The Offseason

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

thestickler07

The Offseason

Post by thestickler07 »

Now that the new champions are crowned, and sections are released we can spin our wheels a little before the summer months. Any rumors, innuendos, and prognostications are welcome.

Anyone heard the rumblings that Driscoll from EV might be transferring?
Metrohockeyfan

Re: The Offseason

Post by Metrohockeyfan »

thestickler07 wrote:Now that the new champions are crowned, and sections are released we can spin our wheels a little before the summer months. Any rumors, innuendos, and prognostications are welcome.

Anyone heard the rumblings that Driscoll from EV might be transferring?
I have heard those rumors, don't know of any truth in them though.
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

Driscoll to BSM?
SWPrez

Post by SWPrez »

minnscout wrote:Driscoll to BSM?
I would think STA as Zevnik is graduating and it is a lot closer to EastView. Not sure what they have in the pipeline though. Having been through three years of the BSM goalie experience I can say that the goalie coach is awesome, but the style of play (west coast offense) that BSM plays is not 'goalie friendly'. Great for showcasing forwards to scouts...not so great for defensemen and goalies.
EliteHockeyMind

Post by EliteHockeyMind »

I have heard NTDP is calling Tommy Novak from STA almost everyday after school to try and pull him. Should be a tough decision for him to make after a Class A title when the team is going to be moving up to Class AA.
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

SWPrez wrote:I would think STA as Zevnik is graduating and it is a lot closer to EastView. Not sure what they have in the pipeline though. Having been through three years of the BSM goalie experience I can say that the goalie coach is awesome, but the style of play (west coast offense) that BSM plays is not 'goalie friendly'. Great for showcasing forwards to scouts...not so great for defensemen and goalies.
Both of STAA's top goalies were seniors. We already know how he looks in blue/white too! 8)
thestickler07

Post by thestickler07 »

EliteHockeyMind wrote:I have heard NTDP is calling Tommy Novak from STA almost everyday after school to try and pull him. Should be a tough decision for him to make after a Class A title when the team is going to be moving up to Class AA.
I definitely could see Novak leaving, the kid is a beast. Would be a tough loss but its the same kind of deal with Schroeder. It might be the best thing for his development as a player, but it will ultimately come down to the family's decision.