scores for tuesday

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HILARY2016

scores for tuesday

Post by HILARY2016 »

Lakeville South 5 Buffalo 4
gopherman23

Post by gopherman23 »

Blaine wins 5-0 over WBL. I only caught the 2nd and 3rd periods. Tufte had a nice breakaway goal and had at least one assist. Notermann had a goal and a really nice assist on a Max Bautch goal. Blaine committed a bunch of penalties though, but they were very good on the PK. They had two 5-3 against and also had to kill off a major as well. Gerads played very well and had a few really nice saves.
inthetwine

Post by inthetwine »

gopherman23 wrote:Blaine wins 5-0 over WBL. I only caught the 2nd and 3rd periods. Tufte had a nice breakaway goal and had at least one assist. Notermann had a goal and a really nice assist on a Max Bautch goal. Blaine committed a bunch of penalties though, but they were very good on the PK. They had two 5-3 against and also had to kill off a major as well. Gerads played very well and had a few really nice saves.
WB had their hands full, but Also had some great scoring chances, missed several wide open nets. Could have been closer, but Blaine wad just to big and fast.
gopherman23

Post by gopherman23 »

inthetwine wrote:
gopherman23 wrote:Blaine wins 5-0 over WBL. I only caught the 2nd and 3rd periods. Tufte had a nice breakaway goal and had at least one assist. Notermann had a goal and a really nice assist on a Max Bautch goal. Blaine committed a bunch of penalties though, but they were very good on the PK. They had two 5-3 against and also had to kill off a major as well. Gerads played very well and had a few really nice saves.
WB had their hands full, but Also had some great scoring chances, missed several wide open nets. Could have been closer, but Blaine wad just to big and fast.
Yeah, they whiffed on a couple nice chances that I saw. I believe they were missing one of their better players as well. Definitely have a solid squad.
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

Cloquet 4 - Bemidji 3
:shock:
pekyman

Post by pekyman »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:Cloquet 4 - Bemidji 3
:shock:
Doesn't look like Bemidgi will be beating Hermantown twice this year...