Lakeville NOrth ??

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Raider Nation Guy

Lakeville NOrth ??

Post by Raider Nation Guy »

Will this team be in trouble with Ryan Kraft gone? Personally I think Eigner is rotten coach. Thoughts......
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

I think they were in trouble the day they kicked Schmitz to the curb.
NoExcuses

Post by NoExcuses »

Couldn't even make it through two seasons before the complaining starts.

Where is Kraft going?
PuckSwami

Post by PuckSwami »

NoExcuses wrote:Couldn't even make it through two seasons before the complaining starts.

Where is Kraft going?
Assistant Coach with the new NAHL team, the Minnesota Magicians that start play next year in Richfield.
nahc

Post by nahc »

Have heard that Ryan Kraft will be coaching with the new NAHL team based in Richfield. Probably a very nice opportunity for Ryan to expand his coaching experiences.

The way the previous Lakeville coaches were dismissed was a shame. 0 class.........way to much parental involvement. Heard those in charge did not even speak with the vast majority of kids of the team at that time to see what they thought. Have heard that now, those parents (even non-varsity parents at the time) kids are receiving a LOT of unearned playing time. Understand the players LOVE Coaches Defauw and Antivella (sp). Looking at Norths record and all the close games that they have lossed, ya got to look at the head coach for some of those...........
stopper1

Post by stopper1 »

I still remember Kraft talking about how he was in it for the long haul and he lives in Lakeville and has kids that will go through the program etc and the parents bought it. That lasted less than two years. There you go Lakeville parents. Please remember high school hockey is an extention of the education process. This is a message to the Lakeville parents who love to run out coaches at both schools boys and girls.
phil mccracken

Post by phil mccracken »

Is Defauw staying? Is Lundeen ( goalie ) still coaching JV?
Raider Nation Guy

II heard today that DEfauw is also leaving. As expected the wheels will come off for Eigner. This guy never should of got the job to begin with.
nahc

Post by nahc »

Coach Defauws leaving is a HUGE loss for the program if true. Heard that the kids love him and he is a great teacher.........sure hope this is proven to be just a rumor and is not true......
Jethrotull

Post by Jethrotull »

"I think they were in trouble the day they kicked Schmitz to the curb."

Schmitz had worn out his welcome many years before they let him go. Decent guy, but his time was done.....Let us not forget that coachs are public employees. And the public had spoken...As for now......coaches will rotate threw the program as they do for most programs. Not a bad thing....Hope all the best for Ryan and Schmitz.
"Put'n on the foil"
mulefarm

Post by mulefarm »

Jethrotull wrote:"I think they were in trouble the day they kicked Schmitz to the curb."

Schmitz had worn out his welcome many years before they let him go. Decent guy, but his time was done.....Let us not forget that coachs are public employees. And the public had spoken...As for now......coaches will rotate threw the program as they do for most programs. Not a bad thing....Hope all the best for Ryan and Schmitz.
How can rotating coaches through a program NOT be a bad thing? Seems through the years programs that have stability tend to be the strongest.
whatsup

Lakeville North

Post by whatsup »

I agree with mulefarm. You need stability. The problem in Lakeville seems to be that the agenda of a few has affected all.
nahc

Post by nahc »

Whatsup: Very much agree........as is usually the case......
Raider Nation Guy

Any chance that they will get rid of Eigner?
whatsup

Lakeville North

Post by whatsup »

The ones that put this in place will be hard to overcome.
whatsup

Lakeville North

Post by whatsup »

Wow.
Raider Nation Guy

Is it true that Lakeville STP is $1300.00 for 7 weeks. Can anyone confirm? Is it also really being held at his rink in Rosemount?
Bluelightspecial

Post by Bluelightspecial »

Raider Nation- get over it!
whatsup

Post by whatsup »

I think we all have questions. Now is probably not the time.
Farmtownhockeydad123

Post by Farmtownhockeydad123 »

I think the people at North should be worrying about losing coach Eigner. His ability to take a sub. 500. team through a very tough section all the way to the tournament I have to believe teams in the WCHA will be knocking his doors down looking to hire him.

It is not that uncommon for high profile coaches to get that kind of money for players to attend there camps. I am sure coaches likes Lucia, Hakstol, Motzko all get thousands for players to come and get trained by them. Why would Eigner be any different. Look at what he has done at North in such a short time.

I just hope they will be able to keep him. With all the players that are going to transfer in I am predicting a few years of dominance if they can keep him.

I know many North parents are worried that he will be off to a college job and will do anything they can to keep him at North.
whatsup

Post by whatsup »

Please mind your own business
Dr.ChimRichalds

Post by Dr.ChimRichalds »

Farmtownhockeydad123 wrote:I think the people at North should be worrying about losing coach Eigner. His ability to take a sub. 500. team through a very tough section all the way to the tournament I have to believe teams in the WCHA will be knocking his doors down looking to hire him.

It is not that uncommon for high profile coaches to get that kind of money for players to attend there camps. I am sure coaches likes Lucia, Hakstol, Motzko all get thousands for players to come and get trained by them. Why would Eigner be any different. Look at what he has done at North in such a short time.

I just hope they will be able to keep him. With all the players that are going to transfer in I am predicting a few years of dominance if they can keep him.

I know many North parents are worried that he will be off to a college job and will do anything they can to keep him at North.

I'm guessing (and hoping) this is a joke
summer

Post by summer »

Dr.ChimRichalds wrote:
Farmtownhockeydad123 wrote:I think the people at North should be worrying about losing coach Eigner. His ability to take a sub. 500. team through a very tough section all the way to the tournament I have to believe teams in the WCHA will be knocking his doors down looking to hire him.

I'm guessing (and hoping) this is a joke
I bet even his coaches could've got that team to state!
sayitsnotrue

Post by sayitsnotrue »

When its become more about the coach than the kids we have a problem.
whatsup

Post by whatsup »

Agreed. What do you do about it?