STMA Top 10 Finalist for Krafthockeyville

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

woodstickguy

STMA Top 10 Finalist for Krafthockeyville

Post by woodstickguy »

Please help us out and go to the link below and vote for STMA (St. Michael - Albertville). Many of you have been to our rink and know we can use some major improvements. We are the only Minnesota community in the final 10 so any help you guys can provide would be appreciated. Voting is open today through Thursday and you can vote 50 times per day per method (text, phone, online).

https://www.krafthockeyville.com
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

I'll send it out to my list of FL folks !! Good luck.
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

Just a reminder that voting is open through tomorrow and we can use all your help. We are competing against communities that are 10 times our size so we need help from our state of hockey community.

I appreciate all the views and no one bashing the thread so thanks to all of you for that. I have added another link to a web site that was created by our association to help with the voting. I know everyone's time is valuable but any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

http://www.votestma.com/
SCBlueLiner

Post by SCBlueLiner »

So 50 votes per method, per person, per day. Wow. Would be wise to organize a voting party of some sort. Kids love to text, I know, I see them buried in their phones all the time.

I just chipped in 5 for you guys. I'll send off a few more whne I have some more time.
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

SCBlueLiner wrote:So 50 votes per method, per person, per day. Wow. Would be wise to organize a voting party of some sort. Kids love to text, I know, I see them buried in their phones all the time.

I just chipped in 5 for you guys. I'll send off a few more whne I have some more time.
Thanks for the help! The schools have organized something for the kids so they have some time during the day to vote.
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

woodstickguy wrote:
SCBlueLiner wrote:So 50 votes per method, per person, per day. Wow. Would be wise to organize a voting party of some sort. Kids love to text, I know, I see them buried in their phones all the time.

Thanks for the help! The schools have organized something for the kids so they have some time during the day to vote.
Is there a second vote for this?
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

DrGaf wrote:
woodstickguy wrote:

Actually three votes to get to the final winner. This vote will narrow down the final four - top two from West and top two from East.
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

woodstickguy wrote:
DrGaf wrote:
woodstickguy wrote: Thanks for the help! The schools have organized something for the kids so they have some time during the day to vote.
Actually three votes to get to the final winner. This vote will narrow down the final four - top two from West and top two from East.
I guess i should have specified ... when does the 2nd one start?
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

DrGaf wrote:
woodstickguy wrote:
DrGaf wrote: Is there a second vote for this?
I guess i should have specified ... when does the 2nd one start?
Sorry - dates are below

Voting 2
April 21, 2015 - April, 22, 2015

Voting 3
April 27, 2015 - April 29, 2015
SCBlueLiner

Post by SCBlueLiner »

Already looking ahead to the next round, ehh? Gotta win the one in front of you first! Now let's get out there and tap those fingers and click those links. Go! Go! Go!
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

SCBlueLiner wrote:Already looking ahead to the next round, ehh? Gotta win the one in front of you first! Now let's get out there and tap those fingers and click those links. Go! Go! Go!
Just presenting the information and crossing the fingers. Thanks for the help!
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

Last day to vote. We appreciate any help you can give us.

woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that was able to help out with a few votes. The final four winners will be announced sometime tomorrow and if we are fortunate enough to move on to the next round, voting for round two will be April 21-22.
dwanmaster

Post by dwanmaster »

Haha I love the video for Sault Ste. Marie.

The way the guys says "Sault High Blue Devil hockey team" is hilarious
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Good luck. If STMA doesn't win is there a class version for small schools where they could compete better - you know like Hermantown. :roll:
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

Most of you have probably heard that STMA did advance to the next round. We obviously are getting support from the hockey community so that is greatly appreciated!

Voting for the next round starts tomorrow Tuesday April 21st through Wednesday April 22nd so it is only a two day vote this time. If you voted last time, you know it is pretty easy. If you haven't voted, all you do is click on the link below and click on the vote button for St. Michael - Albertville - you will be require to enter your name and email address but you can select not to receive any advertising emails when signing up. The on line voting is pretty easy, the text vote is pretty easy and the call in isn't bad just takes more time. You can vote 50 times each day per method. Any votes we can get are of course appreciated.

The link to the hockeyville site is below and I have also included a link to our own web site which helps explain the voting process.

https://www.krafthockeyville.com/

sanryam

Post by sanryam »

Bump.

Voted. You guys definitely need a new arena/renovation. Place is a barn with no seating.
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

sanryam wrote:Bump.

Voted. You guys definitely need a new arena/renovation. Place is a barn with no seating.
Thanks for the support! Seating is definitely an issue I hope they address right away. It is a fun atmosphere to fill the place but hard to see when you are standing 5 deep around the boards.

Voting is open today and tomorrow at the link below:

https://www.krafthockeyville.com/
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

Just your friendly reminder to vote today. It's as easy as texting Albertville to 35350 up to 50 times. You can also go online to www.krafthockeyville.com and vote for St. Michael - Albertville up to 50 times. You can also call in up to 50 times to 855-255-5975 and press 4.

The website gets pounded during the day so it can be slow and calling sometimes won't go through. It does seem to ease up later in the day.

Any votes you can give are appreciated!
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

So when do we get the update???

Did we triumph over Decatur?
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

DrGaf wrote:So when do we get the update???

The final two will be announced Saturday at 3:15 on NBC. Thanks for the support!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

woodstickguy wrote:
DrGaf wrote:So when do we get the update???

The final two will be announced Saturday at 3:15 on NBC. Thanks for the support!
That's great. Hope you guys win.
woodstickguy

Post by woodstickguy »

Unfortunately the dream ended but it was a good run while it lasted! Thank you to everyone that voted.
MWS coach

Post by MWS coach »

woodstickguy wrote:Unfortunately the dream ended but it was a good run while it lasted! Thank you to everyone that voted.
While didn't achieve the top prize, still $40K is very nice prize! Congrats!!!!