Section 3A : 2015-2016

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

danglesnipecelly13 wrote:
notTONIGHT wrote:
danglesnipecelly13 wrote: agreed that top lines are not an even match but neither are 2-3 like I said earlier litch's third line has really stepped up. Need the top line to focus on playing good tough d on Nelson and smedsrud. Not discounting the other kid on that line is it Kruse? But I think if litch holds that line to 2 goals they can get the upset. pretty pumped for this game. Will be a good test for both teams, can't wait to see how it shakes out. Word has it litch has two fan bus booked up. Place should be rock in.
Ok so stop Luverne line one then you got back to back hattricks coming at ya from behrend on line 2 plus beers and harder. If this Luverne squad hits on all cylinders like they have for the last month it wont be stopped. However, they haven't been in a competitive game for over a month. If it's close, not sure how they will react.

With that said, how did Litch barely squeak by Marshall and then Hutch? Luverne dismantled this two teams.
the same could be said about Lucerne and redwood. If my memory serves me correctly litch 10 runned redwood. All that matters this time of the year is wins doesn't matter how much or how little. Hutch played a very physical game and Marshall took advantage of almost all of their opportunities.
The Redwood team that played LDC and Luverne the second time were 2 completely different teams. Ask the other 12 or 13 teams they played in that winning streak.
Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration
Kinda_Normal_Tendy

Post by Kinda_Normal_Tendy »

notTONIGHT wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:
DaggerzReady34 wrote: thanks for the suggestion Goldy... has the championship games sold out the past few years or do all the good seats just get taken that early?

Will be a sellout crowd! They won't turn them away though!

The line to get in will be over a city block long. The seats will be gone early. But you will be able to get in. Last year they were 4 or 5 deep behind the stands in the standing area.

Its the best game of the year. Its a spectacle. :lol: :lol:

The best was in Mankato though. The famous trap game.
It's a shame this game won't be played in Mankato, which is the only place the luverne program has ever won a game that has meant anything... :shock:
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

Kinda_Normal_Tendy wrote:
notTONIGHT wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:

Will be a sellout crowd! They won't turn them away though!

The line to get in will be over a city block long. The seats will be gone early. But you will be able to get in. Last year they were 4 or 5 deep behind the stands in the standing area.

It's a shame this game won't be played in Mankato, which is the only place the luverne program has ever won a game that has meant anything... :shock:
Saturday would have meant something to the Luverne Hate club if Luverne would have lost...... :idea:
Corn Cobb

Post by Corn Cobb »

notTONIGHT wrote:
notTONIGHT wrote:

Saturday would have meant something to the Luverne Hate club if Luverne would have lost...... :idea:
Tony...........Get it right. It's the L-SD hate club. :lol: :lol:
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

notTONIGHT wrote:
notTONIGHT wrote:

notTONIGHT when Luverne inevitably loses either tomorrow or at the X.. Firgure about 20 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2dyLX1t8-E
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

Gotta toughen up!
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

Looking back at the first match up. It was a 5-1 game for all intents and purposes. The 6th Luverne goal was an empty netter, and Litch had a couple desperation tally's at the very end. The second period really hurt Litch. It was 1-1 after the first. On film Luverne's first line really handled the first line of LDC as far as time of possession. I don't if thats the match-up we will see but it might be.

I agree with the previous mention of LDC needing to be physical. They really didn't hit anyone and the way Luverne is flying now this will spell disaster for the 2 buses of dragon fans in the GAC. Both teams will suffer if they get into penalty trouble. Both Powerplay units had plenty of success this seaon. With the officiating crew all too familiar to Luverne fans, LDC will have an advantage there before the game starts.

Anything can happen.

I think everyone's ready for puck drop!

Roll Cards Roll
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

notTONIGHT wrote:Looking back at the first match up. It was a 5-1 game for all intents and purposes. The 6th Luverne goal was an empty netter, and Litch had a couple desperation tally's at the very end. The second period really hurt Litch. It was 1-1 after the first. On film Luverne's first line really handled the first line of LDC as far as time of possession. I don't if thats the match-up we will see but it might be.

I agree with the previous mention of LDC needing to be physical. They really didn't hit anyone and the way Luverne is flying now this will spell disaster for the 2 buses of dragon fans in the GAC. Both teams will suffer if they get into penalty trouble. Both Powerplay units had plenty of success this seaon. With the officiating crew all too familiar to Luverne fans, LDC will have an advantage there before the game starts.

Anything can happen.

Roll Cards Roll
Really????

You know you want to say it....
C'mon say it....
Luverne by 5....

You'll feel better.
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

elliott70 wrote:
notTONIGHT wrote:Looking back at the first match up. It was a 5-1 game for all intents and purposes. The 6th Luverne goal was an empty netter, and Litch had a couple desperation tally's at the very end. The second period really hurt Litch. It was 1-1 after the first. On film Luverne's first line really handled the first line of LDC as far as time of possession. I don't if thats the match-up we will see but it might be.

Anything can happen.

Roll Cards Roll
Really????

You know you want to say it....
C'mon say it....
Luverne by 5....

You'll feel better.
I can't say it. I want to, I can't.
danglesnipecelly13

Post by danglesnipecelly13 »

This day is going so slow. 8.5 hours till puck drop. Go big green
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

You spelled ROLL CARDS ROLL wrong
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Tic Tic Tic
danglesnipecelly13

notTONIGHT wrote:You spelled ROLL CARDS ROLL wrong
nah man. I ain't never been about that life...
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

danglesnipecelly13 wrote:This day is going so slow. 8.5 hours till puck drop. Go big green
Don't go on a bender before the game Bailey!
danglesnipecelly13

Whiner33 wrote:
danglesnipecelly13 wrote:This day is going so slow. 8.5 hours till puck drop. Go big green
who's Bailey?
danglesnipecelly13

Pretty quiet on the 3a thread tonight. Any body got updates on any of the other finals going on tonight.
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

danglesnipecelly13 wrote:Pretty quiet on the 3a thread tonight. Any body got updates on any of the other finals going on tonight.
TG beat Mahtomedi
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

danglesnipecelly13 wrote:
Whiner33 wrote:
who's Bailey?
He probably thinks you're Bailey from Redwood. He's #13 too.
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

35 seconds from State, now you gotta sweat out OT?!? IALTO
Bettman's Bender

Post by Bettman's Bender »

Wow. Luverne will win in OT. Too much fire power.
wooshlager

Post by wooshlager »

Gonna be a loooooooooooooong night in Luverne.

LDC WINS in OT
Corn Cobb

Post by Corn Cobb »

Luverne. Dead.
Bettman's Bender

Post by Bettman's Bender »

I stand corrected. Litch wins. 7-6.... just like we all thought. Barn burner.
Corn Cobb

Post by Corn Cobb »

Corn Cobb wrote:Luverne. Dead.
Correction...........L -SD. Dead.
GoldyGopher

Post by GoldyGopher »

Meltdown in 3. 2. 1...........

http://youtu.be/9hmg_fJ6A4k