Games Tuesday 1/12/16

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

elliott70 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
elliott70 wrote: Getting ready for the repeat?
Of?
Section champs for starters...
They are starting to play good hockey. We will see. I definitely think they are a top 5 sqaud.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

GR CEC update?
grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

4-1 GR. Late 3rd.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Moorhead wins
rainier

Post by rainier »

Hibbing beats Superior 10-2.
"You can't triple stamp a double stamp." -Harry Dunn
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

In a battle of bubble bubble teams, Tartan 2 John Marshall 1
HILARY2016

Post by HILARY2016 »

goldy313 wrote:In a battle of bubble bubble teams, Tartan 2 John Marshall 1
Are we talking bubble like Jupiter?
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

goldy313 wrote:In a battle of bubble bubble teams, Tartan 2 John Marshall 1
More like a battle of irrelevants. Move the rochesters down to single A.
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

elliott70 wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
elliott70 wrote: Getting ready for the repeat?
Of?
At some point they are going to get bitten by their goaltending, no way around it. They had done such a nice job of recruiting that position lately, interesting they went into this year with scrubs.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:
elliott70 wrote:
Sats81 wrote: Of?
At some point they are going to get bitten by their goaltending, no way around it. They had done such a nice job of recruiting that position lately, interesting they went into this year with scrubs.
Good enough to beat your highly overrated, always underachieving PL sqaud last saturday though, hah?

Don't you have some JV scores to worry about JV All Star? :roll: :roll:
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote:
elliott70 wrote: Section champs for starters...
Good enough to beat your highly overrated, always underachieving PL sqaud last saturday though, hah?

Sats, you are to easy to rile up! All it takes is one loss and they are done and their goaltending just isn't going to hold up. Relax a little bit & keep enjoying the smell of those jocks you are always sniffing.

Ironic, the JV comments, North has a JV goalie playing in nets!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote: At some point they are going to get bitten by their goaltending, no way around it. They had done such a nice job of recruiting that position lately, interesting they went into this year with scrubs.

Sats, you are to easy to rile up! All it takes is one loss and they are done and their goaltending just isn't going to hold up. Relax a little bit & keep enjoying the smell of those jocks you are always sniffing.

Not riled up, just putting you in your place, where you belong.

No irony in the JV comments since the only posts you ever make on here are "anyone know the score of the JV game?" "JV score?" JV goalie played one game....and won.

Enjoy your underachieving PL sqaud (who you ridicously predicted to win the SSC this year) bowing out again in section semis.
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote: Good enough to beat your highly overrated, always underachieving PL sqaud last saturday though, hah?

No irony in the JV comments since the only posts you ever make on here are "anyone know the score of the JV game?" "JV score?" JV goalie played one game....and won.

Enjoy your underachieving PL sqaud (who you ridicously predicted to win the SSC this year) bowing out again in section semis.
Your starter is of JV quality. No question North is good, on an average team your starter would look like complete garbage but he has an O that will bail him out on most nights as well as a team that doesn't give up a ton of shots. Again, it only takes one and it will happen, deep down you know it also.

Did I predict PL to win? Or to finish at the top with LVN I don't remember making a prediction they would win it, just they would be at the top with LVN.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote: Sats, you are to easy to rile up! All it takes is one loss and they are done and their goaltending just isn't going to hold up. Relax a little bit & keep enjoying the smell of those jocks you are always sniffing.

Your starter is of JV quality. No question North is good, on an average team your starter would look like complete garbage but he has an O that will bail him out on most nights as well as a team that doesn't give up a ton of shots. Again, it only takes one and it will happen, deep down you know it also.

Did I predict PL to win? Or to finish at the top with LVN I don't remember making a prediction they would win it, just they would be at the top with LVN.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote
"Prior Lake. Prior Lake will also win the South Suburban."

Having 2nd thoughts now, hah?
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Looks like I did. Well they are two points back with a game in hand so essentially tied in points. Will most likely come down to their final meeting, unless JV North goalie blows another game, maybe to Farmington again?
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:Looks like I did. Well they are two points back with a game in hand so essentially tied in points. Will most likely come down to their final meeting, unless JV North goalie blows another game, maybe to Farmington again?
North will win the SSC....and 1AA....don't be surprised to see them playing in the big game again at Xcel on sat night in March....I, unlike you won't "forget" my prediction.

As for PL...just be content with those pee wee banners hanging at Dakotah.

At least you got JV scores to worry about, right JV All-Star? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Should change "Lakers" to "Underachievers"
team22tank

Post by team22tank »

Sats81 wrote:
team22tank wrote:Looks like I did. Well they are two points back with a game in hand so essentially tied in points. Will most likely come down to their final meeting, unless JV North goalie blows another game, maybe to Farmington again?
North will win the SSC....and 1AA....don't be surprised to see them playing in the big game again at Xcel on sat night in March....I, unlike you won't "forget" my prediction.

At least you got JV scores to worry about, right JV All-Star? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Not to worried about them, just like to see how things are going around the metro since they aren't posted anywhere.

Serious, question because I believe you do know. How has the LVN JV been doing this year?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Sats81 wrote:

Are there really lakes in Prior Lake or just large ponds?
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Are there really lakes in Prior Lake or just large ponds?

Never mind, I looked it up.
The bigger Prior Lake is a nice size small lake.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

team22tank wrote:
Sats81 wrote:

Not to worried about them, just like to see how things are going around the metro since they aren't posted anywhere.

Serious, question because I believe you do know. How has the LVN JV been doing this year?
I truly am not sure. I would assume they have won more then they lost....
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

elliott70 wrote:Are there really lakes in Prior Lake or just large ponds?

That's why they're not called the Prior Lake Ponders. Besides, someone might associated the nick with Christian Ponder. :wink:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

east hockey wrote:
elliott70 wrote:Are there really lakes in Prior Lake or just large ponds?

That's why they're not called the Prior Lake Ponders. Besides, someone might associated the nick with Christian Ponder. :wink:

Lee
Their 'big' lake is about 600 acres, almost as big as my yard.

But I have been told it's a nice lake, so Lakers is fine with me.