State Single A Brackets released

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Thunderstruck

Post by Thunderstruck »

I think Hermantown should follow STA up to AA and beat their a?? At the big show cause the Hawks are more than capable. They need to be 7AA they would represent the area well
Mailman

Post by Mailman »

Any idea of the times of the games at Mariucci ? Can't seem to find the brackets for that side of things.
blindref

Post by blindref »

HawkyFan9 wrote:
Camden wrote:I've watched Apollo play several times this season and the only way they don't lose by double-digits on Wednesday is if STA plays without a goalie.
So true, they are horrific. The only part of their team that is not a outrageous weak spot is their first line
They won their games.

How's that new name working for you northern guy?
defense

Post by defense »

I am actually dissatisfied w both a and AA brackets. But I guess it is what is. Apollo deserves to be at state as much as any team. They may even win a game or two. Sorry u haters didn't have a team make it
Camden

Post by Camden »

blindref wrote:
HawkyFan9 wrote:
Camden wrote:I've watched Apollo play several times this season and the only way they don't lose by double-digits on Wednesday is if STA plays without a goalie.
So true, they are horrific. The only part of their team that is not a outrageous weak spot is their first line
They won their games.

How's that new name working for you northern guy?
I don't know if you're referring to me or HawkyFan9 but this is the only username I've ever had on this site. As you can see from my post count I'm not a regular contributor but I do follow the threads on here pretty regularly.

Believe me, I would love nothing more than STA to lose on Wednesday but it's simply not going to happen. Not one player on Apollo's team could crack the Cadet's lineup and I don't think anyone can refute that. Heck, I bet STA's student manager could center Apollo's first line.
hockeymannorth

Post by hockeymannorth »

Hermantown takes it home 3rd times the charm