Holy Family Catholic vs Lakeville North

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

HF
64%
LN
36%

Total votes: 22

elliott70

Holy Family Catholic vs Lakeville North

Post by elliott70 »

Battle of TOP TEN AA teams.

Who wins?
nahc

Post by nahc »

North wins 4-2
HockeyonFire

Re: Holy Family Catholic vs Lakeville North

Post by HockeyonFire »

Being the only voice for the Fire on this forum the Fire win the rematch 3-1. North is coming off an emotional road win.
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Voting is about 50/50. That sounds about right. Should be great game with a one goal win either way. Lvn looked impressive Tues nite
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

I'll take Holy Family 4-2 with an ENG.
mnhockfan99

Post by mnhockfan99 »

Gimme the Fire 4-3.
50in15

Post by 50in15 »

Is this online anywhere?
eazy98

Post by eazy98 »

The Fam won 3-0. Shots were 27-22 Fam.

Their first 2 goals were on the PP. Tabor snuck down into the high slot and fired a nice wrister in for the first goal. Marooney came in on a rush and went low for the second goal. Eigner didn't really make a play on it. Not sure what happened. Simon scored the last goal. He was posted up in the slot and Tabor put a pass right on his tape and he tipped it in.

Overall, a pretty dominating performance from the Fam. Their D made it tough to get into the zone all night. Moe was always in position and made the shutout look easy. Most of the offense was still generated on the PP.

North looked off for the most part. They didn't generate possession or a lot of good chances on the PP. Their offense was tentative. Keaton Pehrson continues to be extremely fun to watch. He led the few dynamic rushes North had tonight. The goaltending is an adventure.

I wonder how much Rahn will complain to everybody when they get the 2 seed.
gitter

Post by gitter »

eazy98 wrote:The Fam won 3-0. Shots were 27-22 Fam.

Their first 2 goals were on the PP. Tabor snuck down into the high slot and fired a nice wrister in for the first goal. Marooney came in on a rush and went low for the second goal. Eigner didn't really make a play on it. Not sure what happened. Simon scored the last goal. He was posted up in the slot and Tabor put a pass right on his tape and he tipped it in.

Overall, a pretty dominating performance from the Fam. Their D made it tough to get into the zone all night. Moe was always in position and made the shutout look easy. Most of the offense was still generated on the PP.

North looked off for the most part. They didn't generate possession or a lot of good chances on the PP. Their offense was tentative. Keaton Pehrson continues to be extremely fun to watch. He led the few dynamic rushes North had tonight. The goaltending is an adventure.

I wonder how much Rahn will complain to everybody when they get the 2 seed.
I don't think he expected it. Marooney walked the D with a little dipsey-doo and as soon as he was past he fired it right away - even though he could have walked in quite a bit further and shot. Very quick release.

HF I think has some nice players on their team. They break out of their zone nice - seems to be a lot of puck support and good crisp passes. Do struggle even strength for offense (in terms of dominating for shifts in the O-zone) as others have noted. PP is good and their D are good. I thought they worked harder than LN last night - they have a couple kids with nice speed also.

LN looked sloppy. I don't know how many cross ice passes they made ( a lot) that were either 8 inches over their teammates stick, 4 feet in front of him, etc. They have some pretty talented kids also, but they seemed off.

Just my .02 for seeing both teams for the first time this year.