Uniform updates or changes

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

HSPuckFan

Uniform updates or changes

Post by HSPuckFan »

Anyone know of any new uniform changes or updates this year?The only one I know of is Hill going back to kelly green helmets,any others?
Go Zephyrs
MNHockeyFan

Post by MNHockeyFan »

I thought I heard Mahtomedi's going back to Cooperalls??? ;)
gopherpuck516

Post by gopherpuck516 »

The Eden Hall Warriors have changed their name and logo to the Eden Hall Ducks after their JV team upset the Varsity team in a controlled scrimmage.
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

I heard the Blaine Bengals were wearing zooba's over there pads, kind of a bengal print.
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

gopherpuck516 wrote:The Eden Hall Warriors have changed their name and logo to the Eden Hall Ducks after their JV team upset the Varsity team in a controlled scrimmage.
Was it really an upset? That JV team was comprised of the best hockey players in the country and represented the USA by winning the gold medal in the Junior Goodwill Games. Half that team also won State as Peewees and the other half were recruited. Eden Hall wasn't even ranked in the preseason polls.
gopherpuck516

Post by gopherpuck516 »

Goose21 wrote:
gopherpuck516 wrote:The Eden Hall Warriors have changed their name and logo to the Eden Hall Ducks after their JV team upset the Varsity team in a controlled scrimmage.
Was it really an upset? That JV team was comprised of the best hockey players in the country and represented the USA by winning the gold medal in the Junior Goodwill Games. Half that team also won State as Peewees and the other half were recruited. Eden Hall wasn't even ranked in the preseason polls.
At least they recruited by the book, all of their recruits came in as freshmen as opposed to using the old "financial hardship" angle.
zamboniexhaustinhaler

Post by zamboniexhaustinhaler »

gopherpuck516 wrote:
Goose21 wrote:
At least they recruited by the book, all of their recruits came in as freshmen as opposed to using the old "financial hardship" angle.
Or the just as believable "We're just here for the better scholastics" angle.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

The following is a list of teams that will NOT be changing their uniforms:
-Duluth East
-Edina

That is all..... :lol:
Usthockey13

Post by Usthockey13 »

Doc Holliday wrote:The following is a list of teams that will NOT be changing their uniforms:
-Duluth East
-Edina

Duluth East will be changing their Whites.
Doc Holliday

Post by Doc Holliday »

Trying to make a tradition joke, but looks like the jokes on me.

Don't do it, Greyhounds.....don't do it! :)
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

Usthockey13 wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:The following is a list of teams that will NOT be changing their uniforms:
-Duluth East
-Edina

My guess is a white version of their hockey day jerseys from last year. Or maybe Lee's favorites, East will wear those gray uniforms from the hockey day in Minnetonka as their home unis.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:
Usthockey13 wrote:
-Duluth East
-Edina

My guess is a white version of their hockey day jerseys from last year. Or maybe Lee's favorites, East will wear those gray uniforms from the hockey day in Minnetonka as their home unis.
Those were so bad, I almost became a Denfeld fan. :)

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
pioneers

Post by pioneers »

Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions