well I guess I will take that to heart coming from a program that hasn't seen a state title game in about 6 decades,but hey if more teams move up you will soon be one of the largest schools in single a maybe you can schedule rlf twice a year. :roll:
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

Why is it you prowler faithfull always whine about recruiting you need to check your roster the past few seasons I can't help we recruit talent and well your scouting dept needs to improve.
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

moose jaw wrote:Well I guess I will take that to heart coming from a program that hasn't seen a state title game in about 6 decades,but hey if more teams move up you will soon be one of the largest schools in single a maybe you can schedule rlf twice a year. :roll:
no state titles in that long because of Recruiting "superstar" teams like (st.thomas)...just to name one.
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

Ah really until what 06 it took 40 plus years to get out of a section that basically only has 2 other legit contenders on a up year.like i said if your going to bring in talent might as well go for the best.
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

moose jaw wrote:Ah really until what 06 it took 40 plus years to get out of a section that basically only has 2 other legit contenders on a up year.like i said if your going to bring in talent might as well go for the best.
just remember that when "the best" isn't good enough anymore when they move up, then we might hear you on the other end of the stick.
moose jaw

Post by moose jaw »

You seem upset that we opted up keyword opted to move up,I think this can only help our recruiting I mean enrollment. :wink:
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

moose jaw wrote:You seem upset that we opted up keyword opted to move up,I think this can only help our recruiting I mean enrollment. :wink:
no,not upset at all In fact,couldn't be happier with that Decision! Good luck to them next season,I think they will need a lot of it!
PuckRanger

Post by PuckRanger »

Logan Engelstad scores shorthanded for TRF, assist to Isak Bergland. The Prowlers lead Breck 1-0 after 1.

Shots 8-5 in favor of Breck.
captain

Post by captain »

Forney on the pp. 2-0 trf. Someone quick dismantle single A hockey.
PuckRanger

Post by PuckRanger »

Chris Forney (Begland and Englestad on the assists) scores for TRF on the powerplay to put the Prowlers up 2-0 at the 11:15 mark of the 2nd period.
captain

Post by captain »

2-1 TRF after 2
PuckRanger

Post by PuckRanger »

Breck scores with 0.3 seconds left in the period. Mark Sharp from Lucas McCormick. Its 2-1 TRF after 2. Shots 21-11 in favor of Breck.
captain

Post by captain »

Breck tied it up with 1:06 to go. Mccormick scored
captain

Post by captain »

Headed to OT. Shots are 31-12 in favor of Breck.
PuckRanger

Post by PuckRanger »

Breck wins it on a deflection in OT. 3-2 final.
captain

Post by captain »

Brecks wins in OT. McCORMICK again
Prowlerhockey

Post by Prowlerhockey »

Great job to both teams!! It was a very entertaining game to be at and watch! Great job again to both teams!!