Forest Lake vs C-E-C

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Cloquet
58%
Forest Lake
42%

Total votes: 12

elliott70

Forest Lake vs C-E-C

Post by elliott70 »

Andover's last two games were against these two teams in what appeared to be close games.
This game could go along way for seeding for both teams.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

Cloquet had a chance to make an early claim to a home quarterfinal game vs Andover, the shots were 43-13 in CEC's favor so they just didn't get puck luck in that game. Still a small chance for a home quarterfinal if they sweep East and beat the other teams currently below them. If Forest Lake wins it just further throws seeds 3-7 into chaos.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
Rocketwrister

Post by Rocketwrister »

Forest lake not very strong. CEC put shot Andover by a ton...no puck luck. On other note, surprised not posted on board yet but koby bender signed with UMD. Www.duluthnews.com
DMom

Chaos

Post by DMom »

forest Lake wins 3-0
DMom

hi elliott

Post by DMom »

It's been a long time
OGEE OGELTHORPE

Re: hi elliott

Post by OGEE OGELTHORPE »

DMom wrote:It's been a long time
Since you visited MHF :P :P
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Bolstered by the best group of sophomores they've brought up in a long time.. They won the Bantam AA championship in District 2 last year.
DMom

Post by DMom »

OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
OGEE!! Yes, I have a virtual book club of ladies now, and I like their pics much better :lol:

I see Bo is still here :evil: the Sophs are good but not quite ready, in March they will be! Also, I think the class of 2014 wasn't bad as Sophs !! on this night let's give the ten Seniors their due as the Senior "checking" line supplied all of the scoring. And, it was the junior tendy recording the shutout.

I wish we were playing East next week, they'll be good by the time we see them :roll:
SimplyPut

Post by SimplyPut »

Forest Lake the past couple of years has done well against CEC.
2014 FL 3 CEC 2
2013 FL 7 CEC 3
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

DMom wrote:
OGEE OGELTHORPE wrote:
OGEE!! Yes, I have a virtual book club of ladies now, and I like their pics much better :lol:

I see Bo is still here :evil: the Sophs are good but not quite ready, in March they will be! Also, I think the class of 2014 wasn't bad as Sophs !! on this night let's give the ten Seniors their due as the Senior "checking" line supplied all of the scoring. And, it was the junior tendy recording the shutout.

I wish we were playing East next week, they'll be good by the time we see them :roll:
Are you 👼 known for taking things the wrong way? Just saying they filled in some vacated holes very well. :shock:
DMom

Post by DMom »

SimplyPut wrote:Forest Lake the past couple of years has done well against CEC.
2014 FL 3 CEC 2
2013 FL 7 CEC 3
Yes! For some reason I am remembering a particularly bad end of season game, and it's been a loooong time between post, and probably will be again.Merry Christmas