tenoverpar

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

loonanny

tenoverpar

Post by loonanny »

What is making tenoverpar strong this year?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

His putting???
Perhaps he is staying out of the rough off the tee???
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

elliott70 wrote:His putting???
Perhaps he is staying out of the rough off the tee???
Yeah, but, to get to better putting takes practice and focus.

Must what be is an it increase anyway in Huh? focus................... :D
What is a Green Wave anyway?
Tenoverpar

Post of the year

Post by Tenoverpar »

Love it....actually I was only 6 over last year..and it was the driver off the box
elliott70

Re: Post of the year

Post by elliott70 »

Tenoverpar wrote:Love it....actually I was only 6 over last year..and it was the driver off the box
Played nine holes, did ya?
Just Checking

Post by Just Checking »

Tenoverpar wrote:Love it....actually I was only 6 over last year..and it was the driver off the box
It may not be too late for Sats81 to change that score for you...... what would you like? Zerooverpar sounds like crap and is redundant I suppose. but it is pretty good.
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

Just Checking wrote:
It may not be too late for Sats81 to change that score for you...... what would you like? Zerooverpar sounds like crap and is redundant I suppose. but it is pretty good.
I would surely love to be ZEROVERPAR.
But would settle for TWENTYOVERPAR.
But, as you can see on this bored, I not near as good as TENOVERPAR :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What is a Green Wave anyway?
ZachHalverson

Post by ZachHalverson »

I'll try to elaborate a little. For what it's worth, I've seen him post about 30 times this season and am not tied to him/her, just an avid high school hockey forum fan.

The quick version is they have an excellent username and outstanding use of parenthesis to emphasize sarcasm. That combination is tough to beat.

Some details...
Love For White Bear Lake - This is hard to do, considering everybody loves to hate the Bears, but with bold predictions like these, it's no wonder why taking the road less traveled has worked so well.
Tenoverpar wrote:Bears 6- Roseville 1
Hating Hill-Murray - Blatantly disrespecting the Pioneers with outlandish predictions is an expressway to my heart.
Tenoverpar wrote:STA 7
Hill 2

STA is running the table this year going to only lose once this year and it's undefeated 1 loss vs undefeated in the state finals at the X...
How to Beat Them - If you're a moderator, a simple block will do. If you're not, then a crafty response that picks apart his ideals, morals, and values and shoves them through a meat grinder should do.

Overall, they are an impressive poster with few weaknesses. I'd expect we'll see them at the X with a 500+ in the Total Posts.
Tenoverpar

b

Post by Tenoverpar »

Well, being a Hill Murray supporter Sir Halverson..you should have the highest ideal, morals and values of anyone and thus be a kind and gentle soul BUT much like your much maligned school's history of prostitution stings (see Mauer football coach and Peschges Principal) I'm innocent!! I love any kid that plays this game with passion and heart. I routinely give kudos where they are absolutely due. Yes, I give Hill a hard time because frankly they are the Alabama of high school hockey..they play a schedule that's 60% weak as heck, 40% strong as anyone in the state and beat their chests like they own the place when the reality is they have 1 single game to win all year..and that's the section final, because until then they aren't challenged relatively ever. Only Edina has an easier route to state. On the record, I can't stand White Bear Lake as a whole based on the nature of my zip code, but if you can't root for the kid who lost his dad as the season got underway or the Giller kid who has stepped up and led the team sans JW..or the kid on D who is sorta dating your daughter even though her brother is a goalie on another rival team..well then who can you root for in the big picture. It's a game in the end.

If you're looking to improve your drive off the box this spring, I'd recommend taking your hind leg and sliding it back about 6 inches and taking your top hand rotating it back just a hair or 2 to allow your wrists to release...

Thank you for my very own topic sweet loonanny! Not sure I'll rival 7AA, 3A, Mr Hockey, but I'll try my minimalist..
Tenoverpar

b

Post by Tenoverpar »

Well, being a Hill Murray supporter Sir Halverson..you should have the highest ideal, morals and values of anyone and thus be a kind and gentle soul BUT much like your much maligned school's history of prostitution stings (see Mauer football coach and Peschges Principal) I'm innocent!! I love any kid that plays this game with passion and heart. I routinely give kudos where they are absolutely due. Yes, I give Hill a hard time because frankly they are the Alabama of high school hockey..they play a schedule that's 60% weak as heck, 40% strong as anyone in the state and beat their chests like they own the place when the reality is they have 1 single game to win all year..and that's the section final, because until then they aren't challenged relatively ever. Only Edina has an easier route to state. On the record, I can't stand White Bear Lake as a whole based on the nature of my zip code, but if you can't root for the kid who lost his dad as the season got underway or the Giller kid who has stepped up and led the team sans JW..or the kid on D who is sorta dating your daughter even though her brother is a goalie on another rival team..well then who can you root for in the big picture. It's a game in the end.

If you're looking to improve your drive off the box this spring, I'd recommend taking your hind leg and sliding it back about 6 inches and taking your top hand rotating it back just a hair or 2 to allow your wrists to release...

Thank you for my very own topic sweet loonanny! Not sure I'll rival 7AA, 3A, Mr Hockey, but I'll try my minimalist..