Klatt Resigns

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

DrGaf wrote:
Mite-dad wrote:So change the title to Klatt Re-signs.
I CAME HERE TO MAKE THE SAME JOKE. Dammit.
Nah. "Klatt quits. Oh, no he doesn't!"

This has been a fun read. :mrgreen:

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

So does this mean he is only working part-time for the Islanders now? :wink:
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

As the parent of a player that played for Trent as a Bantam & very briefly as a sophomore in HS - it's been my experience that he is one of the most dedicated, honest men I've met. He truly cares about the kids. Having a sophomore to be - I'm very encouraged that Trent will guide him if he hopefully makes it. And I would be thrilled if Kleiny came on to join forces with Klatter like the Bantam days. ..
Character is who you are when no one is watching
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

GR3343 wrote:As the parent of a player that played for Trent as a Bantam & very briefly as a sophomore in HS - it's been my experience that he is one of the most dedicated, honest men I've met. He truly cares about the kids. Having a sophomore to be - I'm very encouraged that Trent will guide him if he hopefully makes it. And I would be thrilled if Kleiny came on to join forces with Klatter like the Bantam days. ..
How's the Track Team doing this spring for the Halloween Machine?
alcloseshaver

Post by alcloseshaver »

IALTO
grindiangrad-80

Post by grindiangrad-80 »

edgeless2 wrote:
GR3343 wrote:As the parent of a player that played for Trent as a Bantam & very briefly as a sophomore in HS - it's been my experience that he is one of the most dedicated, honest men I've met. He truly cares about the kids. Having a sophomore to be - I'm very encouraged that Trent will guide him if he hopefully makes it. And I would be thrilled if Kleiny came on to join forces with Klatter like the Bantam days. ..
How's the Track Team doing this spring for the Halloween Machine?
http://www.grthunderhawks.com/page/2637