The Latest 400 or so Topics
Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 am
One of the most anticipated games so far this season. One of the 3 undefeated will (most likely) fall. Who do you got?
- Posts: 1473
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 am
- Location: Met Center Press Box
This one is hard to call, this is the first real test for EP. Elk"s seniors have been one of the top teams since peewees and it might be their time to shine. I will go with ER 4-2 w/en. goal.
Like stated earlier the game with Rapids looms and has far more implications than the first 2 of the classic.
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 am
- Posts: 2732
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:29 am
- Posts: 669
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 pm
- Location: Rosemount
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 am
- Location: Burnsville, MN
DE could've "easily" won state the last 5 years.
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:12 pm
- Location: State of Hockey