Coaching Openings 2015-16

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote: Wait, wait, Eigner is a big name coach? :lol: That is actually pretty funny. We will see how does next year when there is one remaining triplet left. It will probably be similar to his first year or two.

Eagan will be fine. Don't know if they will get back to where they were the last few years but they will be competitive. Taylor is a pretty good coach. He can certainly do more with less than, tight pants can.
Well, lets be real honest here. OBVIOUSLY not a big name coach like you Mr. JV coach of the year! Did you get your plaque yet? Yeah. Lets see how LN does next year. Still will have 2 D1 recruits with for sure 2 more commits by the time season rolls around. Don't be surprised if they are playing in another state championship game. Taylor can do less with more hah? Wasn't the group with Merchant, Zajac, May, etc playing consolation games at Mariucci?
You are to easy to rile up! I didn't get my plaque yet, they are usually 2-3 years behind on getting the JV ones out! Did you get your "Crazy Blue Line Club Member" plaque yet?
Just like Karma 29, 90+% of your posts are related to bashing, LN, Eigner, Poehlings, etc. You are easy to pick out.
almostashappy

Post by almostashappy »

Sats81 wrote:Wasn't the group with Merchant, Zajac, May, etc playing consolation games at Mariucci?
Depends on which year you're talking about...

In 2011 Merchant and company played three at Xcel while your beloved Panthers were on the wide ice. I might be wrong, but wasn't that the year that LN was forced to return more than a thousand unsold tickets from its school allotment to the box office? Fan loyalty at its finest.

Of course, in 2012, that group did play at Mariucci...along with every other top seed. And where was your team that year?

Oh, right. Doesn't count because LN hadn't found its big time coach yet.

And if it matters, last year more than any proved the accuracy of the "more from less" label.
Two minutes for...embellishment (ding!)
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote: Well, lets be real honest here. OBVIOUSLY not a big name coach like you Mr. JV coach of the year! Did you get your plaque yet? Yeah. Lets see how LN does next year. Still will have 2 D1 recruits with for sure 2 more commits by the time season rolls around. Don't be surprised if they are playing in another state championship game. Taylor can do less with more hah? Wasn't the group with Merchant, Zajac, May, etc playing consolation games at Mariucci?
You are to easy to rile up! I didn't get my plaque yet, they are usually 2-3 years behind on getting the JV ones out! Did you get your "Crazy Blue Line Club Member" plaque yet?
Just like Karma 29, 90+% of your posts are related to bashing, LN, Eigner, Poehlings, etc. You are easy to pick out.
No they aren't, haven't bashed anyone. You have to settle down when someone doesn't share your opinion.
1parent

Post by 1parent »

Sats81 wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:Sats who are your candidates for the LS job?
I've heard Scott Bjugstad and Ryan Kraft's names thrown around. Who knows though. A lot of catching up to do over in Cougar Country.
I thought someone told me Scott Bjugstad was already coaching HS hockey somewhere this part season?

Doesn't Kraft have involvement in Lakeville already?
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

1parent wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
I've heard Scott Bjugstad and Ryan Kraft's names thrown around. Who knows though. A lot of catching up to do over in Cougar Country.
I thought someone told me Scott Bjugstad was already coaching HS hockey somewhere this part season?

Not sure about Bjugstad...Kraft was assistant Varsity coach at LN in 2012 and 2013, think he has a son who is mite in LN.
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

Sats81 wrote:
1parent wrote:
Sats81 wrote: I've heard Scott Bjugstad and Ryan Kraft's names thrown around. Who knows though. A lot of catching up to do over in Cougar Country.

Not sure about Bjugstad...Kraft was assistant Varsity coach at LN in 2012 and 2013, think he has a son who is mite in LN.
You think Sats or you know? Just joking big fella
Bluelightspecial

Post by Bluelightspecial »

Sats81 wrote:
1parent wrote:
Sats81 wrote: I've heard Scott Bjugstad and Ryan Kraft's names thrown around. Who knows though. A lot of catching up to do over in Cougar Country.

Sats, "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." To funny!
KenEagle83

Post by KenEagle83 »

Sats81 wrote:
Hey Sats,

What goalie will be brought in to succeed the last 2 recruits? When does free agency start for high school hockey?

Let flood gates open. If you build it they will come!
RickyTicky

Post by RickyTicky »

"When does free agency start for high school hockey?"

For Eigner, it never ends. Poor guy might have to use the players in his organization if LS gets a big name that can keep their players.

Queue Eigners bud.. I mean Sats.. in 3..2..1..
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

1parent wrote:
Sats81 wrote:

Bjugstad is an assistant coach for Stillwater. His son who was a sophomore pretty much ran their PP from the point.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
Hey Sats,

What goalie will be brought in to succeed the last 2 recruits? When does free agency start for high school hockey?

Let flood gates open. If you build it they will come!
Not sure?! Got any hot inner city East Bloomington prospects I could steal from ya?
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

RickyTicky wrote:"When does free agency start for high school hockey?"

For Eigner, it never ends. Poor guy might have to use the players in his organization if LS gets a big name that can keep their players.

RT-

You still never responded to my post on the last thread you spouted off on...still waiting for ya over there... So Eigner himself recruits according to you hah? That's a strongly incorrect statement. Especially coming from someone who knows nothing about it.
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Sats81 wrote:
RickyTicky wrote:"When does free agency start for high school hockey?"

RT-

You still never responded to my post on the last thread you spouted off on...still waiting for ya over there... So Eigner himself recruits according to you hah? That's a strongly incorrect statement. Especially coming from someone who knows nothing about it.
Surprised you haven't changed your name to "Eigs15" yet.
almostashappy

Post by almostashappy »

team22tank wrote: Surprised you haven't changed your name to "Eigs15" yet.
How about "almostEigs"? :wink:
Two minutes for...embellishment (ding!)
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

almostashappy wrote:
Just a bunch of comedians on here today hah?
bemused

Post by bemused »

Sats81 wrote:
almostashappy wrote:

I'm laughing!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

bemused wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
almostashappy wrote: How about "almostEigs"? :wink:

I'm laughing!
You and everyone else who has an adolescent sense of humor.
KenEagle83

Post by KenEagle83 »

Sats81 wrote:
bemused wrote:
Sats81 wrote: Just a bunch of comedians on here today hah?

I'm laughing!
Hey Sats

I've had a few players ask about scholarships to North for next year. What are you offering? Is it based on talent level? Is room and board included? Is there special financing for home purchase?

Let us know so we can make some decisions
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
bemused wrote:
I'm laughing!
Hey Sats

I've had a few players ask about scholarships to North for next year. What are you offering? Is it based on talent level? Is room and board included? Is there special financing for home purchase?

Nursing home lets you have "internet breaks" mid day over there in East Bloomington hah? Welcome to amateur comedy hour Kenny! Hate to inform ya Grandpa but once Reedy and Pratt commit to wearing the Nordique I don't think there will be any room for your Kennedy Eagle dusters. Roster will be filled shortly. Will make sure to send you an application if needed. Don't hold your breath.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
bemused wrote:
I'm laughing!
Hey Sats

Oh, PS Ken, I forgot to ask how does that crow taste over there in the Nursing home? Been awful silent from your 1984 Apple Computer since the LN state title win.....your predictions were perfect. Lol. :shock:
KenEagle83

Post by KenEagle83 »

Sats81 wrote:
KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote: You and everyone else who has an adolescent sense of humor.
Hey Sats

Nursing home lets you have "internet breaks" mid day over there in East Bloomington hah? Welcome to amateur comedy hour Kenny! Hate to inform ya Grandpa but once Reedy and Pratt commit to wearing the Nordique I don't think there will be any room for your Kennedy Eagle dusters. Roster will be filled shortly. Will make sure to send you an application if needed. Don't hold your breath.
Your insults are priceless just like your mouth! Enjoy the heat in the after life with the amount of people you've screwed over the years. Remember the FIRE?
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
KenEagle83 wrote: Hey Sats

Your insults are priceless just like your mouth! Enjoy the heat in the after life with the amount of people you've screwed over the years. Remember the FIRE?
Look, Ken, I know you only get 15 mins of allotted internet time per day over there, so I will try and make this quick!

Amount of people I have screwed over? Please feel free to elaborate, publicly! Fire? No clue what you are referring to. Perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else? Don't be a little chicken, go ahead, spill your guts...you started it. Finish.
Bluelightspecial

Post by Bluelightspecial »

Sats81 wrote:
KenEagle83 wrote:
Sats81 wrote: Nursing home lets you have "internet breaks" mid day over there in East Bloomington hah? Welcome to amateur comedy hour Kenny! Hate to inform ya Grandpa but once Reedy and Pratt commit to wearing the Nordique I don't think there will be any room for your Kennedy Eagle dusters. Roster will be filled shortly. Will make sure to send you an application if needed. Don't hold your breath.
Look, Ken, I know you only get 15 mins of allotted internet time per day over there, so I will try and make this quick!

Amount of people I have screwed over? Please feel free to elaborate, publicly! Fire? No clue what you are referring to. Perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else? Don't be a little chicken, go ahead, spill your guts...you started it. Finish.
Sats, For a man of your stature, you certainly have a smart mouth. Just saying!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Bluelightspecial wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
KenEagle83 wrote: Your insults are priceless just like your mouth! Enjoy the heat in the after life with the amount of people you've screwed over the years. Remember the FIRE?

Sats, For a man of your stature, you certainly have a smart mouth. Just saying!
Oh. Ok.
BP

Post by BP »

Monticello added.