Edina holiday classic on PSB

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

wolfman

Edina holiday classic on PSB

Post by wolfman »

So I'm watching the GR vs EP feed on my IPad and all is good. I settle in to watch the ER vs Edina game and the feed stinks! I guess a bunch of people are trying to watch and have screwed up my night. Don't you people know who I am!
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Brutal feed 10 seconds at a time makes it even slower than the first period of play. Not impressed with either early one. Hopefully Edina lights a fire and gets things moving like the 2nd last night.
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Hey PSB Media you suck.. Thank God for the Hub and twitter. K I'm done bitching and now watching the N Dakota State football game.
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Second period just over on PSB and I can watch no more. To have somebody say there thankful for the Hub compared to PSB really does say a lot how bad PSB was tonight.
PSBMedia

Post by PSBMedia »

Hey guys sorry about the Edina/ER game, our Verizon signal became very weak during the second game. We could see the lag on our end too from our monitoring computer...by the end of the game in real-time the broadcast feed was close to 30 minutes behind. Had some bad info telling us if we stopped streaming when the game ended real-time the 3rd period would still get on-air (which sounds like it didn't). Needless to say, we'll be using a different WiFi for today's games. Always feel free to contact us should you have trouble picking up our games. On another note, were there any issues picking up Rapids vs. EP earlier in the night?
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

PSBMedia wrote:Hey guys sorry about the Edina/ER game, our Verizon signal became very weak during the second game. We could see the lag on our end too from our monitoring computer...by the end of the game in real-time the broadcast feed was close to 30 minutes behind. Had some bad info telling us if we stopped streaming when the game ended real-time the 3rd period would still get on-air (which sounds like it didn't). Needless to say, we'll be using a different WiFi for today's games. Always feel free to contact us should you have trouble picking up our games. On another note, were there any issues picking up Rapids vs. EP earlier in the night?
No complaints just a suggestion your camera man is zoomed in to tight and while it's nice to see the players up close, it forces your guy to have to move the camera way too much and results in a feed that jumps around quite a bit. Zoom out give us a better view of entire ice and less camera jerk. Thanks for what you guys do.
grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

Video is working very well tonight.
Wblhcky2424

Post by Wblhcky2424 »

The whole moving the camera to center ice almost right after the goal is scored is getting old. Show the team celebrating. Not center ice where there is nobody in the picture