Section 3A 2014 - 2015

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Section 3A HockeyScout

Post by Section 3A HockeyScout » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:31 am

Another great year for 3A on the Forum!

May not have the best teams but people sure do love their puck down in the Southwest Corner of the State!

Congrats to New Ulm the team that had the most experience returning and they got their revenge on the Hated Cocky Cards to everyone's delight and return to their 4th State Tournament in 6 years. New Ulm is the King of 3A.

Good Luck against Mahtomedi as they are very good team. They have beaten STAA and Hill Murray this year. I hope the Eagles can keep it close!

New Section assignments will come out either this weekend or next. Heard their may be some big changes. Heard possibility of Orono and Delano moving in. Could really shake up the makeup this section.

It's me not you

Post by It's me not you » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Scout, You say hated by everyone if you were at the the game you would have noticed the Luverne side filled with players and parents from all the other schools in the section and others from outside the section but in the conference and yes they were all cheering for Luverne

lamplighter98

Post by lamplighter98 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:40 pm

It's me not you wrote:Scout, You say hated by everyone if you were at the the game you would have noticed the Luverne side filled with players and parents from all the other schools in the section and others from outside the section but in the conference and yes they were all cheering for Luverne
OLE!!!

notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:12 pm

It's me not you wrote:Scout, You say hated by everyone if you were at the the game you would have noticed the Luverne side filled with players and parents from all the other schools in the section and others from outside the section but in the conference and yes they were all cheering for Luverne
The Don (Lucia) wasn't on New Ulm's side either.....

MaybeTonight

Post by MaybeTonight » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 pm

notTONIGHT wrote:
The Don (Lucia) wasn't on New Ulm's side either.....
So not only is Luverne the greatest 3A team ever they now have the most, best & greatest fans too?!?
Just curious, will Lucia & the rest of the 3A players/parents be sitting with you when you're watching New Ulm on Wednesday?

It's me not you

Post by It's me not you » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Just pointing out to scout that not everyone hates Luverne. BTW New Ulm by far had a better student section at the game I thought they were awesome I wish Luverne students would get more into the game

notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:24 pm

It's me not you wrote:Just pointing out to scout that not everyone hates Luverne. BTW New Ulm by far had a better student section at the game I thought they were awesome I wish Luverne students would get more into the game
Yeah...Luverne Student section was the ugliest matchup of the night. A complete whitewash in favor of the eagles...

hammer99

Post by hammer99 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
hammer99 wrote:Seriously, why does this section get attention? Both of these teams would lose to top tier junior gold teams in the state...
False.

.... Did you just put top-tier and Junior Gold in the same sentence? ... If so, we have logical reason to invalidate your point completely. Thanks for stopping by.

I've watched both levels of play. New Ulm would lose to the top JGA teams in the metro. This I am absolutely sure of.
Don't end your sentences with a preposition. Perhaps you haven't passed high school English yet, so maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously.

Of this, I am absolutely sure. :lol:

Teak,

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words ... epositions

The above URL is just one of literally hundreds of web pages that denounce this myth. This one happens to come from the Oxford Dictionaries website. If you have any further questions, I'm sure your local middle school English teacher can help.

Have a nice day :lol: :lol: :lol:

hammer99

Post by hammer99 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
hammer99 wrote:Seriously, why does this section get attention? Both of these teams would lose to top tier junior gold teams in the state...
False.

.... Did you just put top-tier and Junior Gold in the same sentence? ... If so, we have logical reason to invalidate your point completely. Thanks for stopping by.

I've watched both levels of play. New Ulm would lose to the top JGA teams in the metro. This I am absolutely sure of.
Don't end your sentences with a preposition. Perhaps you haven't passed high school English yet, so maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously.

Oh, and by the way, anyone that types out a sentence as choppy as "Perhaps you haven't passed high school English yet, so maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously", instantly loses the opportunity to criticize the grammatical structure of other posts.

fastncrash

Post by fastncrash » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:12 pm

hammer99 wrote:
Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
False.

Oh, and by the way, anyone that types out a sentence as choppy as "Perhaps you haven't passed high school English yet, so maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously", instantly loses the opportunity to criticize the grammatical structure of other posts.
Wow! Are you bored?

hammer99

Post by hammer99 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:24 pm

fastncrash wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
False.

Wow! Are you bored?

Didn't start any of this. Just making sure that I'm the one who ends it.

urban iceman

Post by urban iceman » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:09 pm

hammer99 wrote:
fastncrash wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
False.

Wow! Are you bored?

You did start it. go away!

hammer99

Post by hammer99 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 pm

urban iceman wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
fastncrash wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
False.

Wow! Are you bored?

I was talking hockey. This is a hockey forum, correct?

If somebody decides to act like a snob while pathetically trying to make it look like I don't understand basic English, then I'm going to respond.

notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 pm

I think I speak for everyone except bender, when I say the grammer police posts are the worst.

Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:24 pm

hammer99 wrote:
urban iceman wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
fastncrash wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Teak wrote:
hammer99 wrote:
Bettman's Bender wrote:
False.

Wow! Are you bored?

I was talking hockey. This is a hockey forum, correct?

If somebody decides to act like a snob while pathetically trying to make it look like I don't understand basic English, then I'm going to respond.
Think you and the Doc need to hook up?!

DrGaf

Post by DrGaf » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:53 am

Whiner33 wrote:Think you and the Doc need to hook up?!
How did I get pulled into this?
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.

notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:05 pm

DrGaf wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:Think you and the Doc need to hook up?!
How did I get pulled into this?
Was Whiner talking about Dr. Slewfoot or Dr. D.A.F.?

CherryPicker99

Post by CherryPicker99 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Good Luck at The Tourney tomorrow New Ulm! Represent 3A well and get a couple wins!

Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:24 pm

CherryPicker99 wrote:Good Luck at The Tourney tomorrow New Ulm! Represent 3A well and get a couple wins!
The student section should get a couple quality wins....

Wreckincrew

Post by Wreckincrew » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 pm

Whiner33 wrote:
CherryPicker99 wrote:Good Luck at The Tourney tomorrow New Ulm! Represent 3A well and get a couple wins!
Which is more then LaVerne can say.

ChokeCardsChoke!

Maybe Shirley can help next year.

notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:42 am

Wreckincrew wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:

ChokeCardsChoke!

Maybe In New Ulm's 5 trip's to state they can match the amount of wins Luverne had in their first trip..... on the ice...

elliott70

Post by elliott70 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:28 am

Go New Ulm!

GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:33 am

notTONIGHT wrote:
Wreckincrew wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:

ChokeCardsChoke!

Maybe In New Ulm's 5 trip's to state they can match the amount of wins Luverne had in their first trip..... on the ice...
Not every team can be a hockey hotbed and powerhouse like Luverne.. :lol:
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration

fastncrash

Worth the Investment...

Post by fastncrash » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 am

Teak

Post by Teak » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:15 pm

notTONIGHT wrote:I think I speak for everyone except bender, when I say the grammer police posts are the worst.
Well, I find that grammar helps me to avoid entering useless discussions with cretins. 8)

It's kind of like the canary in a coal mine.