Semi Final - Edina vs Eagan

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

green4

Re: Eagan Top Line Injuries in Semis?

Post by green4 »

mitts wrote:Does anybody have any information on 2nd period injuries to Eagan 1st line wings? I'm guessing #25 is out with concussion, missed what happened to #7. Neither played in the 3rd period. Does anybody know anything?
#7 for Edina did play after he got hit. He took a shift or two off after getting hit. I was very surprised he went back out there.
almostashappy

Re: Eagan Top Line Injuries in Semis?

Post by almostashappy »

green4 wrote:
mitts wrote:Does anybody have any information on 2nd period injuries to Eagan 1st line wings? I'm guessing #25 is out with concussion, missed what happened to #7. Neither played in the 3rd period. Does anybody know anything?
#7 for Edina did play after he got hit. He took a shift or two off after getting hit. I was very surprised he went back out there.
He was asking about Eagan's #7, Kyle Stebbing, who suffered a shoulder injury halfway through the game last night. If there was an injury report, he'd be listed as "doubtful," although given the time and place (and the sport)....

A lot safer to predict that Sturgeon won't be playing today after that elbow to the head last night (now seems silly that some were fretting over whether the new "defenseless player" penalty was going to change the game).
57special

Post by 57special »

Elbow to the head? Not what I saw, nor the refs, nor the TV people. It was a hard , clean, check.