Forest Lake vs C-E-C

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply

Who wins?

Cloquet
7
58%
Forest Lake
5
42%
 
Total votes: 12

elliott70
Posts: 13510
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Forest Lake vs C-E-C

Post by elliott70 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:27 am

Andover's last two games were against these two teams in what appeared to be close games.
This game could go along way for seeding for both teams.

TheHockeyDJ
Posts: 2245
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:41 am
Location: Orange County, California
Contact:

Post by TheHockeyDJ » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:33 am

Cloquet had a chance to make an early claim to a home quarterfinal game vs Andover, the shots were 43-13 in CEC's favor so they just didn't get puck luck in that game. Still a small chance for a home quarterfinal if they sweep East and beat the other teams currently below them. If Forest Lake wins it just further throws seeds 3-7 into chaos.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine

Rocketwrister
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 10:45 am

Post by Rocketwrister » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:41 am

Forest lake not very strong. CEC put shot Andover by a ton...no puck luck. On other note, surprised not posted on board yet but koby bender signed with UMD. Www.duluthnews.com

DMom
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 am

Chaos

Post by DMom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 pm

forest Lake wins 3-0

DMom
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 am

hi elliott

Post by DMom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:21 pm

It's been a long time

OGEE OGELTHORPE
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:44 pm
Location: State of shock/without the awe

Re: hi elliott

Post by OGEE OGELTHORPE » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:46 pm

DMom wrote:It's been a long time
Since you visited MHF :P :P

MrBoDangles
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by MrBoDangles » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:34 am

Bolstered by the best group of sophomores they've brought up in a long time.. They won the Bantam AA championship in District 2 last year.

DMom
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 am

Re: hi elliott

Post by DMom » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:57 am

OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
DMom wrote:It's been a long time
Since you visited MHF :P :P
OGEE!! Yes, I have a virtual book club of ladies now, and I like their pics much better :lol:

I see Bo is still here :evil: the Sophs are good but not quite ready, in March they will be! Also, I think the class of 2014 wasn't bad as Sophs !! on this night let's give the ten Seniors their due as the Senior "checking" line supplied all of the scoring. And, it was the junior tendy recording the shutout.

I wish we were playing East next week, they'll be good by the time we see them :roll:

SimplyPut
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by SimplyPut » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:49 am

Forest Lake the past couple of years has done well against CEC.
2014 FL 3 CEC 2
2013 FL 7 CEC 3

MrBoDangles
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Re: hi elliott

Post by MrBoDangles » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 am

DMom wrote:
OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
DMom wrote:It's been a long time
Since you visited MHF :P :P
OGEE!! Yes, I have a virtual book club of ladies now, and I like their pics much better :lol:

I see Bo is still here :evil: the Sophs are good but not quite ready, in March they will be! Also, I think the class of 2014 wasn't bad as Sophs !! on this night let's give the ten Seniors their due as the Senior "checking" line supplied all of the scoring. And, it was the junior tendy recording the shutout.

I wish we were playing East next week, they'll be good by the time we see them :roll:
Are you 👼 known for taking things the wrong way? Just saying they filled in some vacated holes very well. :shock:

DMom
Posts: 993
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 am

Post by DMom » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:36 am

SimplyPut wrote:Forest Lake the past couple of years has done well against CEC.
2014 FL 3 CEC 2
2013 FL 7 CEC 3
Yes! For some reason I am remembering a particularly bad end of season game, and it's been a loooong time between post, and probably will be again.Merry Christmas

Post Reply