Section 2AA: #5 Holy Angels at #4 Bloomington Jefferson 2/21

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Winner?

#4 Bloomington Jefferson
49%
#5 Holy Angels
51%

Total votes: 37

starmvp

Section 2AA: #5 Holy Angels at #4 Bloomington Jefferson 2/21

Post by starmvp »

A game very similar to the Holy Family/EP game. Who takes this one?
Listen2me

AHA vs. JAGS

Post by Listen2me »

I like AHA in this one.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Me too. Frankie Mork and Mario can really move the puck, pass and score.. They need a strong game from thier goalie and the can do it..
The Best in the Bizz3

Post by The Best in the Bizz3 »

How will the attendance be for this game?
The best, period
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

Stars have fared well in most of the non-conference games this year. Couple of bounces here or there and they would have more respect. Team is due for a nice game and I see it coming against Jefferson.
Everyone has been wanting this matchup, although I cannot think of a reason why. The past does not matter anymore. The real matchup was in 99 and 00 and the two teams split.
Stars are pumped and ready to go so I gotta go with the STARS in a close one. #10
NoExcuses

Post by NoExcuses »

Zamman wrote:Stars have fared well in most of the non-conference games this year. Couple of bounces here or there and they would have more respect. Team is due for a nice game and I see it coming against Jefferson.
Everyone has been wanting this matchup, although I cannot think of a reason why. The past does not matter anymore. The real matchup was in 99 and 00 and the two teams split.
Stars are pumped and ready to go so I gotta go with the STARS in a close one. #10
Is Mork playing FW or D? If Mork plays D and they can still generate some offence they have a chance.
preferhockey

Post by preferhockey »

NoExcuses wrote:
Is Mork playing FW or D? If Mork plays D and they can still generate some offence they have a chance.
Does Mork ever really play D?

Pick BJ
The Best in the Bizz3

Post by The Best in the Bizz3 »

preferhockey wrote:
NoExcuses wrote:

Pick BJ
He has played D the whole year up until tony Haeg became sick
The best, period
WarmUpTheBus

Post by WarmUpTheBus »

The Best in the Bizz3 wrote:
preferhockey wrote:
NoExcuses wrote:

Pick BJ
He has played D the whole year up until tony Haeg became sick
Right over the head! :roll:
HockeyGuy952

Post by HockeyGuy952 »

I'm going to go with AHA on this one they have a little more to play for 5-3 AHA
Metrohockeyfan

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

I think the Jags are too deep for AHA. 4-2 Jags
puckhead13

Post by puckhead13 »

Metrohockeyfan wrote:I think the Jags are too deep for AHA. 4-2 Jags
This was very entertaining game, aside from the who used to play for who prelude....In the end, Jags depth up front was just too much for AHA. Jags 3rd line ate AHA alive scoring 4 goals. Forget debate over #2 and #15 for AHA, Jags #12 was sensational and easily best guy on the ice tonight.
puckhead13

Post by puckhead13 »

The Best in the Bizz3 wrote:How will the attendance be for this game?
Big crowd on hand, not sold out per se but biggest crowd of the year at BIG, including any Northern Lights games.
koolio

Post by koolio »

puckhead13 wrote:
This was very entertaining game, aside from the who used to play for who prelude....In the end, Jags depth up front was just too much for AHA. Jags 3rd line ate AHA alive scoring 4 goals. Forget debate over #2 and #15 for AHA, Jags #12 was sensational and easily best guy on the ice tonight.
Can/will he bring it again on Saturday? All of the Jags too? Everyone in MN (with the exception of Edina) will be pulling for you. I like your chances.
Metrohockeyfan

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

koolio wrote:
puckhead13 wrote:
Can/will he bring it again on Saturday? All of the Jags too? Everyone in MN (with the exception of Edina) will be pulling for you. I like your chances.
Funny how this works, but I now think the Jags will be the team that struggle with depth. Martens will need to have a huge game. I predict 5-2 Hornets, unfortunately.
Zamman

Post by Zamman »

I am not an Edina fan, never have but I think they will beat the Jags. They are good, but I do not think they can beat Edina at Braemar....maybe at BIG.
I thought the goalie for JHS was real shaky, giving up bug rebounds that AHA could not capitalize on. I can say that Giles boys will not miss these opportunities.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

If the Hornets don't stay out of the box, the Jags can win.

I still see a 5-3 or 6-3 with an ENG for Edina.