Dixon Bowen to UND

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

The Exiled One

Dixon Bowen to UND

Post by The Exiled One »

http://www.fargoforce.com/news_article/ ... id=1276425

Destination is not a shocker, but congratulations! Well deserved.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Stud. Congrats
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Congrats, I don't follow A as much as AA, but loved watching EGF in last years tourney, and we are likely to see a repeat championship this year, and send him off to UND with the Mr Hockey award.
Bonin2121

Post by Bonin2121 »

As a Gopher fan I'm fine with giving up the EGF pipeline to UND as they've so kindly given us Shattuck.
Froggy Richards

Post by Froggy Richards »

WestMetro wrote:Congrats, I don't follow A as much as AA, but loved watching EGF in last years tourney, and we are likely to see a repeat championship this year, and send him off to UND with the Mr Hockey award.
Is EGF supposed to be a favorite again this year? I thought I read about them losing a top departure. They were fun to watch last year.
puckbreath

Post by puckbreath »

Froggy Richards wrote:
WestMetro wrote:Congrats, I don't follow A as much as AA, but loved watching EGF in last years tourney, and we are likely to see a repeat championship this year, and send him off to UND with the Mr Hockey award.
Is EGF supposed to be a favorite again this year? I thought I read about them losing a top departure. They were fun to watch last year.
It'll be a cakewalk for them.

They had a good shot anyway, but with Bethune leaving Warroad, the odds are even better.

Congrats to this kid.

Even if he is from egf, :P , always good to see a Sec. 8 kid get a shot.
puckbreath

Post by puckbreath »

I'd disagree with that (big deal, I know).

Hermantown and Breck, for starters, will have something to say about the title, and Malmquist, among others, has a much better shot for the award.
ted2you

Bowen

Post by ted2you »

This is the least shocking signing this season!!! This had to happen, I was surprised it took so long. He is a legacy who doesn't need any help and UND will be better for it... Expect Poolman, Tweten and likely Loven to follow in the next few years. Glad he is coming back for his senior year! He will be fun to watch.