Delano top line

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
blueblood
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

Delano top line

Post by blueblood » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Delano's top line has produced 69 points in 5 games - 29 goals and 40 assists.

Anyone know what the final stats for the Hanowski - Festler line from Little Falls ended up with?

Deathblow
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Deathblow » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:22 pm

The Warroad trio from a few years ago finished 1-2-3 in the state for scoring, but they weren't scoring at this pace.

Minn_Hockey
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Minn_Hockey » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:59 pm

In 06-07 the Little Falls trio combined for 314 points.
Jared Festler (sr) 125, Ben Hanowski (so) 111, Beau Hanowski (jr) 78.

In 07-08 Beau had 100 and Ben had 95. 08-09 was Ben's 135 point year.

blueblood
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

Delano Top Line

Post by blueblood » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:07 am

Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.

gorilla1
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:03 am

Post by gorilla1 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:12 am

agree that top line is great for Delano! Let me ask, has anyone else seen them play have any comments? I have seen some some of the scores and it looks like they're really good. i had a buddy watch i think the chanahssen game and he said the delano line was great but the scoring was little out of whack. still, he said that line looked great, and while they may not get 7 in 1 period they are going to get a lot.

Goldy Gopher
Posts: 2475
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Post by Goldy Gopher » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 am

gorilla1 wrote:agree that top line is great for Delano! Let me ask, has anyone else seen them play have any comments? I have seen some some of the scores and it looks like they're really good. i had a buddy watch i think the chanahssen game and he said the delano line was great but the scoring was little out of whack. still, he said that line looked great, and while they may not get 7 in 1 period they are going to get a lot.
I'm curious. What goes into making scoring "out of whack?"
The U invented swagger.

black sheep
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:57 pm

Post by black sheep » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:34 am

Goldy Gopher wrote:
gorilla1 wrote:agree that top line is great for Delano! Let me ask, has anyone else seen them play have any comments? I have seen some some of the scores and it looks like they're really good. i had a buddy watch i think the chanahssen game and he said the delano line was great but the scoring was little out of whack. still, he said that line looked great, and while they may not get 7 in 1 period they are going to get a lot.
I'm curious. What goes into making scoring "out of whack?"
phantom assists? :twisted:

Goldy Gopher
Posts: 2475
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Post by Goldy Gopher » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:36 am

black sheep wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:
gorilla1 wrote:agree that top line is great for Delano! Let me ask, has anyone else seen them play have any comments? I have seen some some of the scores and it looks like they're really good. i had a buddy watch i think the chanahssen game and he said the delano line was great but the scoring was little out of whack. still, he said that line looked great, and while they may not get 7 in 1 period they are going to get a lot.
I'm curious. What goes into making scoring "out of whack?"
phantom assists? :twisted:
Those DO NOT exist. Just ask Festler and the Hanowskis
The U invented swagger.

kniven
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Delano Top Line

Post by kniven » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 pm

blueblood wrote:Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.
Dec. 27 1pm. Cloquet/E/C Lumberjacks play your Delano boys. It will be fun to see this top line of yours against my boys. We are the first game in the trip to Duluth tournament.

Goldy Gopher
Posts: 2475
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Delano Top Line

Post by Goldy Gopher » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:38 pm

kniven wrote:
blueblood wrote:Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.
Dec. 27 1pm. Cloquet/E/C Lumberjacks play your Delano boys. It will be fun to see this top line of yours against my boys. We are the first game in the trip to Duluth tournament.
You fathered the entire team :?: :!:
The U invented swagger.

kniven
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Delano Top Line

Post by kniven » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Goldy Gopher wrote:
kniven wrote:
blueblood wrote:Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.
Dec. 27 1pm. Cloquet/E/C Lumberjacks play your Delano boys. It will be fun to see this top line of yours against my boys. We are the first game in the trip to Duluth tournament.
You fathered the entire team :?: :!:
Absolutely!!!!!

elliott70
Posts: 13510
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Delano Top Line

Post by elliott70 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:51 pm

kniven wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:
kniven wrote:
blueblood wrote:Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.
Dec. 27 1pm. Cloquet/E/C Lumberjacks play your Delano boys. It will be fun to see this top line of yours against my boys. We are the first game in the trip to Duluth tournament.
You fathered the entire team :?: :!:
Absolutely!!!!!
And half of Ashland.

kniven
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: Delano Top Line

Post by kniven » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:32 pm

elliott70 wrote:
kniven wrote:
Goldy Gopher wrote:
kniven wrote:
blueblood wrote:Thanks Minn_Hockey.

Delano line is on pace to hit similar #'s. The trip to Duluth may slow them down in their 2nd game (Bemidji or Hermantown). Two games against Holy Family and a game with defensive minded Wayzata are also on their schedule.
Dec. 27 1pm. Cloquet/E/C Lumberjacks play your Delano boys. It will be fun to see this top line of yours against my boys. We are the first game in the trip to Duluth tournament.
You fathered the entire team :?: :!:
Absolutely!!!!!
And half of Ashland.
Ah. Someone knows where I originate from on this here forum. Yes an Ashland Oredocker; class of 1987. I haven't bred there in 30 years.

Post Reply