Tonka now the 1 seed?

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
HSPuckFan
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Tonka now the 1 seed?

Post by HSPuckFan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

With EP & HF losing tonight is Tonka now top seed in 2AA?
Go Zephyrs

green4
Posts: 1477
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 am
Location: Edina

Post by green4 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:16 pm

I would place them at #1. I think they have been one of the best teams of late.

karl(east)
Posts: 6242
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 pm
Contact:

Post by karl(east) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:21 pm

They will be #1, yes.

edgeless2
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by edgeless2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:26 pm

karl(east) wrote:They will be #1, yes.
That's the easy one Karl....who is 2 seed is the tough one.

karl(east)
Posts: 6242
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 pm
Contact:

Post by karl(east) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:46 pm

edgeless2 wrote:
karl(east) wrote:They will be #1, yes.
That's the easy one Karl....who is 2 seed is the tough one.
My vote is for Holy Family. Either way, it'll be an EP/HF semifinal...and that'll be a juicy one.

sanryam
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 am

Post by sanryam » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:07 pm

karl(east) wrote:
edgeless2 wrote:
karl(east) wrote:They will be #1, yes.
That's the easy one Karl....who is 2 seed is the tough one.
My vote is for Holy Family. Either way, it'll be an EP/HF semifinal...and that'll be a juicy one.
Agreed. 2AA is stacked. Penalties killed HF tonight against Stillwater. Two 5 min majors and multiple 2 min minors. Yet, they somehow still only lost by one.

edgeless2
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by edgeless2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:21 am

sanryam wrote:
karl(east) wrote:
edgeless2 wrote:
karl(east) wrote:They will be #1, yes.
That's the easy one Karl....who is 2 seed is the tough one.
My vote is for Holy Family. Either way, it'll be an EP/HF semifinal...and that'll be a juicy one.
Agreed. 2AA is stacked. Penalties killed HF tonight against Stillwater. Two 5 min majors and multiple 2 min minors. Yet, they somehow still only lost by one.
I see a lot of HF apologists on this board, not so much PL or EP. I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the top 4 in this section make it to state. The semi's if all the chips fall right, should be epic.

Hockeyfan6969
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Hockeyfan6969 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:32 am

Penalties have historically always killed holy family in big games , and will continue to do so .even in the WCC pen airlines get racked up but they can beat those kills . Coach Rahn has always had a very undisciplined team and I foresee that being the case in years to come , and playing a big part in holy family's season ending somewhere along the way

edgeless2
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by edgeless2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:37 am

Hockeyfan6969 wrote:Penalties have historically always killed holy family in big games , and will continue to do so .even in the WCC pen airlines get racked up but they can beat those kills . Coach Rahn has always had a very undisciplined team and I foresee that being the case in years to come , and playing a big part in holy family's season ending somewhere along the way
This ^

edgeless2
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by edgeless2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:42 am

edgeless2 wrote:
sanryam wrote:
karl(east) wrote:
edgeless2 wrote:
karl(east) wrote:They will be #1, yes.
That's the easy one Karl....who is 2 seed is the tough one.
My vote is for Holy Family. Either way, it'll be an EP/HF semifinal...and that'll be a juicy one.
Agreed. 2AA is stacked. Penalties killed HF tonight against Stillwater. Two 5 min majors and multiple 2 min minors. Yet, they somehow still only lost by one.
I see a lot of HF apologists on this board, not so much PL or EP. I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the top 4 in this section make it to state. The semi's if all the chips fall right, should be epic.
Normally I would boast as both top seeds should have fallen. But, it's hockey and there is parity in the metro.

blueblood
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

#1

Post by blueblood » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 am

Ponies in line for #1 now

gopherman23
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: #1

Post by gopherman23 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:46 pm

blueblood wrote:Ponies in line for #1 now
A little early for that chief, they still have two section games left.

blueblood
Posts: 2434
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

#1 seed

Post by blueblood » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Testy are we gopherman23?

I just said they were in line. The title of the post is Tonka for the #1 seed. They lost and I made an opinion of the next #1, chief.

Bonin2121
Posts: 272
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Bonin2121 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:35 pm

This thread was about their section seed but it was a good try

Post Reply